UsaPride

manu1959 said:
nah i caught it just enjoy the company of women more than men...by a long shot
LOL!!! Too funny! You take care too, thanks for the chat! :D

gop_jeff said:
USA Pride... you are purdy!
Well, thank ya, sweet stuff!!
LOL, Yall know I have to keep looking back at that picture trying to figure out what yall see that I don't, LOL!! But thank you all very much! :D

janeeng said:
I was thinking about a vacation myself! Could use some rest!!! I am sure they will give us a break! HAHAHA

I just might be working at Carrier Clinic this Spring, ask for me and Ill give you extra TLC ;)

Bonnie said:
I just might be working at Carrier Clinic this Spring, ask for me and Ill give you extra TLC ;)
WOOHOO!! Hey Janeen, we have an insider! All the good drugs for us, LOL!

UsaPride said:
Well, thank ya, sweet stuff!!
LOL, Yall know I have to keep looking back at that picture trying to figure out what yall see that I don't, LOL!! But thank you all very much! :D

the eyes and the smile...the reason men marry women like you...as a fine actor once said...you would make a good dog break his leash

Bonnie said:

I gotta give you a lot of credit if you do Bonnie!!! Don't worry, Pride and I will surely ask for you!
:tng:

manu1959 said:
the eyes and the smile...the reason men marry women like you...as a fine actor once said...you would make a good dog break his leash
LOL!! Well, thank you! :D

Forum List

Back