UsaPride

UsaPride

Mar 13, 2004
NC
Okay, since someone closed up the "what the heck do you look like" thread and Joz was brave enough to post her pic (which btw, you look great, girl) then I decided to post me. Now, it's an old one, but I still look basically the same, a little thinner maybe, LOL!!!
If this even works, LOL!
5bc13f3d.jpg

Oh, and I'm the chick, LOL!

Mr. P said:
Yep...Cute as a speckled pup!
I've never heard that before, LOL! I've heard "sweeter than a honey bun and purdier than all outdoors" but not referenced to me, LOL!!
Thank you both, very much!! :D

UsaPride said:
I've never heard that before, LOL! I've heard "sweeter than a honey bun and purdier than all outdoors" but not referenced to me, LOL!!
Thank you both, very much!! :D
What? That guy there never told you that you were a Doll? SHAME ON HIM! SHAME, SHAME!!

Mr. P said:
What? That guy there never told you that you were a Doll? SHAME ON HIM! SHAME, SHAME!!
You've told me more in this thread than he has in 13 years, LOL!!
Yeah, SHAME ON HIM!! LOL!!

Bonnie said:
That is a great picture!! So your pretty and smart, great combination!!
Thanks Bonnie!! I wouldn't say pretty or smart, but I appreciate you saying it, LOL! :D

UsaPride said:
Thanks Bonnie!! I wouldn't say pretty or smart, but I appreciate you saying it, LOL! :D

seems as though the women on this site were at or near the front of both lines....brains and beauty

manu1959 said:
seems as though the women on this site were at or near the front of both lines....brains and beauty
Thanks sweets! There's alot of intelligent and beautiful women on this site and I appreicate being put in the same group with them! :D

UsaPride said:
You've told me more in this thread than he has in 13 years, LOL!!
Yeah, SHAME ON HIM!! LOL!!
Okay, have him repeat the before bedtime every night for 1 month...
or until it works. GOOD LUCK!:D

The mens' pledge...raise your right hand..bow your head..repeat after me.
"I'm a man...I can't help it...I can change...if I havvvvv to....I GUESS!".

Mr. P said:
Okay, have him repeat the before bedtime every night for 1 month...
or until it works. GOOD LUCK!:D

The mens' pledge...raise your right hand..bow your head..repeat after me.
"I'm a man...I can't help it...I can change...if I havvvvv to....I GUESS!".
Too funny!!! But come on, 1 month? I said we've been together almost 13 years. I should get at least 13 months, right? LOL!!!

Forum List

Back