USA Martial Law Starts On March 15, 2011

Hi Blue:

WoWa! Blue looks like she is hot! ;0)

Terral, You're the reason I log on to USMB. You are correct, this is a conspiracy theories forum and you never disappoint. So keep up the good work. :clap2:
The pole shifted from the Japan Earthquake

The data seems to indicate that we are looking at a March 15, 2011 Sun/Earth/Brown Dwarf alignment that should cause even more havoc in the form of earthquakes, volcano eruptions and rogue waves, etc., which means this Japan quake is just a warm up. The geological pole shift cannot possibly happen this early in the timeline, because the brown dwarf is just too far away on March 15 (2.01 AU = 180+ million miles away). That event comes later this summer (9/26), when Nibiru is only .396 AU away and the brown dwarf is directly between the Sun and Earth to wrestle polarity control away from the Sun.

Of course, if ELEnin Comet turns out to be just a comet, then my entire thesis is wrong and we go back to the drawing board. However, the events did kick up a notch starting March 4, 2011, so the theory is holding true so far. We shall see.

Terral

Hi Blue:

WoWa! Blue looks like she is hot! ;0)

Terral, You're the reason I log on to USMB. You are correct, this is a conspiracy theories forum and you never disappoint. So keep up the good work. :clap2:
The pole shifted from the Japan Earthquake

The data seems to indicate that we are looking at a March 15, 2011 Sun/Earth/Brown Dwarf alignment that should cause even more havoc in the form of earthquakes, volcano eruptions and rogue waves, etc., which means this Japan quake is just a warm up. The geological pole shift cannot possibly happen this early in the timeline, because the brown dwarf is just too far away on March 15 (2.01 AU = 180+ million miles away). That event comes later this summer (9/26), when Nibiru is only .396 AU away and the brown dwarf is directly between the Sun and Earth to wrestle polarity control away from the Sun.

Of course, if ELEnin Comet turns out to be just a comet, then my entire thesis is wrong and we go back to the drawing board. However, the events did kick up a notch starting March 4, 2011, so the theory is holding true so far. We shall see.

Terral

See there ~ I'm never disappointed!!
Do you copy & paste all of your info or do you re-type your theory each time you explain it??So The Brown Dwarf is going to wrestle the Earth for polarity control from the Sun. This really is an amazing theory. Which do you think will conquer the other? If your calculations are off just a little what happens?? Is it too late already??? What do you suggest be done with your Data???

Last edited:
Mike, in the video, is already issuing orders from his bathroom. I wonder if he has duct tape on the door?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Toro:

I can't read all these posts.

Is martial law still coming on March 15?

Listen up gang: The earth change/disaster situation just keeps getting worse. Yellowstone has been rumbling with lots of quakes every day and all of the sudden went quiet. That is not a good sign. The models are running with constantly-updated information and March 15, 2011 remains the best candidate for SHTF that we have had in years. My duty in the survival group is threat assessment and contingency planning and we are on high alert to say the very least.

If ELEnin turns out to be our brown dwarf and we have events on 3/15 and then the moon swings around on that nearest-to-earth orbit in 18 years full moon, there is no telling what is going to happen to all of those lubricated tectonic plates that are hovering above swelling hot magma rising higher each time our planet rotates and Nibiru gets a firmer grip. If these things come to pass, then the geological pole shift will begin around September 26, 2011 at the second conjunction; when Nibiru passes directly between the Sun and Earth. By that time the northern hemisphere will be facing away from the Sun, because Nibiru will gain polarity control and the north pole will be repelled. Our planet will spin like a top on an angle and swing around in the opposite direction of Nibiru passing ahead to cross Earth orbit just 21.56 million miles away (Oct. 17).

The Martial Law Communication Protocols are in place right now, because the Govt knows for a fact that something is going to happen. They just do not know the extent of the damage like in Japan. That said, I continue to hope that nothing happens and all of this is just an elaborate false flag, but the probability of that keeps going down with the news of every passing day. We will know in a few days one way or the other,

Terral

Last edited:
Listen up gang: The earth change/disaster situation just keeps getting worse. Yellowstone has been rumbling with lots of quakes every day and all of the sudden went quiet. That is not a good sign. The models are running with constantly-updated information and March 15, 2011 remains the best candidate for SHTF that we have had in years. My duty in the survival group is threat assessment and contingency planning and we are on high alert to say the very least.

Terral

Do you have an actual group? And if so, what do you guys do? Do you practice?

Ho Toro:

Do you have an actual group? And if so, what do you guys do? Do you practice?

Yes we have an actual group made up of people all over the southeast USA. We are survivalists with food, water purification systems, lots of guns and ammo and lots of survival gear in trucks loaded and ready to go. Survivalists are prepping all the time with extra canned goods, vacuum-packing rice, get an animal trap and add to your survival rig. DEMCAD gives some advice on the simple things:

The practice is done by the group leaders in their planning. The most important decision of all is selecting the right bugout location to match the threat. Everyone must bring their own food and supplies and have means to defend it. Then the real practice begins when everyone assembles at the bugout location where you circle the wagons and watch the back of everybody else and ride out the storm.

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Obamalover:

Terral wants, prays, for both.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hey! I gather the evidence and make the case and everyone can decide if the proof is in the pudding or not. Of course I do not want a brown dwarf with 4 times Jupiter mass to orbit through our solar system and reek havoc, but that is what the evidence says is happening right now by all the evidence around us. There is no telling where the next earth change event is going to be in the news tomorrow and sources are saying that quake storms are swirling under Japan, just like before the big one.

Something says the whole world is about to change and this is the quiet before the storm for the USA.

Terral

I'm starting to be a beiliver. Oil supply cut off with revolution in the Mid East, union riots in the streets at home, Japan's nuclear reactors melting down, floodint and devistation throughout the midwest and the northeast and the president is apparently speechless and isolated. Where's the leadership?

Last edited:
Yes we have an actual group made up of people all over the southeast USA. We are survivalists with food, water purification systems, lots of guns and ammo and lots of survival gear in trucks loaded and ready to go. Survivalists are prepping all the time with extra canned goods, vacuum-packing rice, get an animal trap and add to your survival rig. DEMCAD gives some advice on the simple things:
The practice is done by the group leaders in their planning. The most important decision of all is selecting the right bugout location to match the threat. Everyone must bring their own food and supplies and have means to defend it. Then the real practice begins when everyone assembles at the bugout location where you circle the wagons and watch the back of everybody else and ride out the storm.

Terral

Have you met these people? How do you plan on communicating?

Martial law will not arrive in America suddenly in the manner of a rudely disruptive frontal announcement. It will come about gradually, from behind, occurring as seemingly detached, unintimidating increments, such as the subtle components of the deceptively named Patriot Act. One day America will wake up and not even notice that although there has been no declaration martial law is in effect. The reason we won't notice it is because we've been conditioned to the sight of small bits and pieces of it.

g20cops.jpg

Who does not know how to boil a frog?

Got news for yas.

The WAR on Drugs tuned this society into a police state a long long time ago.

Not a clue what this guy is going on about regards marital law.

But Americans handed in their right to freedom when they started drinking the FEAR LACED Koolaide that make them fear and hate their neighbors instead holding their MASTERS accountable for their actions.
Paranoid much?

Maybe ya' need to lay off the drugs.

BOOOOOOOOO!:eek:
Your avatar is all that's needed to figure out what movie you are in.
Your movie is filed under fiction. Brainwashed, flag waving, idiot.100%murkin.

Hi Toro:

Have you met these people? How do you plan on communicating?

I am not at liberty to tell the whole world everything about our group and plans. We expect traditional communications to go offline when the crap hits the fan and we have communication contingency plans in place to overcome those obstacles. Yes, I have met some of these people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcbX_jN4c_4]OFFICIAL MEETUP VIDEO!!! MAKE CONTACTS HERE![/ame]

This is the kind of guy you want watching your back when the crap hits the fan. Make a video response and people in your area will respond for the screening process to begin. This is our only meet up video for establishing survival groups in the USA and around the world.

Terral

Hi White:

I'm starting to be a believer. Oil supply cut off with revolution in the Mid East, union riots in the streets at home, Japan's nuclear reactors melting down, flooding and devastation throughout the midwest and the northeast and the president is apparently speechless and isolated. Where's the leadership?

Leadership???? These Rothschild/Rockefeller Bankster puppets are making ready to head down into their cozy underground bunkers!

That is why the Govt is preparing to shut down between March 15 and March 19, 2011 (story) like there is no tomorrow! They just have to keep the charade going a little longer and none of this will matter ...

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
Terral,

I am confused. Is this related to planet X?

Won't those administering the martial law realize that they have been left to die with the rest of us?

Hi Doh:

Terral, I am confused. Is this related to planet X?

Won't those administering the martial law realize that they have been left to die with the rest of us?

Go back and read the Opening Post. We are only looking at the first conjunction on March 15, 2011 where we should expect more Japan scenarios to spring up around the globe and right here in the USA. The Martial Law communication protocols are already in place, but the Govt is not sure about the extent of what is about to happen. Many of the voices using the secure communication lines were from foreigners and not Americans. And no, everyone in the military is not aware of what is going on. These events will continue throughout the entire year of 2011 (Timeline).

The point is that we do not know the Govt reaction to dams breaking and our own nuclear reactors being compromised in the event of earthquakes here in the USA. That means making plans for the earth change events and making plans for foreign troops trying to stand between your group and the bugout location with orders to put you into REX84 FEMA Camps leading to this (pic).

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Doh:

Terral, I am confused. Is this related to planet X?

Go back and read the Opening Post. We are only looking at the first conjunction on March 15, 2011 where we should expect more Japan scenarios to spring up around the globe and right here in the USA. The Martial Law communication protocols are already in place, but the Govt is not sure about the extent of what is about to happen. Many of the voices using the secure communication lines were from foreigners and not Americans. And no, everyone in the military is not aware of what is going on. These events will continue throughout the entire year of 2011 (Timeline).

The point is that we do not know the Govt reaction to dams breaking and our own nuclear reactors being compromised in the event of earthquakes here in the USA. That means making plans for the earth change events and making plans for foreign troops trying to stand between your group and the bugout location with orders to put you into REX84 FEMA Camps leading to this (pic).

Terral

WOW ~ Terral, I think I understand what you are talking about. It is All starting to come together. The 15th is just the Beginning and we need to Prepare. Where are you getting this information?? Will you keep us informed as to what to do next?? Will you continue to communicate through USMB after the 15th??
What should we look for on the 15th?? In what time zone? Where can I get more information??? Thanks~

If we are all alive on March 16, 2011, and not toiling under the oppressive boot of Martial Law, then we get a good laugh at Terral's expense.

But, to be fair, if we are all dead on March 16, 2011, Terral gets the last laugh.

I just gotta start early:

Terral, you hideously vile scumbag rodent stupid motherfucker, once more with feeling:

There will be no martial imposed here on March 15, 2011. There is no brown dwarf coming to our solar system. There will be no pole shift related to that make-believe "star." There will not be any cataclysms related to the invisible mythical Nibiru since invisible non-existent brown dwarf stars have no gravitational effect of any kind.

Instead, the only thing we will observe on March 15 and 16, 2011 is that YOU will once again have been shown to be a completely gullible alarmist moron with not a hint of pride or decency.

Forum List

Back