USA Martial Law Starts On March 15, 2011

Hey Y'all:

FYI,

Steve Qualye (Hawk) whom Terral follows slavishly and religiously has a long track record.

He is almost always wrong.

Yours in Rice Crispies,

Goon Luck,

Terran-Liability

Greetings to All:

The Dept Of Homeland Security, FEMA and the US Military are preparing to place US Citizens under Martial Law.

Warning***Martial Law Communications Net Now Active***Steve Quayle + Greg Evenson Intelhub - 12160

The communication hubs were established on March 4, 2011 on the day Nibiru broke the ecliptic plane and they can flip the switch at any time.

Martial Law Alert!!!

March 15, 2011 still has the highest probability of being the SHTF day. The House of Rothschild is using Bush and Obama to do to America what Hitler did to Germany and then the world. If you will remember, I blamed Rothschild for the 9/11 Attacks (topic). This is the same House of Rothschild that owns the major share of the Federal Reserve that Gary Allen warned about (None Dare Call It Conspiracy).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI

This is the same House of Rothschild that murdered Abe Lincoln and JFK and is now coming for you. Cut off the House of Rothschild and the rest of the serpent will wither away to nothing. March 15, 2011 is the day that the NASA Psyop ELenin Comet Brown Dwarf (Nibiru) comes into alignment with the Earth and Sun, which is the first shaking of Hopi Prophecy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzE_TK-zmQ

The earth shakes and Obama is ready to institute Rothschild-ordered Martial Law and FEMA Camps here you go.

Mike At PatrioticSpace

Survival groups are forming.

My Survival Topic

Martial Law Topic

Yeah, yeah. I was 2 years early on those predictions. ;0)

GL,

Terral

Are you willing to put your nuts on the block to demonstrate the reliability of your statements?

Lol.

[...]

Not a clue what this guy is going on about regards marital law.

[...]
"Martial law" is words and a rose is a rose.

What most Americans think of as martial law is an emergency declaration that military authority supersedes civilian authority and National Guard troops control the streets and civilian conduct. But while none of that technical and declared formality took place immediately following the Hurricane Katrina disaster there were mercenary soldiers ("contractors") armed with machine guns patrolling the streets of New Orleans, imposing a curfew and disarming citizens without specific cause.

What would you call that activity? I call it one more incremental step in the process of gradual indoctrination. We've seen it once and we'll see it again. And it will become more familiar each time -- until finally we won't find it at all unusual.

Such things as federal SWAT teams kicking down citizens' doors for drug offenses seem perfectly normal to younger Americans who have grown up in the contemporary political atmosphere. But those of us whose memories extend to the America of just half a century ago and more are aware of the changes which have taken place incrementally and what it implies.

"Martial Law?" "Police State?" The name doesn't matter. A rose is a rose.

Hi Bod:

So, the OP is saying we really SHOULD beware the Ides of March????

Big time! The crap can hit the fan at any time, but March 15, 2011 is the most-important day for hardcore survivalists in years.

Terral

Hi Ravi:

Terral:

I don't care if you eat crow or not. Based on your information, I have liquidated my assets and only have enough money to last me until 11:59 PM 3/15/11.

If you are wrong about this you are going to be adopting me.

Your paper assets are already supposed to be in silver at around 28 bucks (my topic). The idea is to keep enough paper currency to take you through the collapse, because the world is still full of fools that will take it. ;0)

GL,

Terral

Hi Gam:

You are. You're not scaring me one bit. I'm talking about others who buy into your bullshit.

This is the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum. Take a number and get in line. I did not invent this Forum, but found a way to warn those who are awake and entertain those who are sound asleep. The object is to bring in more readers to the Board. Right? Okay then. I promise to obey the posted rules and guidelines and if ever I stray, then our gracious mods will show me the Light and I promise to repent of my ways. ;0)

People come from all over to see our Conspiracy Theories, so let us not disappoint ...

Terral

Hi Ravi:

Terral:

I don't care if you eat crow or not. Based on your information, I have liquidated my assets and only have enough money to last me until 11:59 PM 3/15/11.

If you are wrong about this you are going to be adopting me.

Your paper assets are already supposed to be in silver at around 28 bucks (my topic). The idea is to keep enough paper currency to take you through the collapse, because the world is still full of fools that will take it. ;0)

GL,

Terral

What good is silver going to do?

Stock up on ammo and reloading supplies if anything.

Ok, So I spent over the past week reading up on most of the threads on the US MSG boards when I had free time, and I finally thought it was time to sign up. The reason for me signing up was mainly just watch the haliriousness of viewpoints here and throw in my two cents every once in ahwile.

Obviously Terral is beyond crazy :cuckoo: and needs to be locked up in a padded cell somewhere. This is not because he researches and knows pretty much every conspiracy that ever existed. (btw great thread listing them toro). He is batshit crazy because in his sick mind he thinks they all are true and will happen.

I have researched some conspiracy theories on my own and pretty much they are all pretty far fetched. While I do believe there is a little truth to everything, one just can't fabricate stories out thin air an expect rational people to mindlessly believe them. Anyone can make a video and post it on youtube and pretty much say that they know it all, or got a secret message, are an expert on x10 sized jupitar objects that we can't see with a telescope etc etc etc. One thing in common about all these videos that people like Terral don't notice is that they LACK references and scientific fact. When march 16th comes it will be just another day and terral and other truthers will just be on the next thing on coast to coast or alex jones.

PS, glad to be aboard USMB.

-jd

[He is still mad he got caught growing weed in his house.
I grew marijuana in my back yard during the 1970s when pot was decriminalized in New York City and the police had more important things to do than harming and harrassing people who weren't bothering anyone. But I backed away from marijuana altogether when Ronald Reagan and his ditzy wife declared the War On Drugs, which to date has cost enough to pay down the deficit.

Different story today and I'd like to know your thoughts on marijuana prohibition. Do you think it's a good idea to spend the kind of money it costs government to prosecute marijuana "offenses," when beverage alcohol and tobacco, two of the most addictive and destructive recreational substances known?

Or are you limited to tossing out smart-ass comments?

Hi Jack:

...Obviously Terral is beyond crazy :cuckoo: and needs to be locked up in a padded cell somewhere.

In other words, freedom of speech is only for those who agree with Jack. The fact is that this is a complement coming from JackDan, because this puts me in the fine company of people like John the Baptist (Matt. 11:18). When people log on to attack my person rather than the topic, then I know my investigation is heading in the right direction. ;0)

This is not because he researches and knows pretty much every conspiracy that ever existed. (btw great thread listing them toro). He is batshit crazy because in his sick mind he thinks they all are true and will happen.

That is not necessarily true. I do a lot of investigating on many topics and come to the realization every now and then that a potential conspiracy exists that might require more attention. I gather enough evidence to make a case and make the presentation in an open forum to allow everyone else the opportunity to offer advocating or opposing views. Someone reading my post might have a lot more information on my topic and send me into the right direction. Jack appears to be another lost soul that has little concept of the phrase 'Conspiracy THEORY.' If you go to the ChristianForums.com Board (link = good post) or the BibleDebateForumBoard (link), or the ZolaBoard (link) where I have been writing for years and years, then perhaps your opinions about my person would be formed much differently.

I have researched some conspiracy theories on my own and pretty much they are all pretty far fetched.

Here is a challenge: I will give you links to my 911Truth Topics and you 'quote >>' something and prove my case wrong using whatever JackDan thinks is credible evidence.

This Is What Happened On 9/11
Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job
Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon
WTC-7 Controlled Demolition

That is just five topics of many and Toro can tell you there are a LOT more where that came from and that is only on this Board. If you started reading everything I have posted on the internet over the years, you could easily read to the end of the year. This just happens to be the place where my Conspiracy THEORIES are posted. And you can forget about trying to debunk my Bush/Rove/Cheney/Rumsfeld Inside-Job Explanations, because they are guilty as sin and destined to burn in the lake for fire for eternity as lying murdering scumbags.

While I do believe there is a little truth to everything, one just can't fabricate stories out thin air an expect rational people to mindlessly believe them.

JackDan is talking out of his behind right now and making things up out of thin air without one brain cell doing any work whatsoever and you very well know it. You cannot debate me on Scripture or 9/11 or the coming Economic Collapse or Nibiru/Planet X or anything else ...

Anyone can make a video and post it on youtube and pretty much say that they know it all, or got a secret message, are an expert on x10 sized jupitar objects that we can't see with a telescope etc etc etc. One thing in common about all these videos that people like Terral don't notice is that they LACK references and scientific fact.

People like Terral? Your choice of terms display an extreme bias of opinion based upon stereotyping individuals into your little groups, which is actually a symptom of a troubled mind seeking answers for what cannot be explained. The problem with your theory is that my posts include more evidence for support than the posts of all my debating opponents combined. The smart thing for Jack to do would have been to quote something from one of my topics to then prove something wrong using your own evidence. Look over at the Conspiracy Theories Forum Board and note the Nibiru Timeline views (this topic) to realize that very few writers here can get 40,000+ views of any topic in under a month. Someone who can get more than 1000 views per day on any topic on this USMB Board is doing something right and the Board benefits from the traffic; and if that takes some crazy guy writing about brown dwarfs, then that is the way the ole cookie crumbles at USMB.

When march 16th comes it will be just another day and terral and other truthers will just be on the next thing on coast to coast or alex jones.

PS, glad to be aboard USMB.

-jd

Alex Jones works for the Department of Defense/State Dept Counterintelligence/Counter-terrorism Unit right out of the Pentagon like Dylan Avery (Loose Change) and Michael Anderson (PilotsforTruth) and Phil Jayhan (Let's Roll) and Russell Pickering (Dylan's handler) and tons of others in the fake 911Truth Movement all running in place and bringing nobody to 911Justice. That is why Alex Jones banned me from Prison Planet and his youtube channels like Phil Jayhan and Dylan Avery and Michael Anderson and countless others who cannot stand to hear the 911Truth for one minute. All of that aside, this Jack guy is a bag of hot air that I would love to debate on any topic and especially the 911Truth if he ever wants to step into the ring with a crazy man. ;0)

This place can use more big mouth blowhards that cannot make a case for anything if their soul depended on it. However, if all you can do is blow hot air, then have the common sense to climb back under that rock and we will pretend your little rant above never happened.

Terral

Last edited:
........ At least the topics / conspiracy's you post are entertaining. I will give you that.

Thats about it though.

........ At least the topics / conspiracy's you post are entertaining. I will give you that.

Thats about it though.
for some reason, terral thinks he can post any nonsense he wishes and because this is a "conspiracy zone" that no one can mock him for his stupid conspiracies

Thats about it though.
for some reason, terral thinks he can post any nonsense he wishes and because this is a "conspiracy zone" that no one can mock him for his stupid conspiracies

ya, i've seen alot of messages with this on the bottom from him in my catchup time

"This is the conspiracy section of the usmb forum. It is our here to mindlessly accept random shit with no no factual proof. (insert random photoshop picture/youtube video). See this is the truth. yadda yadda."

Pretty funny actually.

Thats about it though.

ya, i've seen alot of messages with this on the bottom from him in my catchup time

"This is the conspiracy section of the usmb forum. It is our here to mindlessly accept random shit with no no factual proof. (insert random photoshop picture/youtube video). See this is the truth. yadda yadda."

Pretty funny actually.
yes, it really is funny

Hi Gam:

You are. You're not scaring me one bit. I'm talking about others who buy into your bullshit.

This is the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum. Take a number and get in line. I did not invent this Forum, but found a way to warn those who are awake and entertain those who are sound asleep. The object is to bring in more readers to the Board. Right? Okay then. I promise to obey the posted rules and guidelines and if ever I stray, then our gracious mods will show me the Light and I promise to repent of my ways. ;0)

People come from all over to see our Conspiracy Theories, so let us not disappoint ...

Terral

Terral,
You're the reason I log on to USMB. You are correct, this is a conspiracy theories forum and you never disappoint. So keep up the good work. :clap2:
The pole shifted from the Japan Earthquake

Last edited:
Hi Gam:

Terral

Terral,
You're the reason I log on to USMB. You are correct, this is a conspiracy theories forum and you never disappoint. So keep up the good work. :clap2:
The pole shifted from the Japan Earthquake

No it did not. Learn science. The axis of rthe Earth's rotation was very very slightly affected/altered by the quake. The "pole" remained unchanged.

Hi Ast:

What good is silver going to do?

Stock up on ammo and reloading supplies if anything.

I had Remington rifle w/scope and shotgun and cases and cases and cases of ammo long before buying my first ounce of silver. In fact, you should have most of what is on this survival list (link) before putting paper assets into silver. Survival Mode begins with a great pair of boots (like this) and works up from there. Once you have everything you need for Survival 'then' take a percentage of what remains and put that into silver, but you should have done that while the price was below 30 bucks (my topic). The price is going sky high, so even at 36 bucks you are getting a good deal.

Terral

Forum List

Back