used bolt action, $350, pump 12, $200, .22 rifle

srlip

May 5, 2014
$150, lever action rifle $400, AK $400. not so far from the $600 AR15, and the $200 .22lr conversion unit, right? well, now I put a scope on the AR for $100, and you have buy five scopes and you pay a total of $2000 for them, cause you dont know the score.. I pay $150 for ONE trigger job, you pay for 6 of them. I buy ONE rifle case (actually, I take it down and carry it in my pack)you have to buy 6 cases. I get a set of luminous night sights, for $150, and they "drop in" to the AR. you have to get 5 sets of custom made ones, $300 each, and not have one on the bolt action. I get one silencer, for $300, you have to buy 5 of them, and because you don't know the score, they total $4000. and you can't get one for your shotgun.

and I can CARRY my 6lb AR and the 1 lb .22 unitand a backpack, and enough ammo to make it worth having, No way you can carry 6 longarms, a pack and enough ammo for each.. So why have them, hmm? Where will you get the crystal ball that will tell you when the looters aint around? when you won't get a shot at a deer (while rabbit hunting( or vise versa). the .22 unit caliber swap takes just 20 seconds, the accuracy is 2" or better at 50 yds, it costs $200, with a 30 rd box mag.

Last edited:
how to shoot or intimidate anyone with a gun that you aint got with you, hmm?

the can takes whatever load the gun is built to use, or it's a poorly designed/made suppressor.

when you add the scopes, folding stocks, luminous sights, trigger jobs, rustproof finishes,, slings, bipods, and all the other goodies, that "low cost" battery ends up costing $5000, and you still can't carry all of them. :)

Forum List

Back