US vs EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semper Fi said:
So, I have to ask, why, with all your rantings and dissaproval of the US, do you want to come here? Regardless, I'm sure you would go to a shitty ass community and go back to Europe and piss and moan about it.

Besides that, welcome, friend. :)

oh fuck you back buddy. :beer: :)

thanx for the "welcome"

I still remember the soviet propaganda - the commies were not used to hear criticism , just like some of you guys - they thought they are the best they didn't see the rest of the world and thats a problem with some of you guys some of you just dont wanna see the world comeon admit you don't care about it.

America is an awesome country but theres stuff to work on. there are facts you cant deny

failed american said:
I still remember the soviet propaganda - the commies were not used to hear criticism , just like some of you guys - they thought they are the best the best place on earth. because they didn't see the rest of the world and thats a problem that some americans have the dont wanna see the world the don't care about it.

America is an awesome country but theres stuff to work on. there are facts you cant deny

:laugh:

failed american said:
I still remember the soviet propaganda - the commies were not used to hear criticism , just like some of you guys - they thought they are the best the best place on earth. because they didn't see the rest of the world and thats a problem that some americans have the dont wanna see the world the don't care about it.

But you don't offer solution or dialog, you simply insult. :)

The US is the best place on the planet because we are the single most-free nation on the planet; If you don't agree, we'll simply put a boot up your ass. :D

failed american said:

No doubt. Lukily for us, less than Sweden and Co. have to work on... Dhimmi awaits you.

dmp said:
But you don't offer solution or dialog, you simply insult. :)

The US is the best place on the planet because we are the single most-free nation on the planet; If you don't agree, we'll simply put a boot up your ass. :D

Well, I don't agree. :talk2:

Said1 said:

shit i gotta use ms word spelling check or start thinking with my head when i go to boards like this

Or maybe 2 Michael Moore's documentaries a day is a bit too much.

failed american said:
shit i gotta use ms word spelling check or start thinking with my head when i go to boards like this
Actually you must locate a thinking apparatus before...

Said1 said:
Do that. And give it a shake while you're at it, your head is NOT a display unit.
This coming from a thinking, but by no means, knee jerk pro-American, Canadian, Failed America. Just for your edification, fuktard.

failed american said:

Or maybe 2 Michael Moore's documentaries a day is a bit too much.

I think she was laughing because you aren't seeming to have a 'clue'...or 'Clioux'...or a 'Klew'...

:D

Relax, trooper.

Kathianne said:
This coming from a thinking, but by no means, knee jerk pro-American, Canadian, Failed America. Just for your edification, fuktard.

*gasp* Kathianne said the F word, Kathianne said the F word. I'm telling.

Semper Fi said:
Yeah I know! Why cant I have a cool teacher?
Damn, I'm setting a bad example. Semper, do NOT use that language! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back