USA Martial Law Starts On March 15, 2011

Hi Editec:

Well, the government has about 15 hours to declare and impose martial law.

So far?

Things look like the police state we're already used to.

Go back to the OP and review the evidence for Martial Law Communication Protocols being established using foreign troops. The March 15, 2011 date is the one that has more warnings attached than any other from a variety of sources. I am more than happy to be wrong about the date, but everyone should remain on high alert.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcJzLBcDdzM"]Japan Earthquake,in USA warns Russia, Madrid fault, Super Moon, Comet Elenin (Mirror)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY6GmofVZUI"]its FINALLY here .. March 15 = Beware the Ides of March? we shall see.. read below![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6hSvhLj_Uo]Who's Next After Japan?[/ame]

Japan appears to be #8 on the list and #9 is the New Madrid Fault Zone in the central USA. We shall see.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
That is halirious, 1 round of 45/70 and there wouldn't even be a squirrel left. I remember when I was 15 or 16 and I was black bear hunting in the sierras with my old man. He shot what I think came out to be 7'1" black bear around 550 lbs out of this tree. It fell like a rock out of that tree from probably 30 feet up. That 45/70 will pack a punch. Made some good bear stew that night.

I don't understand why LEO's don't carry them. The bullet isn't going to go far, especially after hitting something.

And it seems like getting shot with a 45/70 would be adding insult to injury, sort of like "Yeah, this is probably going to kill you, but you're going to have however long it takes to fly 30 feet through the air to think about it."

45/70 is the definition of "knockdown power."

I saw a kid on his way to school in an ROTC uniform, should I be worried? :confused:

I drove by the customs and border protection building this morning, saw a couple of spooks in uniform talking over some coffee on the hoods of their squad cars...

I just had a brief scare. A car parked out front, and a man in black got out of it.

Then I realized it was my neighbor, the priest.

That little white square sure does show up well in a scope!

That is halirious, 1 round of 45/70 and there wouldn't even be a squirrel left. I remember when I was 15 or 16 and I was black bear hunting in the sierras with my old man. He shot what I think came out to be 7'1" black bear around 550 lbs out of this tree. It fell like a rock out of that tree from probably 30 feet up. That 45/70 will pack a punch. Made some good bear stew that night.

I don't understand why LEO's don't carry them. The bullet isn't going to go far, especially after hitting something.

And it seems like getting shot with a 45/70 would be adding insult to injury, sort of like "Yeah, this is probably going to kill you, but you're going to have however long it takes to fly 30 feet through the air to think about it."

What is the definition of LEO?
When we skinned that bear, I found the bullet and I still have it to this day. Was about as big as a white mushroom cap at that point.

When we skinned that bear, I found the bullet and I still have it to this day. Was about as big as a white mushroom cap at that point.

Law Enforcement Officer = LEO

And yeah, a lead 45/70 grows to the size of a golf ball when it hits something even remotely solid.

Law Enforcement Officer = LEO

And yeah, a lead 45/70 grows to the size of a golf ball when it hits something even remotely solid.

I was thinking military, but yah it would be pretty good for cops, in short range stopping power situations.

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6RmiP6XTqQ]Financial Martial Law? QE3 by Stealth! Future of Nuclear Power[/ame]

Terral

It's 8:02 here and still no black helicopters. DAMN YOU TERRAL!

I think the maid just moved?

I'm going to go see if she has any ammo or MREs on her, so if I don't post for 20 minutes or so, they got me.

Fight on, brothers!

Holy crap, this keeps getting worse.

I forgot about the pool boys......

One of them is hanging upside down from a snare on the side of the house and I think the other one just set off one of the claymores.

I may just get drunk and go back to bed.

Forum List

Back