USA impotent against pirates ?

How are these 'pirates' any different than the United fruit Company raping Guatamala? Other than using their own guns instead of the CIA, I mean.
Don't you have that a little backwards??

It's the people doing all the DUMPING that're acting like UFC!!
My point is this: when we rape Guatamala or big businesses take all the fish these people need to eat- no problem

when they fight back- they're evil fucking bastards who need to be stopped

But what should I expect Americans to say? I mean, we're the guys who supported Pinochet

The War On Democracy by John Pilger

I guess it all just depends on who your nemesis is

Last edited by a moderator:
How are these 'pirates' any different than the United fruit Company raping Guatamala? Other than using their own guns instead of the CIA, I mean.
Don't you have that a little backwards??

It's the people doing all the DUMPING that're acting like UFC!!
My point is this: when we rape Guatamala or big businesses take all the fish these people need to eat- no problem

when they fight back- they're evil fucking bastards who need to be stopped

But what should I expect Americans to say? I mean, we're the guys who supported Pinochet

The War On Democracy by John Pilger

I guess it all just depends on who your nemesis is

That's why I always get the biggest kick outta those folks who say we need to invade Iran.

They can't figure-out why Iran would want Nukes....when (all) Iran has to do is point to Iraq, and say.....

"THAT'S what happens when you DON'T have nukes!!!"

(Much too-consistent an argument for Teabaggers to understand.
235.png
)​

Last edited by a moderator:
One simply needs to understand the length and breadth of thes coastlines and national waters to understand the issue.

.....And, keep on dumping......​
Are you finished? Good! Here's my response: Boo frigging hoo!
Ah, yes.....that good ol' compassionate-conservative response....to those too-weak to fight-back.

jesus+fingers.jpg
Let me spell it out for you, genius. These guys are guilty of piracy, kidnapping, and wanton murder. You can call them whatever you want, you can make whatever excuses for them you want; doesn't change what they are or what they do. These are bad guys and criminals! Yeah, yeah, I know; they're just poor innocent peasants, right; poor little third-world "freedom fighters", just like the Taliban, Al-Qeada, and the Viet Cong, right? They're tough enough to take on unarmed, innocent civilians, no? Well, then by God, let's see how they do being on the other end of the big stick! Get clear on this one, bleeding heart, I know their sorry species, and you don't stop them by patting them on the head, giving them food, and sitting around the campfire with them singing Kum-By-Yah, or any other such nonsense. You stop them, by stepping on them like the worthless, murdering cockroaches they are, and killing them. Weak, strong, tall, small, kill them all. I should care whether the enemy is weaker than me? I should "give him a chance"? Shows how much you know about fighting. When the shooting stops, I want myself and my men alive, intact, and standing. How many dead bad guys have to be stacked in front of my position to achieve that end, is a matter of complete indifference to me. So is whether it was "fair" or not.

I went to Vietnam to kill Charlie Cong. As you can see to your dismay, I am still alive. You know why, bleeding heart- because I sent a lot of them to hell, that's why! THAT is one aspect of my tour I have not lost one second's sleep over; if anything I wish I had killed more of the dirty, murdering, torturing commie rats. As it was, I came home, and had the "compassion" of people like you spread all over me-in spit and curses; seems they had a problem with "enemy identification". Now guess how much I value the opinions of over-educated, whining little apologists for third world shitbirds.

My outlook is very simple; if it gets in the way of my country's interests, and it carries a weapon, I want it dead. If it murders my unarmed fellow Americans, I want it dead. I do not care what it thinks, how it thinks, or even if it thinks. Thankfully, I am not alone; despite the best efforts of people like you to turn America into a nation of frightened, impotent, spineless, no-can-do wimps, there are still enough real men left to protect you bleating sheep from the depredations of those who want YOU dead, your bleeding heart "compassion" notwithstanding.

The cure for piracy is a good dose of well aimed small arms fire. Problem solved. All this hand-wringing makes me sick. Just shoot the pirates. Stop being such weenies.

The cure for piracy is a good dose of well aimed small arms fire. Problem solved. All this hand-wringing makes me sick. Just shoot the pirates. Stop being such weenies.

I agree with the shooting, just not with using Americans to shoot. Let the International community take on the problem & leave us out of it.

I went to Vietnam to kill Charlie Cong

You went halfway around the world to murder people in their homeland for resisting French colonialism and you're proud of that?

You are a piece of shit.

Thats rich!

A guy xxxxxxxxxxxxx is calling a Vietnam Veteran a piece of shit.

You can't make this stuff up, folks!

Holy fuck, you're disgusting JB.

I agree with the shooting, just not with using Americans to shoot. Let the International community take on the problem & leave us out of it.

WHY? With the unemployment rate at 10% or so, I think US guys are pretty good shots. Work is work.

You went halfway around the world to murder people in their homeland for resisting French colonialism and you're proud of that?

You are a piece of shit.

No, I went halfway around the world to keep communist soldiers from torturing, raping and murdering unarmed Vietnamese peasants who didn't agree with their point of view. From what I saw of Charlie's handiwork, I'd say that was well justified. I can still describe what they did, in excruciating detail, but I don't want to make everyone else here puke (I did, more than once). They weren't animals; animals don't do the stuff the Cong did. You want the REAL murderers, torturers, and baby-killers of Vietnam? That would be the VC. At least the people I killed were armed combatants., and for that, I am TOTALLY unrepentant!

By the way, is "piece of shit" the best you can do? I thought you'd be more original than that. Oh, well, I've been called worse.....

No, I went halfway around the world to keep communist soldiers from torturing, raping and murdering unarmed Vietnamese peasants who didn't agree with their point of view. From what I saw of Charlie's handiwork, I'd say that was well justified. I can still describe what they did, in excruciating detail, but I don't want to make everyone else here puke (I did, more than once). They weren't animals; animals don't do the stuff the Cong did. You want the REAL murderers, torturers, and baby-killers of Vietnam? That would be the VC. At least the people I killed were armed combatants., and for that, I am TOTALLY unrepentant!

By the way, is "piece of shit" the best you can do? I thought you'd be more original than that. Oh, well, I've been called worse.....

Thank you for your service.

I am sorry that you had to go through that, but my family, and our Country, sincerely appreciate it.

You are a piece of shit.

Thats rich!

A guy XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is calling a Vietnam Veteran a piece of shit.

You can't make this stuff up, folks!

Holy fuck, you're disgusting JB.
Why do you keep bringing up sex with children? Seriously... I worry about any children who live near you

I went halfway around the world to keep communist soldiers from torturing, raping and murdering unarmed Vietnamese peasants who didn't agree with their point of view.

How many peasants did we shoot or burn with Napalm? We did a better job recruiting for the VC than the VC did
At least the people I killed were armed combatants

So you say

History records that many of the people the US killed were non-combatants

Thank you for your service.

I am sorry that you had to go through that, but my family, and our Country, sincerely appreciate it.

Yeah, thanks for killin' all those evil brown people who refused to be a French colony

Why do you keep bringing up sex with children? Seriously... I worry about any children who live near you

You don't need to worry about me, JB, not at all. I'm a registered gun dealer. The FBI knows what I have for breakfast, when I take a shit, and what my rep count is at USMB.

You're a sick fuck, and a damned coward, with a growing obsession that is neither healthy nor "ok."

I always thought anarchists preferred to lay low.....but you're not that smart, are you?

You're a moron and your need to bring up sex with children in multiple threads only raises questions about yourself.

I'm also not an anarchist, you idiot.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/132961-to-our-far-left-and-anarcho-retarded-friends.html

Anarchy is impossible. When two men interact, they form either a tyranny or democracy.

jbeukema anarchism site:usmessageboard.com - Google Search

Now run along, child, and stop interrupting the adults

Thank you :)

WHY? With the unemployment rate at 10% or so, I think US guys are pretty good shots. Work is work.

Yes, let the international community decide it is ok for ships to arm themselves, & hire the unemployed seamen to be their protectors. Currently some nations, like China do not allow ships to bring weapons into their harbors. Of course arming and de-arming can be done in international waters coming/and going.

It seems like a great business to go into. Get some moth balled destroyers and hire out to insurance companys.

I agree. Why in the hell would someone want to sail near Somalia knowing good and well that there have been ALOT of pirate hijackings in the last several years. It's like hiking in the mountains of Afghanistan, or going on vacation in Iraq and then wondering why you were kidnapped. Common sense people! Common Sense!
I hope you not being serious. Somalia is right on route to the Suez Canal. Oil and other riggers need to go right near Somalia in the narrow passing to get through the Suez Canal! It's actually a perfect country for pirates. The only other option would be going ALL the way around Africa! That would be like going all the way around South America instead of taking the Panama Canal. Most shipping companies have no other choice but to pass right through Somalian Pirate infested waters!

somaliland-puntland-and-somalia

I agree. Why in the hell would someone want to sail near Somalia knowing good and well that there have been ALOT of pirate hijackings in the last several years. It's like hiking in the mountains of Afghanistan, or going on vacation in Iraq and then wondering why you were kidnapped. Common sense people! Common Sense!
I hope you not being serious. Somalia is right on route to the Suez Canal. Oil and other riggers need to go right near Somalia in the narrow passing to get through the Suez Canal! It's actually a perfect country for pirates. The only other option would be going ALL the way around Africa! That would be like going all the way around South America instead of taking the Panama Canal. Most shipping companies have no other choice but to pass right through Somalian Pirate infested waters!

somaliland-puntland-and-somalia

I'm not talking about oil and riggers....The last few hijackings have been on private yachts, not commercial tankers. Private individuals do have the choice to not fart around in those waters for leisure.

Forum List

Back