USMB 1.5 Rating on Sitejabber

I do sound good. Keep whining though I find it hilarious

You would first have to have a sense of humor to find the Sitejabber link hilarious. Those 25 reviews weren't written by me.
So wind yourself up, sockpuppet because when I put one on there I'll be sure to mention your screen name as one of the many blank walls of shame and redneck ignorance.
Spread my name far and wide boy! PLEASE DO SO! I will be the reason they FLOCK HERE! MUAHAHAHA!

Spread it yourself. (Just another example of how righties here have to have everything done FOR them.....)
I must REALLY chap your ass if you think so much of me to put my name out there for the world to see! I truly appreciate it!

Oooops. I posted my review on Sitejabber and completely forgot to mention you. But then again you're one of the more forgettable people here
Sure sure...not what you said earlier kid. Its OK I make myself known pretty fast either way :D

You would first have to have a sense of humor to find the Sitejabber link hilarious. Those 25 reviews weren't written by me.
So wind yourself up, sockpuppet because when I put one on there I'll be sure to mention your screen name as one of the many blank walls of shame and redneck ignorance.
Spread my name far and wide boy! PLEASE DO SO! I will be the reason they FLOCK HERE! MUAHAHAHA!

Spread it yourself. (Just another example of how righties here have to have everything done FOR them.....)
I must REALLY chap your ass if you think so much of me to put my name out there for the world to see! I truly appreciate it!

Oooops. I posted my review on Sitejabber and completely forgot to mention you. But then again you're one of the more forgettable people here
Sure sure...not what you said earlier kid. Its OK I make myself known pretty fast either way :D

Perhaps if you changed your screen name to "Odious".

if there is another forum that allows freer speech than USMB, i would lie to know the link. i do know of one but, but it mostly anti colored (ni&&ermaniadotnet/) USMB was better when i first started snooping/lurking and when i finally joined, there were no banned words, and there was a a disagree function, then the fucking liberscum started whining and now it has become so pussyfied it almost looks like a prayer meeting clubs minutes, even with all the changes, USMB is still one of the best free speech sites on the web, S.F. has even become a site with way too many rules/censorship.

i call USMB.., HOME!!!

I haven't posted a review yet, but I will. And it will be completely accurate, honest and objective: this site is skewed to the far right and if it were a state, it would be the deepest shade of red.
You are being ridiculous. Just as many conservative posters think this place is run by far rightwing conspiracy nutjobs.

You sound like you just cant stand anyone disagreeing with you.

I dont really care much for computers to be honest.

I like networks.

Why hack into a computer when I can pull your traffic right off the internet?

and why would you do that?

Because in the hypothetical scenario that I was a hacker it would be cleaner and easier to access what I needed that way?

what would a hacker need? what are they after exactly? hypothetically speaking...

what does it mean to "pull your traffic off the internet" ???
Personal information. Your location. Every little piece counts. Look up social engineering and hacking.

Everything you send from your computer travels a network path. If I tap into that path and isolate your traffic I can easily copy it, redirect it, intercept it.
How do you get around encryption?

if there is another forum that allows freer speech than USMB, i would lie to know the link. i do know of one but, but it mostly anti colored (ni&&ermaniadotnet/) USMB was better when i first started snooping/lurking and when i finally joined, there were no banned words, and there was a a disagree function, then the fucking liberscum started whining and now it has become so pussyfied it almost looks like a prayer meeting clubs minutes, even with all the changes, USMB is still one of the best free speech sites on the web, S.F. has even become a site with way too many rules/censorship.

i call USMB.., HOME!!!
Prior to 2013, I would have agreed.

I disagree.

I dont really care much for computers to be honest.

I like networks.

Why hack into a computer when I can pull your traffic right off the internet?

and why would you do that?

Because in the hypothetical scenario that I was a hacker it would be cleaner and easier to access what I needed that way?

what would a hacker need? what are they after exactly? hypothetically speaking...

what does it mean to "pull your traffic off the internet" ???
Personal information. Your location. Every little piece counts. Look up social engineering and hacking.

Everything you send from your computer travels a network path. If I tap into that path and isolate your traffic I can easily copy it, redirect it, intercept it.
How do you get around encryption?
You dont have to if you intercept it.

it's not that i don't understand the capability, i am wondering the motivation behind it.

in the context of a political forum, the suggestion of data mining personal info is intimidating.

There are some mentally disturbed people out there that live to cause pain to others. They are very patient as well. They have message board similar to this where they compare strategies and plan attacks. A lady I know is an advisor to the US government on cyber security and some of the things she told me are scary. You are pretty safe as long as you dont divulge too much personal information. Some posters on here would be amazed at what I know about them simply from the pictures they post. Lots of them lead back to their personal information.

so you took the time to trace pictures, why?

Some posters on here would be amazed at what I know about them
Habit. When people post pictures I like to see where they got them from.

I don't understand the 1.5 rating, except that it appears many who submitted their opinion were banned. I'm not sure what a poster has to do to get banned, for I see terrible language, opinions of all kinds and attacking other posters acceptable. I have even disagreed with a moderator, but still able to post.

There are so many choices of topics and genres to talk with others and share opinions, I feel it has a lot to offer.
You gotta be pretty bad to get banned. I'm still here after all

I don't understand the 1.5 rating, except that it appears many who submitted their opinion were banned. I'm not sure what a poster has to do to get banned, for I see terrible language, opinions of all kinds and attacking other posters acceptable. I have even disagreed with a moderator, but still able to post.

There are so many choices of topics and genres to talk with others and share opinions, I feel it has a lot to offer.

You have to question the validity of any poll where all the ratings are either 5 star or 1 star

You have to question the validity of any poll where all the ratings are either 5 star or 1 star
That's par for the course for any online poll no matter the subject.

Fanboys & Haters comprise 80% of Internet activity

I see Westwall got an honorable mention

Still reading

A reviewer Calling us 'Stormfront lite lol

-Geaux

Forum List

Back