US Women Dominate Win World Cup 2-0

Mudwhistle didn't make it political, Rapinoe did. Let the tesasm disband and go somewhere where they like their country. Piss on them.

Who in the blue fuck is "Rapinoe"? I see no "Rapinoe" in this thread.

The fact REMAINS, OP immediately started whining about politics in what is CLEARLY a sports story. He did that literally in his first sentence. Want a quote?

There's nothing you can do to spin that away, o White Knight.
Rapinoe is the one who pulled a Kaeperknutz and refused to honor our flag and stand when playing our anthem. She started this political shit. Let shit follow her.

She should go the whole hog and refuse to play for America, if her principles are so "honourable".

And all those people who were going to move to Canada or India, if Trump won the election, why are they still here?

"Here"?

Aren't you in Europe?

Besides --- how do you know where "they" are?

I know two people personally who had vowed to move. But they haven't.

Didn't you read? I'm here there and everywhere. Right now, I'm here, in the Land of the Free. Free to reject and abuse one's own nation.

Soon I shall be in the Levant.

Well if you're constantly in motion you have no "here", do you.

Ah. You "know people". Thanks for clearing that up.
Yeah I do too. I "know people". That's the ticket.

Levant eh? Say hello to Oscar when you get there. I miss that guy.

The fact REMAINS, OP immediately started whining about politics in what is CLEARLY a sports story. He did that literally in his first sentence. Want a quote?

Rapinoe is the one who pulled a Kaeperknutz and refused to honor our flag and stand when playing our anthem. She started this political shit. Let shit follow her.

She should go the whole hog and refuse to play for America, if her principles are so "honourable".

And all those people who were going to move to Canada or India, if Trump won the election, why are they still here?

"Here"?

Aren't you in Europe?

Didn't you read? I'm here there and everywhere. Right now, I'm here, in the Land of the Free. Free to reject and abuse one's own nation.

You mean Israel?

No. But close.

"Here"?

Aren't you in Europe?

Well if you're constantly in motion you have no "here", do you.

Ah. You "know people". Thanks for clearing that up.
Yeah I do too. I "know people". That's the ticket.

Say hello to Oscar when you get there.

Who said I was in motion? Constantly?

And "here" is here right now. Even when it's not here. So attached am I.

Don't care what they are paid, don't care if they want to meet the President, glad they won. Thank goodness this is over and we can move on.

I can't understand how entertainment can be political.

Don't care what they are paid, don't care if they want to meet the President, glad they won. Thank goodness this is over and we can move on.

It's clearly a desperation move by the obsessed. That was my point from the beginning here.

OP has no answer for himself either.

It's clearly a desperation move by the obsessed. That was my point from the beginning here.

Are you by any chance laying down the gauntlet?

??? I'm lost with this comment.

??? I'm lost with this comment.

So am I.

That gauntlet is like Excalibur. Been down there so long it's prolly rusted into the ground at this point.

Sometimes, when you call out some wag on their dishonest shit, it just leaves them speechless in their state of introspective contrition.

I get that a lot.

That gauntlet is like Excalibur. Been down there so long it's prolly rusted into the ground at this point.

Sometimes, when you call out some wag on their dishonest shit, it just leaves them speechless in their state of introspective contrition.

I get that a lot.

I don't. Because I didn't understand it.

I get that a lot.

I don't. Because I didn't understand it.

It's fairly simple. (a) the USA won a sports event. (b) the OP brought it here inexplicably to "Writer's Corner" instead of Sports; (c) separately from that he looked up some even more obscure political shit about one or some of the players, none of which has ever been linked; and (d) he then tried to make the sports event into some kind of political football.

He did that because he just can't rest without starting some kind of shit, even if it's a USA victory.

Because some morons have to make a political football out of literally everything. If you posted what the price of eggs is, some wacko would be in here lickety-split to mire it in some kind of pseudopolitics. They deserve our pity for the confines in which they have imprisoned themselves.

Please make it go away. Why watch an inferior product? This same team was beaten by a boy's 15 and under team last year.

Hard not to cheer for the USA. Separating politics from sports is really easy for a fan. I'm proud of this team.

This whole fiasco is another chink in the armor of the false union that is on the verge of crumbling.

Only some white house occupants get the privilege of inviting champions for a visit.

Eventually, we will get sick of this shit (sooner than later) and stop calling ourselves a "union". I only hope I get to shoot people when the war breaks out.

You only need to kill commies, but commies you must kill.

Forum List

Back