Using the 5 whys to understand GWB and BHO performance

I seriously doubt that any US president will ever face trial, unless we were to lose a war like Germany did and the enemy occupies our country and capture our leaders. I just don't see that happening any time soon.

Oh, I agree. It's just driving neo-cons wild with the idea that most Americans hold their principles in contempt and their heroes in disdain is a worthwhile thing to do on the Board.

Looks to me like most are just laughing you. I'm not nor have I ever been a neocon and even I find you to be a kook.

I seriously doubt that any US president will ever face trial, unless we were to lose a war like Germany did and the enemy occupies our country and capture our leaders. I just don't see that happening any time soon.

Oh, I agree. It's just driving neo-cons wild with the idea that most Americans hold their principles in contempt and their heroes in disdain is a worthwhile thing to do on the Board.

I'm not nor have I ever been a neocon

But you run with them, you lay down with them, you have their fleas.

You mean like you and Obama Progressives?

Will you lefties ever quit whining about Iraq? 42% of democrats in congress approved using combat Troops to enforce UN sanctions in Iraq and then they became criminals and undermined the mission. If you want to use the same standards for democrat administrations Harry Truman was a criminal because he had no congressional permission to engage Troops in Korea and we lost 55,000 in three years. Bill Clinton was certainly a criminal when he authorized the US Military to bomb a defenseless European country into the stone age.

As long as Jr. here continues to try and re-write history I will.

Iraq was not a threat to the worlds remaining super-power and did not particpate in the 9-11 plot. Those were the two criteria the Authorization of Force Act stipulated as acceptable reasons for using military force. Of course Congess, well, those who voted yes on the bill, should have resigned in disgrace when it turn out there were no massive stockpiles of Chemical or Biological weapons or any new factories producing them.

Hussein is in his 2nd term. How long is it going to take for lefties to stop whining about the previous administration and deal with today's scandals.

GWB had 5% UE most of his 8 years
He got the deficit down to 162 billion, 2007
he removed Saddam
He gave the tax payer back 100s of billions
there wa a growth of 8 million jobs until 2008, 1 year after the dems took congress
The way we got intel from the worst terrorist, got UBL
50% of the his worst legeslation was done by a DEM senate (no child left behind)
we had budgets every year excpet 09, when we got the Omnibus, the last 50% of tarp AND the failed stimulus (Added 500-700 billion to his base-line)
He saved trillions in 401ks and got most all that money back (Tarp, his 50%)
he saved the UAW (HUGE mistake) and lead the troops to win the battle in Iraq

Now we have trillion dollar deficits
We have the IRS attacking free speech orginizations
We have had 3 major terrorist attacks
N Korea is out of control
Iran, Ditto
the war in Afghan is lost because the troops are not allowed to fight any-more
And there is more lying going on than I have ever seen in my life from the white house
there is a full scale attack on our rights from guns to free speech to the press being spyed on
And BHO has the balls in the middle of this to talk about gays and Gitmo?

No real jobs (revenue is the key)

what else?

You mean like you and Obama Progressives?

fleas? Jake you attack people you know nothing about
hard working
god fearing
tax paying
good people
and you call them carryers of fleas?

I dis agree with the agenda of most liberals. but some work hard, raise faimlies, save lives, pay taxes, there not bad people
Our president is lying to us
I am sick of it
Fort Hood, terrorist attack
Benghazi, Terrorist attack
he has lied about both

The fleas are on the failed liberal neo-cons who wrongfully and illegally invaded Iraq. JRK does not want to believe that "hard working, god fearing, tax paying good people" resisted the Bush neo-con imperialism.

Forum List

Back