US vs EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2006
Hang on, save the rotten tomatoes for someone else this is not an anit USA thread.

I love your country but unfortunatly it is not the best place on earth to live in. Admit it. I live in the EU I can go to Denmark or Sweden - no visas required. I can get any job i can stay as long as i want and i can receive their citizenship if i want to.the salaries are way higher than in THE US
. The health care is free, i mean fuckin free! Even for foreigners from other EU countries. nomatter what happends to me there- I am completly socially secure. I don't speak swedish or dannish and nobody will bitch about the fact that i don't speak their languages because all of them speak english.

Yeah scandinavia is a boring place , they don't have morons shooting other kids at schools, the most horrifying evening news you can watch on swedish tv is about some defective tampaxes sold at local marts. It's a boring country you have absolutly no chanses to get shot for walking at night in a "wrong neghbourhood" - nomatter how hard you try - no body will provide you this entertainment. THEY SIMPLY DON'T HAVE "wrong neighbourhoods"

The education (including colleges) is completly free even for other EU citizens unless you are completly retarded.

American education sucks, the uneployment, illegal immigrants, gun control i could continue this list but i don't wanna offend anybody

This would have been a regular thread, if i wouldn' tell you one thing.

No matter how much i like scandinavia . i w a n n a go to US. And guess what? I can't. Why? Because I MIGHT become and illegal immigrant. Why would I become an illegal immigrand and work for 6 bucks with no insurance having a pleasure of being deported at any moment. When i have the opportunity to live legally and have a career in Danmark or Sweden. the funniest thing is that some cashcows with millions of dollars on their accounts can go to US whenever they want and stay as long as they want. But for a college student like me it's a pain in the ass just to spend summer in America. I was raised in american culture and i am an american in a way your cunture is way closer to me than the culture of my own country. The problem is that i've never been to US and i might never have a chance.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
What makes you think health care and education is FREE?

:bsflag:

Welcome to the board. Use reason and intellect and you'll enjoy your stay! :D

failed american said:
Hang on, save the rotten tomatoes for someone else this is not an anit USA thread.
:cool:
I love your country but unfortunatly it is not the best place on earth to live in. Admit it. I live in the EU I can take an airplane ticket to Denmark or Sweden - no visas required. I can get any job i can stay as long as i want and i can receive their citizenship if i want to.the salaries are way higher than in THE US
Great, stay there.
. The health care is free, i mean fuckin free! Even for foreigners from other EU countries. nomatter what happends to me there- I am completly socially secure. I don't speak swedish or dannish and nobody will bitch about the fact that i don't speak their languages because all of them speak english.
Well they'll learn French someday, I'm sure. Anyhow, enjoy the health care, again, don't worry about not coming here, we'll manage. Other Europeans wish to, so we'll do our best to end the illegals and give all immigrants an even playing field.
Yeah scandinavia is a boring place , they don't have morons shooting other kids at schools, the most horrifying evening news you can watch on swedish tv is about some defective tampaxes sold at local marts. It's a boring country you have absolutly no chanses to get shot for walking at night in a "wrong neghbourhood" - nomatter how hard you try - no body will provide you this entertainment. THEY SIMPLY DON'T HAVE "wrong neighbourhoods"
This is so good to hear, we have been misinformed from sources here and there:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,139614,00.html

http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=1559&date=20050607

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/006554.php
The education (including colleges) is completly free even for other EU citizens unless you are completly retarded.

American education sucks, the uneployment, illegal immigrants, gun control i could continue this list but i don't wanna offend anybody.
That is so nice of you, for a moment there I thought you didn't like the US, now I know you are 'concerned.'

No matter how much i like scandinavia . i w a n n a go to US. And guess what? I can't. Why? Because I MIGHT become and illegal immigrant. Why would I become an illegal immigrand and work for 6 bucks with no insurance having a pleasure of being deported at any moment. When i have the opportunity to live legally and have a career in Danmark or Sweden. the funniest thing is that some cashcows with millions of dollars on their accounts can go to US whenever they want and stay as long as they want. But for college student like me it's a pain in the ass just to spend summer in America. I was raised in american culture and i am an american in a way your cunture is way closer to me than the culture of my own country. The problem is that i've never been to US and i might never get a chance.
I'm sure you are better off in EU. Truth is, we have enough problems without trying to protect your body. It really is terrible here. No need to see for yourself, you and yours should stay where it's safe. Can you believe that some in US think that illegals should be deported? :shocked: Yeah, there are some that have hired Mexicans for minimum wage and less, sans taxes. Some think the employers should do jail time and the workers sent back to Mexico! Go figure!

• Thanks
failed american said:

I love your country but unfortunatly it is not the best place on earth to live in. Admit it. I live in the EU I can go to Denmark or Sweden - no visas required. I can get any job i can stay as long as i want and i can receive their citizenship if i want to.the salaries are way higher than in THE US

American education sucks, the uneployment, illegal immigrants, gun control i could continue this list but i don't wanna offend anybody

No matter how much i like scandinavia . i w a n n a go to US. And guess what? I can't. Why? Because I MIGHT become and illegal immigrant. Why would I become an illegal immigrand and work for 6 bucks with no insurance having a pleasure of being deported at any moment. When i have the opportunity to live legally and have a career in Danmark or Sweden. the funniest thing is that some cashcows with millions of dollars on their accounts can go to US whenever they want and stay as long as they want. But for a college student like me it's a pain in the ass just to spend summer in America. I was raised in american culture and i am an american in a way your cunture is way closer to me than the culture of my own country. The problem is that i've never been to US and i might never have a chance.

People on welfare in Canada think everything is "free" too. Even when they move around the country, and don't speak the language. Myth. Pure myth.

dmp said:
What makes you think health care and education is FREE?

:bsflag:

Welcome to the board. Use reason and intellect and you'll enjoy your stay! :D

Hi.

The healthcare and Education is free in Denmark and Sweden. I have friends living there. a girl received her master's at the most prestigious college in copenhagen. I know it. The next day she arrived there several years ago She received a social security card for free without any suffisticated paperwork not because she is a student but because she is a citizen of the EU.

Said1 said:
I'm glad there are ways "around" technicalities. Still, answer D's question, why do you think things are free?

they have high taxes. Yes it sucks beng rich in those cuntries. But the healthcare is really free.

failed american said:
Hi.

The healthcare and Education is free in Denmark and Sweden. I have friends living there. a girl received her master's at the most prestigious college in copenhagen. I know it. The next day she arrived there several years ago She received a social security card for free without any suffisticated paperwork not because she is a student but because she is a citizen of the EU.

Hi. It's not free. Your doctors and educators are not volunteers. You pay, perhaps, more for health care you may never use, than I pay for health care I DO use. :)

Kathianne said:
:cool: Great, stay there. Well they'll learn French someday, I'm sure. Anyhow, enjoy the health care, again, don't worry about not coming here, we'll manage. Other Europeans wish to, so we'll do our best to end the illegals and give all immigrants an even playing field. This is so good to hear, we have been misinformed from sources here and there:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,139614,00.html

http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=1559&date=20050607

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/006554.php That is so nice of you, for a moment there I thought you didn't like the US, now I know you are 'concerned.' I'm sure you are better off in EU. Truth is, we have enough problems without trying to protect your body. It really is terrible here. No need to see for yourself, you and yours should stay where it's safe.

I wonder why the Danish and Swedish Embassies abroad had to create additional positions in order to prevent threats from entering North America from their countries. Those Euros sure are paranoid.

failed american said:
they have high taxes. Yes it sucks beng rich in those cuntries. But the healthcare is really free.

Only for people who don't pay taxes.

Did you know Sweden is the most expensive place to live in the world?

btw, I pay $160/month for health insurance...plus $20 at the door for each visit. Can you tell me how much income tax is taken from a family of four for your 'free' medical care?

failed american said:
of course its not free. in that sence. they receive money from the budget.
That would be 'sense.' Learn English before coming here, 'Failed American.'

failed american said:
of course its not free. in that sence. they receive money from the budget.

The money from the budget is from people who pay TAXES. So, in that sense, it isn't FREE.

I know all about socialized health care, ask moi anything. PLEASE.

Said1 said:
Only for people who don't pay taxes.

Did you know Sweden is the most expensive place to live in the world?

hang on. it is one of the most expensive places if you are a tourist. they have the highest quality of life level in the world

dmp said:
btw, I pay $160/month for health insurance...plus $20 at the door for each visit. Can you tell me how much income tax is taken from a family of four for your 'free' medical care?

I pay a bit more than that a year for "extras" and dental under a student plan. Not bad for "free". :teeth:

failed american said:
hang on. it is one of the most expensive places if you are a tourist. they have the highest quality of life level in the world

No. It's the most expensive place to live in the world, period.

• Thanks
failed american said:

So, I have to ask, why, with all your rantings and dissaproval of the US, do you want to come here? Regardless, I'm sure you would go to a shitty ass community and go back to Europe and piss and moan about it.

Besides that, welcome, friend. :)

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back