USC, Yale University among colleges sued by Stanford students amid college admissions scandal

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If a student was legitimately undermined, I hope they win.

USC, Yale University among colleges sued by Stanford students amid college admissions scandal

The University of Southern California, Yale University and several other elite colleges are being sued by two Stanford University students who claim they were denied a fair opportunity for admission and have had their degrees devalued due to the college cheating scheme revealed by federal officials Tuesday.

Erica Olson and Kalea Woods filed a class action lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California on Wednesday, a day after federal authorities said they uncovered one of the largest college admissions scams to hit the U.S. The lawsuit seeks $5,000,001 on behalf of what the lawyers estimate will be thousands of plaintiffs who fit the criteria to seek class status.

The University of Southern California, Yale University and several other elite colleges are being sued by two Stanford University students who claim they were denied a fair opportunity for admission and have had their degrees devalued due to the college cheating scheme revealed by federal officials Tuesday.

Erica Olson and Kalea Woods filed a class action lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California on Wednesday, a day after federal authorities said they uncovered one of the largest college admissions scams to hit the U.S. The lawsuit seeks $5,000,001 on behalf of what the lawyers estimate will be thousands of plaintiffs who fit the criteria to seek class status.
/---/ This is gonna get messy.

The best claimants will be those on the top of the alternates lists. They were the next in line to be accepted, so any unlawful admissions directly affected their admission decision - thus establishing direct damages.

Guess academics aren't as smart as they think they are.

What a fucking mess and I hope the suits are successful.

Good Lord imagine losing out because someone bribed their way in??

So far, my school hasn't been mentioned.....I have family that went to Yale...bet I'm gonna have fun with this at Thanksgiving.

So far, my school hasn't been mentioned.....I have family that went to Yale...bet I'm gonna have fun with this at Thanksgiving.

If your family was one that paid for entrance, please let them know I'm available for adoption :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

If your family was one that paid for entrance, please let them know I'm available for adoption :abgg2q.jpg:

Not a penny.

Three Ivy League grads, and we might be able to make room at the table for you.....just a simple IQ test and you're in.

Sadly...one of us is a Liberal.

Not a penny.

Three Ivy League grads, and we might be able to make room at the table for you.....just a simple IQ test and you're in.

/——/ Fortunately my alma mater , Acme School of small engine repair and cosmetology has not be involved in this scandal.

Not a penny.

/——/ Fortunately my alma mater , Acme School of small engine repair and cosmetology has not be involved in this scandal.

Are you the guys that make the equipment for Wiley????

RR-Wiley.jpg

Pass the Popcorn! Donations will plummet.

“The University of Southern California, Yale University and several other elite colleges are being sued by two Stanford University students who claim they were denied a fair opportunity for admission and have had their degrees devalued due to the college cheating scheme revealed by federal officials Tuesday. Erica Olson and Kalea Woods filed a class action lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California on Wednesday, a day after federal authorities said they uncovered one of the largest college admissions scams to hit the U.S. The lawsuit seeks $5,000,001 on behalf of what the lawyers estimate will be thousands of plaintiffs who fit the criteria to seek class status.”

USC, Yale among colleges sued by students amid college admissions scandal

I love it….

The Tards are catching hell and damnation……….

It’s called KARMA……………..

I am having a blast watching all these libTards get their just desert….

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but are these schools getting sued by those who were turned down from them because to me, its those people who should be filing the suits if there are going to be any.

God bless you and those who were rejected always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back