USA Martial Law Starts On March 15, 2011

Greetings:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoC1zxM0-cU&feature=feedu]FEMA Emergency Quake Drill[/ame]

Terral

notadrill_5.jpg

Cool! I'm ready for it. Got my nice striped PJs all clean and pressed and I've been practicing furtively peeking out my windows.

FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real.

When this latest Chicken Little prediction proves false, will you then, finally kill yourself?

FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real.

When this latest Chicken Little prediction proves false, will you then, finally kill yourself?

Of course not, it will just be a new conspiracy theory to fill up the bandwidth. :lol:
All I can say is that Terral's life must really suck if he really believes his own story. I have a feeling that he does this just for his own entertainment, and really knows it's all BS.

Hi Toro:

I give credit to Terral for actually naming a date.

March 15, 2011 has the highest probability of SHTF day that we have seen since the summer of 2009. Hardcore survivalists are always on the lookout for these kinds of situations to practice and improve our survival contingency plans in conjunction with other members of our survival groups. I am not the only person on full alert and making ready for the crap to hit the fan.

The members of my group know for A FACT that the crap is going to hit the fan at some point and we are making the required preparations for the survival of our families and group members. Go through the Opening Post information again to see that I am not the only one making preparations. LOTS of people have bugged out already, because they feel it in their bones that something BIG is on the horizon and looking us all in the face.

As always, I am more than happy to eat crow if nothing happens. That would be a big relief for everyone involved like in July of 2009. However, for me to head for the hills without warning these readers would make me just like Rothschild, Rockefeller, Gates, Buffet and the Elites doing all of their preparation in secret.

Terral

Hi Meister:

Of course not, it will just be a new conspiracy theory to fill up the bandwidth. :lol:
All I can say is that Terral's life must really suck if he really believes his own story. I have a feeling that he does this just for his own entertainment, and really knows it's all BS.

My posts include "Conspiracy Theories," which is the focus and purpose of this Forum. However, you posts add nothing to the topic and attack Terral for having the audacity to use this Forum for the sole purpose of its creation. I can see your bellyaching and whining if this were the Current Events Forum, or the Science Forum, but your constant bitching about Terral posting Conspiracy Theories in the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum is little more than juvenile and ridiculous and a real waste of USMB bandwidth ...

"Hey! Guess What?? That idiot Terral posted yet another Conspiracy Theory in the Conspiracy Theories Forum!"

Holy cow, man! Get a fricking life already. I am a hardcore survivalist writing from the hills-and this is what I do-and this is the place to do it. I am sorry that you cannot understand these simple concepts and would rather embarrass yourself over and over again by whining like a baby. ;0)

Carry on if that makes the Meister happy ...

Terral

Hi Meister:

My posts include "Conspiracy Theories," which is the focus and purpose of this Forum. However, you posts add nothing to the topic and attack Terral for having the audacity to use this Forum for the sole purpose of its creation. I can see your bellyaching and whining if this were the Current Events Forum, or the Science Forum, but your constant bitching about Terral posting Conspiracy Theories in the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum is little more than juvenile and ridiculous and a real waste of USMB bandwidth ...

"Hey! Guess What?? That idiot Terral posted yet another Conspiracy Theory in the Conspiracy Theories Forum!"

Holy cow, man! Get a fricking life already. I am a hardcore survivalist writing from the hills-and this is what I do-and this is the place to do it. I am sorry that you cannot understand these simple concepts and would rather embarrass yourself over and over again by whining like a baby. ;0)

Carry on if that makes the Meister happy ...

Terral

What are you going to say to those people who spent loads of money and time based on your shit and you end up being wrong as usual?

What's your track record anyways for predictions Terral? Do you enjoy stirring up shit and scaring people?

Do you like being a false prophet?

Hi Gam:

What are you going to say to those people who spent loads of money and time based on your shit and you end up being wrong as usual?

What's your track record anyways for predictions Terral? Do you enjoy stirring up shit and scaring people?

Scaring people? You just said Terral is something akin to a lunatic and is constantly wrong about everything. What is to fear? ;0)

If you will go back to the Opening Post, then you will see that my thesis, claims and conclusions are based upon the evidence of others making these reports. I am only the truth investigator bringing these things to the attention of these readers. I have already headed for the hills. If you want to prepare for what is coming then God bless you. If you want to do nothing and keep your big fat head in the sand, then God bless you. However, these predictions have NOTHING to do with anyone being any kind of prophet, as if God told me all of this stuff would happen.

I am looking at the evidence just like everybody else and drawing my own conclusions. I have chosen to prepare myself, just like I prepared back in 2009. That series of events helped me to be better-prepared today 'and' if this current series of events turn out to be a false flag (like I hope), then I will be better-prepared for the next time the crap is trying to hit the fan. Maybe all the evidence is part of a massive psyop. That is possible! However, the chances of that probability appear to be going down with each passing day.

You guys can see the Steve Quayle Martial Law Warning and the warning from Doc and the FEMA preparations from the OP evidence. If the evidence is not convincing enough for Gam, then by all means continue sitting on your hands in complete denial. However, even though we have seen many false flags in the past, I only have to be right once for you to be eternally screwed by not preparing. ;0)

I have to continually remind you people that this is the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum! Wake the hell up already! You see these kinds of warnings and posts all the time in the Conspiracy Theories Forum. That is what we do here. I am using this Forum according to its purpose. You are the crybaby whining about Terral starting yet another Conspiracy Theory Topic in the Conspiracy Theory Forum. Booo Hoooo! Fricking whiners ...

Being prepared is like having a gun. It is far better to have your rifle and shotgun and never need them, than to need them and not have them. My survival supplies, food, guns, ammo, animal traps, water purifiers, seeds, generators, etc. are like owning your guns and hoping like heck that you never need them. What will you do when the crap hits the fan and food riots turn into chaos and mayhem? I have .308 Remington w/scope ways to defend my supplies. What about you? ;0)

Terral

Hi Gam:

Scaring people? You just said Terral is something akin to a lunatic and is constantly wrong about everything. What is to fear? ;0)

You are. You're not scaring me one bit. I'm talking about others who buy into your bullshit.

If you will go back to the Opening Post, then you will see that my thesis, claims and conclusions are based upon the evidence of others making these reports. I am only the truth investigator bringing these things to the attention of these readers. I have already headed for the hills. If you want to prepare for what is coming then God bless you. If you want to do nothing and keep your big fat head in the sand, then God bless you. However, these predictions have NOTHING to do with anyone being any kind of prophet, as if God told me all of this stuff would happen.

I am looking at the evidence just like everybody else and drawing my own conclusions. I have chosen to prepare myself, just like I prepared back in 2009. That series of events helped me to be better-prepared today 'and' if this current series of events turn out to be a false flag (like I hope), then I will be better-prepared for the next time the crap is trying to hit the fan. Maybe all the evidence is part of a massive psyop. That is possible! However, the chances of that probability appear to be going down with each passing day.

You guys can see the Steve Quayle Martial Law Warning and the warning from Doc and the FEMA preparations from the OP evidence. If the evidence is not convincing enough for Gam, then by all means continue sitting on your hands in complete denial. However, even though we have seen many false flags in the past, I only have to be right once for you to be eternally screwed by not preparing. ;0)

I have to continually remind you people that this is the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum! Wake the hell up already! You see these kinds of warnings and posts all the time in the Conspiracy Theories Forum. That is what we do here. I am using this Forum according to its purpose. You are the crybaby whining about Terral starting yet another Conspiracy Theory Topic in the Conspiracy Theory Forum. Booo Hoooo! Fricking whiners ...

Being prepared is like having a gun. It is far better to have your rifle and shotgun and never need them, than to need them and not have them. My survival supplies, food, guns, ammo, animal traps, water purifiers, seeds, generators, etc. are like owning your guns and hoping like heck that you never need them. What will you do when the crap hits the fan and food riots turn into chaos and mayhem? I have .308 Remington w/scope ways to defend my supplies. What about you? ;0)

Terral

You're comparing owning/buying a gun to moving off the coastline and buying land, shelter, silver, and supplies?

What the hell is the matter with you?

Last edited:
Hi Toro:

I give credit to Terral for actually naming a date.

March 15, 2011 has the highest probability of SHTF day that we have seen since the summer of 2009. Hardcore survivalists are always on the lookout for these kinds of situations to practice and improve our survival contingency plans in conjunction with other members of our survival groups. I am not the only person on full alert and making ready for the crap to hit the fan.

The members of my group know for A FACT that the crap is going to hit the fan at some point and we are making the required preparations for the survival of our families and group members. Go through the Opening Post information again to see that I am not the only one making preparations. LOTS of people have bugged out already, because they feel it in their bones that something BIG is on the horizon and looking us all in the face.

As always, I am more than happy to eat crow if nothing happens. That would be a big relief for everyone involved like in July of 2009. However, for me to head for the hills without warning these readers would make me just like Rothschild, Rockefeller, Gates, Buffet and the Elites doing all of their preparation in secret.

Terral

Hardcore survivalists?

Pfffft

Go camping for a week with nothing but a tent, some wire, some waterproof matches, iodine tablets, a knife,an aluminum pot, an aluminum cup, and 5 power bars. That's survivalist. "Calculating" dates based on completely irrational theories without even taking the basic steps to verify any of the claims is not "survivalist."

Greetings to All:

WhatDoesItMean.com Story

March 9, 2011

March Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.

This report further warns that catastrophic earthquakes in Asia and the sub-continent are, also, “more than likely to occur” with the 7.3 magnitude quake in Japan today being “one of at least 4 of this intensity” to occur during this same time period.

Raising the concerns of a mega-quake occurring, this report says, are the increasing subtle electromagnetic signals that are being detected in the Earth’s upper atmosphere over many regions of the World, with the most intense being over the US Western coastal and Midwest regions.

Important to note are that Russian and British scientists are at the forefront of predicting earthquakes based on these subtle electromagnetic signals and have joined in an effort to put satellites in space to detect more of them.

More ominously in this report are Russian scientists confirming the independent analysis of New Zealand mathematician and long-range weather forecaster, Ken Ring [photo 2nd left], who predicted the deadly Christchurch quake and this week issued another warning of a quake to hit on or about March 20th.

Ring explains his methodology for predicting earthquakes as follows:

“The planets very much affect the earth, indirectly, by having an effect on the Sun. Some planets are very large. If the Sun was a basketball the gas giants Jupiter and Saturn would be the size of grapefruits, and the Earth would be, on that scale, the size of a peppercorn.

Jupiter and Saturn cause extra tides on the Sun when they get on either side of the Sun (as with Moon - Earth-Sun when the moon is full) and when these gas giants get on the same side as the Sun, (as with Earth -Moon - Sun when the moon is new). These greater solar tides become sunspot activity and solar flares and can be understood as akin to the increase in tides caused by the Moon when it too gets alongside Earth or opposite Earth.

At the moment we have Jupiter and Saturn on either side of the Sun and creating a tug of war with Earth in the middle. That started last September and will continue until about May. In September the Earth was right in line with Jupiter, Saturn and the Sun too.

That's why there were several 7+ earthquakes around, it wasn't just us. For instance there was one in Pakistan on the same day as Christchurch. This Jupiter/Saturn alignment continues until about May, and the Earth comes back into line as well in March. It is why there may be an extreme event, perhaps a large earthquake, around 20 March, which is when the Moon may be again in a trigger position.”

According to this report, however, where Ring is correct in assessing blame for our Earth’s earthquakes on the Sun and Planets, his substituting of Perigean Spring Tides (also known as King Tides) for the low pressure systems associated with them may be incorrect.

The mention in this report of massive low pressure systems being associated with catastrophic earthquakes is especially dire to the United States Midwestern region, which even today is continuing to be pounded by horrific rainfall amounts, and most especially impacting the New Madrid Fault Zone State of Arkansas which has suffered over 800 earthquakes in the past 6 months alone.[More]
March 15, 2011 is still the most-likely time that the crap will hit the fan, because that is the day of the Sun/Earth/Nibiru alignment. We shall see.

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Retired:

Does this mean when I wake up on the 15th I can start shooting police and military? Just wondering.

No. Most of the police and military are in the dark like everybody else. The people coming to harm you will not be the Govt or anyone after your worldly possessions. They will be hungry.

By the way? Terrel? You gonna run away again when this does not come true?

Not at all. You are looking at the evidence in the Opening Post just like me and everybody else. I hope that nothing happens. That would be wonderful. However, that does not change the fact that we are looking at these Martial Law warnings from multiple sources. Writing about our Conspiracy Theories is what this Forum is all about. I have been wrong before and ate my share of crow and was very happy that nothing happened in 2009. Somehow I do not see all of this being another false flag, but we shall see.

I am man enough to admit when the warnings turn out to be wrong and hopefully you guys can see me eat crow again. ;0)

Terral

Terral:

I don't care if you eat crow or not. Based on your information, I have liquidated my assets and only have enough money to last me until 11:59 PM 3/15/11.

If you are wrong about this you are going to be adopting me.

Terral:

I don't care if you eat crow or not. Based on your information, I have liquidated my assets and only have enough money to last me until 11:59 PM 3/15/11.

If you are wrong about this you are going to be adopting me.

:eusa_eh: :lol:

Forum List

Back