USA Martial Law Starts On March 15, 2011

BTW what happened to the Germans?

I thought there were supposed to be a million foreign troops on US soil a while back, including lots of Germans. What happened to those guys? Did I miss it?

Hi guys:

Benjamin Fulford (link) is a great source of information about what is coming to the USA:

Benjamin Fulford Typepad.com
02/01/2011

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20110131: Fed plan to bring private armies into US will be stopped

The “revolutions” that have started in the Middle East are all part of a plot by the families that own the Federal Reserve Board, according to sources deep within the system. As a part of this plan, the series of orchestrated replacements of puppets disguised as “revolutions” that started with Tunisia and moved on to Egypt will continue to unfold in country after country over the coming weeks and months. The end game is to try to provoke major unrest in the US that will lead to the declaration of martial law followed by the use of mercenary armies to enforce fascist rule there. What the Feds do not realize is that all they are doing is exposing their entire network and that they will be stopped by the Pentagon and other agencies. The private armies now deployed in Afghanistan and Iraq will not be allowed to arrest American citizens and put them into FEMA camps, period.
As we saw in the Opening Post, the Martial Law communication protocols have been set up already and the people using the secure channels have foreign accents. Every survivalist must take into account the Martial Law card that might be played by the banksters controlling our corrupt politicians. Should we see roadblocks and checkpoints set up by foreign UN troops, the American citizens must take action immediately to neutralize this threat. Otherwise, the next stop is REX84 FEMA Camps ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4rQm3gV59c]Martial Law Plan Revealed! - Call To Action![/ame]

Terral

Last edited:
Somebody has way too much time on their hands. This is 5 lbs in a 3 lb bag. We are losing freedom no doubt. We had it so good for 30+ yeas and now we don't know what to do so we just complain and blame. This is getting real old.

Because murka and it's eurotrash counterparts are controlled by Satanic, Luciferian nutjobs that want to enslave you. It's a 6000 plus year old plan coming together at last.
They know you'll revolt like last time. This time you lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys:

Benjamin Fulford (link) is a great source of information about what is coming to the USA:

Benjamin Fulford Typepad.com
02/01/2011

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20110131: Fed plan to bring private armies into US will be stopped

The “revolutions” that have started in the Middle East are all part of a plot by the families that own the Federal Reserve Board, according to sources deep within the system. As a part of this plan, the series of orchestrated replacements of puppets disguised as “revolutions” that started with Tunisia and moved on to Egypt will continue to unfold in country after country over the coming weeks and months. The end game is to try to provoke major unrest in the US that will lead to the declaration of martial law followed by the use of mercenary armies to enforce fascist rule there. What the Feds do not realize is that all they are doing is exposing their entire network and that they will be stopped by the Pentagon and other agencies. The private armies now deployed in Afghanistan and Iraq will not be allowed to arrest American citizens and put them into FEMA camps, period.
As we saw in the Opening Post, the Martial Law communication protocols have been set up already and the people using the secure channels have foreign accents. Every survivalist must take into account the Martial Law card that might be played by the banksters controlling our corrupt politicians. Should we see roadblocks and checkpoints set up by foreign UN troops, the American citizens must take action immediately to neutralize this threat. Otherwise, the next stop is REX84 FEMA Camps ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4rQm3gV59c]Martial Law Plan Revealed! - Call To Action![/ame]

Terral

If it meant no more having to deal with you...I'm thinking martial law just might be worth it.

Are we dead yet? Have troops set up road blocks yet? Have we been invaded yet?

Damn I miss all the fun stuff. Loaded rifles ready to go and nothing to do. ( not really loaded, it is bad for the springs to load weapons for long periods of time)

Terral, a/k/a Nostradumbass, may have gotten some wires crossed. A few days ago, if some poor guy in Japan had been "aware" of the imminent arrival of Nibiru, and scoffed at it, he might have changed his mind when the Richter scale clicked at 9.0 and then the tsuanmis literally moved his yard, his house and his town a few miles down-tide. And we're not even talkin' yet about the impact of the ongoing nuclear power plant catastrophes.

But other than that, Terral was, of course, once again totally and fully wrong.

On the "bright" side, Terral, there are over 15 hours to go here on the East Coast before we get to the day AFTER the Ides of March and nothing has happened. So you still have a few hours left to pretend you haven't been exposed, yet again, as a gullible, shrill, alarmist buffoon.

Damnit!!!!

I made it to work today!!!! I thought I would have been accosted by military folks and told to go back home and stay.

*brandishes fist*

Curse you Terral!!!!!!

There goes my friggin' excuse to stay home and watch the NCAA tourney this week!

:(

I've been looking out my window all morning, and haven't seen a single troop movement.

But I did wave to the garbage man. (Oops, sorry, waste collector)

I am locked and loaded, and waiting by the front door. I heard some rustling earlier, but it was only a squirrel.

I never realized how bad 3 rounds of 45/70 will tear up a squirrel.

Well, the government has about 15 hours to declare and impose martial law.

So far?

Things look like the police state we're already used to.

Still waiting............................................................................................

I am locked and loaded, and waiting by the front door. I heard some rustling earlier, but it was only a squirrel.

Marlin ? SS ? Nice rig.

1895 Marlin.

Bought it as a "cool toy." Quickly became my favorite cannon :)

I shot a 160# doe with it a couple of years ago from about 50 yards. It knocked her about 3 feet vertically and 6 feet back. That thing packs a PUNCH!

Hi Editec:

Well, the government has about 15 hours to declare and impose martial law.

So far?

Things look like the police state we're already used to.

Go back to the OP and review the evidence for Martial Law Communication Protocols being established using foreign troops. The March 15, 2011 date is the one that has more warnings attached than any other from a variety of sources. I am more than happy to be wrong about the date, but everyone should remain on high alert.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcJzLBcDdzM]Japan Earthquake,in USA warns Russia, Madrid fault, Super Moon, Comet Elenin (Mirror)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Oh crap.....

I just shot my neighbor's maid.

I thought she was SWAT, damn it!

He's gonna be pissed when he gets back from Wendy's.

Marlin ? SS ? Nice rig.

1895 Marlin.

Bought it as a "cool toy." Quickly became my favorite cannon :)

I shot a 160# doe with it a couple of years ago from about 50 yards. It knocked her about 3 feet vertically and 6 feet back. That thing packs a PUNCH!

That is halirious, 1 round of 45/70 and there wouldn't even be a squirrel left. I remember when I was 15 or 16 and I was black bear hunting in the sierras with my old man. He shot what I think came out to be 7'1" black bear around 550 lbs out of this tree. It fell like a rock out of that tree from probably 30 feet up. That 45/70 will pack a punch. Made some good bear stew that night.

Forum List

Back