UsaPride

Mr. P said:
One month at a time yungin!:D
Yungin'? Good gracious, thanks again, LOL!! I get that from my mom, I was blessed with a young face, LOL!!! :D

UsaPride said:
Thanks sweets! There's alot of intelligent and beautiful women on this site and I appreicate being put in the same group with them! :D

well...i live in califonia and the granola girls get on my nerves

manu1959 said:
well...i live in califonia and the granola girls get on my nerves
Well hell, if that's who you're comparing me too then there goes my self esteem again! LOL! :D

Her head is ready to EXPLODE!!! HAHAHAHAAHHA!

Hey Pride, that is a great pic of ya!!!!!

janeeng said:
Her head is ready to EXPLODE!!! HAHAHAHAAHHA!

Hey Pride, that is a great pic of ya!!!!!
LMAO!! You're crazy! Well, kinda, LOL!!! I'm just not used to the compliments, is all!
And thank ya very kindly, friend! LOL! :D

UsaPride said:
LMAO!! You're crazy! Well, kinda, LOL!!! I'm just not used to the compliments, is all!
And thank ya very kindly, friend! LOL! :D

Get used to it girl! and your welcome buddy!! BTW - now you know your not that far from being crazy too you know? LOL!

UsaPride said:
Well hell, if that's who you're comparing me too then there goes my self esteem again! LOL! :D

now now...i am a danish american with a southern grandma so our sense of humour is kinda messed up as is our ability to compliment people

you are quite pretty and that guy in the picture should tell you so once in a while

janeeng said:
BTW - now you know your not that far from being crazy too you know? LOL!
Oh man, that's pretty scary, LOL!!!! I'll be in Dorthea Dix before you know it, LOL! :D
Oh, that's a crazy home in case you didn't know, LOL!!

UsaPride said:
Oh man, that's pretty scary, LOL!!!! I'll be in Dorthea Dix before you know it, LOL! :D
Oh, that's a crazy home in case you didn't know, LOL!!

HaHa, we have Carrier Clinic and Marlboro up here!

manu1959 said:
you are quite pretty and that guy in the picture should tell you so once in a while
LOL!!! Well, I'm just pure T southern, LOL!!
Thank you so much and I agree! LOL!! :D

janeeng said:
HaHa, we have Carrier Clinic and Marlboro up here!
Can we go in on the buddy system and share a room, LOL! Please, I need a break, LOL!!!

UsaPride said:
Can we go in on the buddy system and share a room, LOL! Please, I need a break, LOL!!!

I was thinking about a vacation myself! Could use some rest!!! I am sure they will give us a break! HAHAHA

janeeng said:
I was thinking about a vacation myself! Could use some rest!!! I am sure they will give us a break! HAHAHA
"We'll take one room, two beds, and plenty of Xanax, please", LMAO!!!
Let's go!! :mm:

manu1959 said:
mums family is from olde south.......plantation south....tennessee
Ohhhh, my grandparents are from that olde south too, plantations in Conway, SC. Gotta love little old southern people, LOL!!! Too damn cute! :D And Lord knows they have the funniest sayings, LOL!! I can't say "Bar the doors, Katie" enough, LOL!!!

UsaPride said:
Did you miss the seperate beds part? LOL, j/k!!! :D

nah i caught it just enjoy the company of women more than men...by a long shot

take care nice cahttin with you time to cook diiner for the kiddes....every one just came home early? so much for the wank and the wine

Forum List

Back