USA Olympic uniforms have been outsourced to China......

Much of American Made clothing is union made. And people would rather have china make their clothing than some union member. I think that's ridiculous. Nothing wrong with union made clothing.

Most Made in USA stuff is union made if i'm not mistaken. Do those people really want Americans to make the outfits for the same price as the Chinese? Not going to happen. Union Made is more expensive, but it's better quality than the inferior Chinese crap.

Much of American Made clothing is union made. And people would rather have china make their clothing than some union member. I think that's ridiculous. Nothing wrong with union made clothing.

Most Made in USA stuff is union made if i'm not mistaken. Do those people really want Americans to make the outfits for the same price as the Chinese? Not going to happen. Union Made is more expensive, but it's better quality than the inferior Chinese crap.

people buy what they can AFFORD..tell the Unions to drop their cushy salaries and maybe people could afford to buy their stuff...

I hope those who are squealing about american jobs realize that the US olympic team is a private entity that receives donations thorugh supporters to run their operation.

It is not a public outfit paid for through tax dollars. SO, Bernie Sanders and all the other fucking morons who likely didnt donate a dollar to our team should probably shut the fuck up. Because there is a log in their eye. Wankers.

By the way, the uniforms are ugly as sin.

I hope those who are squealing about american jobs realize that the US olympic team is a private entity that receives donations thorugh supporters to run their operation.

It is not a public outfit paid for through tax dollars. SO, Bernie Sanders and all the other fucking morons who likely didnt donate a dollar to our team should probably shut the fuck up. Because there is a log in their eye. Wankers.

By the way, the uniforms are ugly as sin.

:eusa_shhh:
that takes away from their spin and panties all in a bunch

I don't hate them, but I just don't feel them for this occasion...Just not screaming USA.

Cowboy hats

We already did the Cowboy hat thing in the Olympics didn't we?

Propeller hats would be an improvement on the current uniform.
:lol: We agree on something!

propeller_beanie_hat.jpg

Typical leftist teeth gnashing.

How many of our lefties here donated to the team? Raise your hands!

Wankers.

Seems that our own Olympic committee is following in the steps of all the other outsourcers of American jobs.

All our Olympic uniforms were made in China.

Does that sound right to you?

The controversy surrounding Team USA's Chinese-made uniforms for the opening ceremony raged on Thursday as Washington politicians jumped into the fashion fray. They criticized the U.S. Olympic Committee for approving the uniforms.

Senator Harry Reid said the USOC should be "ashamed" that the blue blazers, white pants and berets that American athletes will wear are manufactured in China. "They should take all the uniforms, put them in a big pile and burn them," Reid said.

Other lawmakers were also critical of the apparel designed by Ralph Lauren. "You'd think they'd know better," House Speaker John Boehner said of the USOC.

Added Senator Bernie Sander (I-Vt.): "The Olympics are a time when Americans take great pride in our nation's top athletes as they strive for gold. At a time when millions of Americans are unemployed, there is no reason why U.S. Olympic uniforms are not being manufactured in the U.S."

Lawmakers furious over China-made U.S. Olympic uniform

It's Obama's fault.

Seems that our own Olympic committee is following in the steps of all the other outsourcers of American jobs.

All our Olympic uniforms were made in China.

Does that sound right to you?

The controversy surrounding Team USA's Chinese-made uniforms for the opening ceremony raged on Thursday as Washington politicians jumped into the fashion fray. They criticized the U.S. Olympic Committee for approving the uniforms.

Senator Harry Reid said the USOC should be "ashamed" that the blue blazers, white pants and berets that American athletes will wear are manufactured in China. "They should take all the uniforms, put them in a big pile and burn them," Reid said.

Other lawmakers were also critical of the apparel designed by Ralph Lauren. "You'd think they'd know better," House Speaker John Boehner said of the USOC.

Added Senator Bernie Sander (I-Vt.): "The Olympics are a time when Americans take great pride in our nation's top athletes as they strive for gold. At a time when millions of Americans are unemployed, there is no reason why U.S. Olympic uniforms are not being manufactured in the U.S."

Lawmakers furious over China-made U.S. Olympic uniform

It's Obama's fault.

I blame Bush.

the US olympic team is a private entity that receives donations thorugh supporters to run their operation.

Except when Willard is running the show...

(to the tune of $1.3 BILLION taxpayer dollars I might add...)

We hosted those games, numb nuts. What does Romney have to do with it?

You partisan hacks have absolutely no fucking shame whatsoever.

More teeth gnashing.

How much did you donate to the team?

the US olympic team is a private entity that receives donations thorugh supporters to run their operation.

Except when Willard is running the show...

(to the tune of $1.3 BILLION taxpayer dollars I might add...)

We hosted those games, numb nuts. What does Romney have to do with it?

You partisan hacks have absolutely no fucking shame whatsoever.

More teeth gnashing.

How much did you donate to the team?

So what if we hosted it? You just said it was all done with private donations...until Willard went to the gubmit with his greasy hand out...and got a buttload of cash. That flies in the face of your claim that the Olympics survives on private donations. They do until they don't? That's very Romneyesque...

How bout that 'Jobs Czar' Jeffrey Immelt? One hell of a job creator huh? Best Jobs Czar China ever had.

I actually DON'T have a problem with "bailouts". They have worked out very well for this country. It's Willard that has a problem with them...until it's HIM asking for the bailout. :lol:

Forum List

Back