USA Olympic uniforms have been outsourced to China......

I actually DON'T have a problem with "bailouts". They have worked out very well for this country. It's Willard that has a problem with them...until it's HIM asking for the bailout. :lol:
Difference is, Romney manages to make a profit from government funds. Obama just loses money...and jobs. China is pleased, though.

Except when Willard is running the show...

(to the tune of $1.3 BILLION taxpayer dollars I might add...)

We hosted those games, numb nuts. What does Romney have to do with it?

You partisan hacks have absolutely no fucking shame whatsoever.

More teeth gnashing.

How much did you donate to the team?

So what if we hosted it? You just said it was all done with private donations...until Willard went to the gubmit with his greasy hand out...and got a buttload of cash. That flies in the face of your claim that the Olympics survives on private donations. They do until they don't? That's very Romneyesque...

Is the USOC a private or public entity? It is a private one.

You want to attack Romney for taking federal money to host one of the most expensive Olympics in our history. Be my guest. But those in here squealing about jobs, including Sanders and the rest of the shameless fucktards like yourself who didnt donate a red cent to help the cause, need to shut the fuck up.

Im not going to play partisan hackery with you so you can make a shameless plug against Romney in here.

Sit and spin, teeth gnasher.

Last edited:
I actually DON'T have a problem with "bailouts". They have worked out very well for this country. It's Willard that has a problem with them...until it's HIM asking for the bailout. :lol:
Difference is, Romney manages to make a profit from government funds. Obama just loses money...and jobs. China is pleased, though.

Do you have a link that shows that the government made a profit off the Olympics? Did we recoup that $1.3 billion to the taxpayers coffers?

We DID "turn a profit" when we bailed out the banks.

GM is now "turning a profit" too.

Also, how is it a profit to give out $1.3 billion and only get $100 million in return?

Do you have a link that shows that the government made a profit off the Olympics? Did we recoup that $1.3 billion to the taxpayers coffers?

Also, how is it a profit to give out $1.3 billion and only get $100 million in return?
Definition of profit: A financial gain, esp. the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.

Salt Lake profit tops forecasts

Last edited:
Well, at least they did find space on the uniforms for a nice big Ralph Loren Polo insignia

The Dear Leader is not American. So why would he care about American Jobs? When are people gonna get it? He's the 'President of the World', not the President of the United States.

The Dear Leader is not American. So why would he care about American Jobs? When are people gonna get it? He's the 'President of the World', not the President of the United States.

that is what his cult members kept telling us

Seems that our own Olympic committee is following in the steps of all the other outsourcers of American jobs.

All our Olympic uniforms were made in China.

Does that sound right to you?

The controversy surrounding Team USA's Chinese-made uniforms for the opening ceremony raged on Thursday as Washington politicians jumped into the fashion fray. They criticized the U.S. Olympic Committee for approving the uniforms.

Senator Harry Reid said the USOC should be "ashamed" that the blue blazers, white pants and berets that American athletes will wear are manufactured in China. "They should take all the uniforms, put them in a big pile and burn them," Reid said.

Other lawmakers were also critical of the apparel designed by Ralph Lauren. "You'd think they'd know better," House Speaker John Boehner said of the USOC.

Added Senator Bernie Sander (I-Vt.): "The Olympics are a time when Americans take great pride in our nation's top athletes as they strive for gold. At a time when millions of Americans are unemployed, there is no reason why U.S. Olympic uniforms are not being manufactured in the U.S."

Lawmakers furious over China-made U.S. Olympic uniform

When i saw this on the news i was flabbergasted. That's right... the best of America brought to you by way of china. Oh fuck that. I am glad there is a stink to have the uniforms reworked.... it was an ugly uniform anyway.

Definition of profit: A financial gain, esp. the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.

Yes or no, the American taxpayer got back that $1.3 BILLION it gave to the Olympics?

A bailout is a bailout. I'm for 'em in some cases. You?

Yes or no, the American taxpayer got back that $1.3 BILLION it gave to the Olympics?

Hey, I said Romney made a profit from government funds. He did. Easily, too. Obama is clueless on that and China loves it.

You want to prove that he made a profit for the taxpayers, now?

:lmao:

Hell, you didn't even know what profit meant.

Well, at least they did find space on the uniforms for a nice big Ralph Loren Polo insignia

Oh god... that is so fucking tacky.

Also... suits? Nothing says individualistic quite like corporate conformity.

Last edited:

Hey, I said Romney made a profit from government funds. He did. Easily, too. Obama is clueless on that and China loves it.

You want to prove that he made a profit for the taxpayers, now?

:lmao:

Hell, you didn't even know what profit meant.

So Utah got some revenue from that $1.5 billion, but the taxpayers that bailed him out didn't.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_new...earmarks-a-double-edged-sword-for-romney?lite

Romney seems to only like "bailouts" when they benefit HIM.

Seems that our own Olympic committee is following in the steps of all the other outsourcers of American jobs.

All our Olympic uniforms were made in China.

Does that sound right to you?

The controversy surrounding Team USA's Chinese-made uniforms for the opening ceremony raged on Thursday as Washington politicians jumped into the fashion fray. They criticized the U.S. Olympic Committee for approving the uniforms.

Senator Harry Reid said the USOC should be "ashamed" that the blue blazers, white pants and berets that American athletes will wear are manufactured in China. "They should take all the uniforms, put them in a big pile and burn them," Reid said.

Other lawmakers were also critical of the apparel designed by Ralph Lauren. "You'd think they'd know better," House Speaker John Boehner said of the USOC.

Added Senator Bernie Sander (I-Vt.): "The Olympics are a time when Americans take great pride in our nation's top athletes as they strive for gold. At a time when millions of Americans are unemployed, there is no reason why U.S. Olympic uniforms are not being manufactured in the U.S."

Lawmakers furious over China-made U.S. Olympic uniform
Berets????

:gay:
Our military might disagree with you, since they wear berets.

They are ugly and it is a shame they weren't made here. Having said that does it really matter and why is this in politics?

here's why and where they were going to try and take this..

ABikerSailor

No wonder you support Romney, you like his idea of outsourcing American jobs.

as transparent as a ghost

Well, at least we get to blame those ugly uniforms on the Chinese

oh my!!!
links in article at site

SNIP:

U.S. Olympic Uniforms: Made in China by Democratic Donor’s company

Email Us

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff - July 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Lawmakers were livid to discover that the United States’ Olympic team uniforms were made in China. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D., Nev.) even suggested “they should take all the uniforms, put them in a big pile and burn them and start all over again.”

The company who designed the uniforms, Ralph Lauren, has received less scrutiny. Few outlets have noted that Ralph Lauren himself is a prominent contributor to President Obama and the Democratic Party.

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Lauren has given $7,300 to Obama since 2008, and more than $35,000 to the Democratic National Committee.

the rest here
"Free Beacon"

Big Obama/Dem Donor. Go figure?

U.S. Olympic Uniforms: Made in China by Democratic Donor’s company

Lawmakers were livid to discover that the United States’ Olympic team uniforms were made in China. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D., Nev.) even suggested “they should take all the uniforms, put them in a big pile and burn them and start all over again.”

The company who designed the uniforms, Ralph Lauren, has received less scrutiny. Few outlets have noted that Ralph Lauren himself is a prominent contributor to President Obama and the Democratic Party.

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Lauren has given $7,300 to Obama since 2008, and more than $35,000 to the Democratic National Committee.

Obama’s own ties to outsourcing have come under scrutiny of late. His much-vaunted green energy loan program awarded billions of taxpayer dollars to foreign-owned companies and firms that manufacture their products overseas.

It is unclear whether the DNC will be returning Lauren’s donation. DNC communications director Brad Woodhouse did not immediately return a request for comment.

U.S. Olympic Uniforms: Made in China by Democratic Donor’s company | Washington Free Beacon
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Forum List

Back