No more horsepower for you

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
No More Horsepower For You! - EPautos - Libertarian Car Talk
Well, GM has decided it’s time to stop touting horsepower and displacement – it’s so internal combustion.

The DEMONIC**** want to control every aspect of your lives why iNN the hell do you think these control freaks are working real hard to push you clueless morons right on into a smart city. SO THEY CAN NWATCH EVER MOVE YOU MAKE DUMBASSSES!!! THEY MEANIG YOU CORPORATE GOVERNMENTS MORONS!!

I wish I wasn’t forced to purchase a GM car by control freaks.

I have a GM car - but from 1970 when horsepower was both practically and recreation-ally demanded. I take it out on sunny days to annoy Kias and Smart cars.

Va-ROOM! :113:

Last edited:
I have a GM car - but from 1970 when horsepower was both practically and recreation-ally demanded. I take it out on sunny days to annoy Kias and Smart cars.

My old GM van lasted 20 years. I got my moneys worth out of the old chariot.

GM still makes a nice Truck, but if they stop advertising what truck buyers look for, HP, torque, payload, towing capacity etc. it will hurt them.

No More Horsepower For You! - EPautos - Libertarian Car Talk
Well, GM has decided it’s time to stop touting horsepower and displacement – it’s so internal combustion.

The DEMONIC**** want to control every aspect of your lives why iNN the hell do you think these control freaks are working real hard to push you clueless morons right on into a smart city. SO THEY CAN NWATCH EVER MOVE YOU MAKE DUMBASSSES!!! THEY MEANIG YOU CORPORATE GOVERNMENTS MORONS!!
GM isn't the government.

Gas crunch years GM cars don't have any horsepower. Even the corevette was running in the 175 HP range.

Gas crunch years GM cars don't have any horsepower. Even the corevette was running in the 175 HP range.

1970 Olds Cutlass 4-4-2, W30 package, 370 HP.

Was a pace car at Indianapolis.

Forum List

Back