Using the 5 whys to understand GWB and BHO performance

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
5 Whys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why did we invade Iraq?
Simple
Saddam
why?
he refused to adhere to the UN resolutions that after 9-11 was no longer an option. Also Al Qaeda was setting up camp there in 2002
Why did we invade Afghanistan?
9-11
without these events we still have no understanding of how many lives would have been lost
Saddam we know killed 100s of thousands before we invaded.
UBL had killed 1000s before we invaded Afghan
How many die if no action is take? based on there past probably as many or more than us invading
use the 5 whys

Why is our deficits so large?
The dem senate and GOP house with GWB added no child left behind and Medicare D without funding them. About 200 billion
based on the 2007 budget this still allows for a balanced budget in times as we had sense 1994 with a GOP senate (5% UE, no wars)

No real jobs sense 2008 has added another 3-400 billion, (BHO failed policies sense 2010, wall street greed from 08-2010)
The other 800 billion?
Afghan added 150

The rest?
BHO and the dems added 500 billion in 09. That has grown to 700 in 2011 and now is back to 500 in 2012
(Iraq war ending) no budgets sense Omnibus

It is really that simple
expanded oil and gas extraction
continue the GWB tax rate
Allow CLEAN coal to be mined and used
use Tarp as it was intended
eliminate the failed stimulus
have a REAL budget each year sense Omnibus?

Where probably close to 2007 levels or even better (the last GOP budget with 5% UE. REAL jobs)

what does Obama-care add (or added) is still to be seen

It is that simple

Why did we invade Iraq?
Simple
Saddam
why?
he refused to adhere to the UN resolutions that after 9-11 was no longer an option. Also Al Qaeda was setting up camp there in 2002
9-11
without these events we still have no understanding of how many lives would have been lost
How many die if no action is take? based on there past probably as many or more than us invading
use the 5 whys

The dem senate and GOP house with GWB added no child left behind and Medicare D without funding them. About 200 billion
based on the 2007 budget this still allows for a balanced budget in times as we had sense 1994 with a GOP senate (5% UE, no wars)

No real jobs sense 2008 has added another 3-400 billion, (BHO failed policies sense 2010, wall street greed from 08-2010)
The other 800 billion?
Afghan added 150

The rest?
BHO and the dems added 500 billion in 09. That has grown to 700 in 2011 and now is back to 500 in 2012

It is really that simple

Where probably close to 2007 levels or even better (the last GOP budget with 5% UE. REAL jobs)

It is that simple

You know what's simple? The mind of the average conservative. Their ability to rewrite history so the GOP and GWB come out blameless is unreal. If things were going so smoothly under the GOP's unified rule, then why did they lose it in the 2006 elections?

Why did we invade Iraq?
Simple
Saddam
why?
9-11
use the 5 whys

The other 800 billion?
Afghan added 150

The rest?

It is really that simple

It is that simple

You know what's simple? The mind of the average conservative. Their ability to rewrite history so the GOP and GWB come out blameless is unreal. If things were going so smoothly under the GOP's unified rule, then why did they lose it in the 2006 elections?

The same reasons the Dems took a beating in 2010,and will continue to repeat the same pattern over and over as it has for the life of this nation.Only partisan hacks want 1 party to control all branches.

Why did we invade Iraq?
Simple
Saddam
why?
9-11
use the 5 whys

The other 800 billion?
Afghan added 150

The rest?

It is really that simple

It is that simple

I guess you missed the no child and medicare D part
that 150 billion is 50% GOP
no-one (politician) owns any of the 08 crash, it was a free market event filled with fraud
what part did I re write?

Why did we invade Iraq?
Simple
Saddam
why?
9-11
use the 5 whys

The other 800 billion?
Afghan added 150

The rest?

It is really that simple

It is that simple

The same reasons the Dems took a beating in 2010,and will continue to repeat the same pattern over and over as it has for the life of this nation.Only partisan hacks want 1 party to control all branches.

what has the liberal democrat done for us?
bring back a blue dog and I listen to what he/she has to say

Why did we invade Iraq?
Simple
Saddam
why?
9-11
use the 5 whys

The other 800 billion?
Afghan added 150

The rest?

It is really that simple

It is that simple

no-one (politician) owns any of the 08 crash, it was a free market event filled with fraud

You rewrote the 08 crash. The rest was covered in the OP. Hope that helps.

You rewrote the 08 crash. The rest was covered in the OP. Hope that helps.

what did any politician do to make a banker loan wealth to a person(s) who could not pay it back?
Wealth bubbles in the free market have always been filled with fraud
Gramm?Leach?Bliley Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Community Reinvestment Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
These 2 events had more to do with the bubble than all others combined, BUT neither caused idiots to loan wealth to idiots, nor to other idiots to bundle those loans and turn them into securities?
Mortgage-backed Securities Definition and How They Affect the Economy
or worse insuring them
American International Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
These are the facts that BHO nor GWB had anything to do with
in fact GWB tried to prevent this in 2002
Sarbanes?Oxley Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
without this how much worse would it have been
look at the facts as with Benghazi and ask your self why the spin on all of this?
where is the media went?

Why did we invade Iraq?
Simple
Saddam
why?
9-11
use the 5 whys

The other 800 billion?
Afghan added 150

The rest?

It is really that simple

It is that simple

I know. When it said, "Simple, Saddam". It apparently forgot WMS's and the invented 9/11 - Iraq connection.

The mind that wrote this history rewrite is the only thing here that is truly "simple".

I guess you missed the part where Bush's wars were put on the credit card.

I guess you missed the part where AQ in fact had no link to Iraq, and the part where that wasn't even the Bush admin's reasoning for invading Iraq.

Try as you might, you're not going to succeed at rewriting history. Americans remember who got us into this mess.

I guess you missed the part where AQ in fact had no link to Iraq, and the part where that wasn't even the Bush admin's reasoning for invading Iraq.

Try as you might, you're not going to succeed at rewriting history. Americans remember who got us into this mess.

Democrats in congress authorized and funded the Iraq fiasco. They continue to fund the waste of lives and money in Afghanistan.

I know you libs want to revise history to make it all Bush's fault, but you are wrong, both parties are to blame.

until this partisan bullshit stops, nothing positive will ever get done in DC.

Democrats in congress authorized and funded the Iraq fiasco. They continue to fund the waste of lives and money in Afghanistan.

I know you libs want to revise history to make it all Bush's fault, but you are wrong, both parties are to blame.

Totally defunding the wars would have just made a bad situation worse. The Democrats have done the right thing in winding down America's presence in Iraq & Afghanistan slowly and carefuly, which is in marked contrast to the way the GOP clodhopped their way into them, especially in Iraq, which was a mismanaged debacle. The voters were right to blame the GOP totally for it, and keep them away from executive power since Bush slumped back to Texas in 2009.

Totally defunding the wars would have just made a bad situation worse. The Democrats have done the right thing in winding down America's presence in Iraq & Afghanistan slowly and carefuly, which is in marked contrast to the way the GOP clodhopped their way into them, especially in Iraq, which was a mismanaged debacle. The voters were right to blame the GOP totally for it, and keep them away from executive power since Bush slumped back to Texas in 2009.

nice try velveeta, but american kids are still dying in afghanistan for nothing, gitmo is still open, and al qaeda is stronger than ever.

obozo may have pulled most of our troops out of Iraq, but he did not listen to the russian warnings about the boston bombers. Incompetence comes in all colors and party labels.

nice try velveeta, but american kids are still dying in afghanistan for nothing, gitmo is still open, and al qaeda is stronger than ever.

obozo may have pulled most of our troops out of Iraq, but he did not listen to the russian warnings about the boston bombers. Incompetence comes in all colors and party labels.

Americans are still in Afghanistan, but not for long. McCain or Mittens would have them there for longer. Gitmo is open because the GOP stopped the Democrats from shutting it down. Blaming the Democrats for Gitmo being open makes no sense. And AlQ is weak, and thanks to Obama, it's founder was finally killed, no thanks to the hamhanded failures of Obama's predecessor.

The american voters were so smart in keeping the GOP out of the White House since 2009.

Americans are still in Afghanistan, but not for long. McCain or Mittens would have them there for longer. Gitmo is open because the GOP stopped the Democrats from shutting it down. Blaming the Democrats for Gitmo being open makes no sense. And AlQ is weak, and thanks to Obama, it's founder was finally killed, no thanks to the hamhanded failures of Obama's predecessor.

The american voters were so smart in keeping the GOP out of the White House since 2009.

lets see now.

barry got OBL because of intel from Bush's admin, intel that he cancelled
more people on foodstamps than ever before
more people below the poverty level than ever before
fewer people working than when he took office
took 9T in debt and raised it to 17T in 4 years
unemployment at record highs for 4+ years
invested billions in failed clean energy companies
loaned US money to Brazil to develop oil sources to SELL to us
allowed 4 americans to die in Benghazi to protect his campaign
lied about not having lobbyists in his admin
lied about closing gitmo
lied about cutting the debt in half in his first term
"corpseman"
"57 states"
Al qaeda killed 4 and maimed hundreds in boston
no one arrested for Benghazi attack
GAVE F-16s and tanks to the muslim brotherhood in Egypt

I could go on with barry's wonderful accomplishments but I might vomit on my keyboard

Why did we invade Iraq?
Simple
Saddam
why?
9-11
use the 5 whys

The other 800 billion?
Afghan added 150

The rest?

It is really that simple

It is that simple

I know. When it said, "Simple, Saddam". It apparently forgot WMS's and the invented 9/11 - Iraq connection.

The mind that wrote this history rewrite is the only thing here that is truly "simple".

Of course their was no WMS, (weapons of mass sex) silly goose... it was all about killing sadam. hell after powell spoke at the UN most of us knew what the real reason was. I still laugh my ass off when Powell put up a pic of Iraq's drone airplane, It looked like something the average American could buy at a local hobby shop.

lets see now.

lied about closing gitmo
"corpseman"
"57 states"

I could go on with barry's wonderful accomplishments but I might vomit on my keyboard

Wow, quite a list of ineffective talking points you wrote there. What a waste of time. I learned nothing new, and wasn't convinced that Mitten or McCain would have been a better President. Neither were most Americans, thank goodness.

You conservatives have only yourselves to blame for Obama's victories. Bush was so bad that I believe his record will be used in the 2016 election again, and with success.

Why did we invade Iraq?
Simple
Saddam
why?
9-11
use the 5 whys

The other 800 billion?
Afghan added 150

The rest?

It is really that simple

It is that simple

"Rewriting history"???
So the following (4) Four..CATACLYSMIC world shaking events NEVER happened according to you because here is GWB in light of these events!
You mean these events were myths.. never happened???

PLUS Obama as all other Presidents NEVER FACED what Bush faced in his 8 years... AND I'D like ANY of you to refute these cataclysmic events!

DID THIS HAPPEN??
1) Dot.com bust cost $5 trillion in lost market value.. this means every year for 30 years now starting in 2000 the federal revenue is over $66 billion written off against taxes owed.
How many people LOST jobs due to the bust??
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 -
and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
The dot-com bubble: How to lose $5 trillion ? Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

DID THIS HAPPEN??
2) Did YOU forget that 9/11 occurred and it cost $2 trillion over the next 30 years again $33 billion will NOT BE PAiD.. was that Bush's fault?
Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York!!
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone.
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
The Top 10 Financial Events of the Decade

DID THIS HAPPEN??
3) $1 trillion in written off losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history!
The worst Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. Andrew slammed into South Florida in 1992 as a Category 5. It caused 40 deaths and $30 billion in property damage. More than 250,000 people were left homeless and 82,000 businesses were destroyed or damaged.
Hurricane Katrina ALONE! Year 2005: Hurricanes Katrina and Rita
On August 25, 2005, Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast of the U.S. as a strong Category 3 or low Category 4 storm. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Hurricane Rita quickly followed Katrina only to make matters worse. Between the two, more than $200 billion in damage was done. 400,000 jobs were lost and 275,000 homes were destroyed. Many of the jobs and homes were never to be recovered. Hundreds of thousands of people were displaced and over 1,000 were killed and more are missing. The effect on oil and gasoline prices was long-lasting.

400,000 jobs due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita
145,000 jobs in NYC alone due to 9/11
300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts.

Almost 1 million jobs alone from those 3 events

All of this while having almost $100 billion a year in tax revenue due to the above losses !

DID THIS HAPPEN??
4) Economic terrorist attack 9/18/2008 or how the world almost came to the end at 2pm on 9/18/2008.
How close to entire collapse the ENTIRE world's economy was on 9/18/2008 when an economic terrorist attack occurred..

On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury ...estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it."
Zero Hedge: How The World Almost Came To An End At 2PM On September 18

Oh and did I mention along the way when "Mission Accomplished" occurred after less then six weeks of combat in May 2003.. 10 years ago..that over 1 million Iraq people were
saved from starving? 50,000 people a year were starving under Saddam and when he was removed, (by the way at the request of Kerry,Pelosi, and 90% of the 28 million Iraqis) the
UN mandated embargo was removed.
Researcher Richard Garfield estimated that "a minimum of 100,000 and a more likely estimate of 227,000 excess deaths among young children from August 1991 through March 1998" from all causes including sanctions. Human rights in Saddam Hussein's Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again all this happened and at the same time the MSM was bashing the President DAILY!

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

How can one ignore the FACT that $8 trillion in losses are being written off against tax payments?
How can one ignore that near 1 million jobs were lost DUE to those events?
How can one ignore THAT the results of these events have never been widely share because the biased MSM totally bashes Bush FACTS?
-------------------
When Bush started 131,785,000 people employed.
At the end of 2008 136,790,000 people employed or

5,000,000 more employed then when he took office.

When Bush took office in 2001 GDP was $12.355,271,000,000
when Bush left office in 2008 GDP was $14,359,490,000,000
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A 16% increase in GDP or $2 TRILLION.

ALL of the above GAINS in GDP and people employed IN SPITE of the 4 major world changing events AND the BASHING by the BIASED MSM!
In light of the below, would you not agree with the following statement:
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

So when Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 (85%!) of employees of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

WHERE IS THE EQUAL OBAMA BASHING???

lets see now.

lied about closing gitmo
"corpseman"
"57 states"

Wow, quite a list of ineffective talking points you wrote there. What a waste of time. I learned nothing new, and wasn't convinced that Mitten or McCain would have been a better President. Neither were most Americans, thank goodness.

You conservatives have only yourselves to blame for Obama's victories. Bush was so bad that I believe his record will be used in the 2016 election again, and with success.

and yea, Benghazi Obama was so good he lost the house in 2010..Lmao....

Forum List

Back