US & UK pissing contest between diapered Trump & Khan blimps...

It takes a lot of gall for the mayor of London to personally approve this sort of 'sheite' for the 2hr's that Trump will be, literally, under the blimp. It's funny and all but really...? They do say that one goes full circle in life ending, as started, petulant, selfish and saying no, no, no to everything. That's the only explanation that I can come up with for Khan... (but then again he was banning butter knives & scissors as weapons) there really might be something wrong with him! lol
View attachment 203722

'Baby Khan" Balloon Fundraiser Blows Past £34,000 -- Organizers Now Discuss Second Balloon over Parliament

The UK has freedom of speech.

If Trump doesn't like being criticized, he should stay away from places with freedom of speech.

Go to Moscow instead.
very anti-fa of you.

If Trump doesn't like being criticized, he should stay away from places with freedom of speech.

Go to Moscow instead.

Ahhh, NO IT DOESN'T have freedom of speech. You can be JAILED for "hate speech" in the UK, and Europe. Isn't this considered hate speech?

Go to Moscow instead.

Ahhh, NO IT DOESN'T have freedom of speech. You can be JAILED for "hate speech" in the UK, and Europe. Isn't this considered hate speech?

Do you think freedom of speech is freedom to say EVERYTHING you want?

Which country has no laws against treason or libel exactly?

It takes a lot of gall for the mayor of London to personally approve this sort of 'sheite' for the 2hr's that Trump will be, literally, under the blimp. It's funny and all but really...? They do say that one goes full circle in life ending, as started, petulant, selfish and saying no, no, no to everything. That's the only explanation that I can come up with for Khan... (but then again he was banning butter knives & scissors as weapons) there really might be something wrong with him! lol
View attachment 203722

'Baby Khan" Balloon Fundraiser Blows Past £34,000 -- Organizers Now Discuss Second Balloon over Parliament
must be a side effect of Capitalism.

in the US, some guys think they should find, girlenemies and keep them closer than girlfriends.

View attachment 203722

in the US, some guys think they should find, girlenemies and keep them closer than girlfriends.
What...? 'girlenemies' & keep them close, what pray tell are you talking about... I'm perplexed. U should start a thread on this 'phenomenon' and edgimcate those of us in the dark... lol

Last edited:
Who knows? But the chances of doing so certainly aren’t helped by the antics of the Leftards, are they?
I don't think they can be hurt. Have you not paid attention to Trump on trade matters?
Yes I have somewhat, but he has links and a fondness for the U.K. Regardless, this antic is hardly constructive and is unlikely to help.
It’s puerile and against the interests of Londoners, and it’s therefore almost beyond belief that a London Mayor would give this idiocy the green light. But then it’s Khan.

Last edited:
One would think that Sadiq Aman Khan the Mayor of London, a Muslim with a crime and murder wave on his hands in London would have something better to do than getting involved with denigrating the leader of the Greatest Country in the World.

One would think that Sadiq Aman Khan the Mayor of London, a Muslim with a crime and murder wave on his hands in London would have something better to do than getting involved with denigrating the leader of the Greatest Country in the World.
I dubt that it took him more than a few seconds to sign the order.

I doubt Britain's FACE WILL BE BLACKENED SOME HOW...…..This worldly Country know the Difference between SHIT AND PISS,PISS THEY'LL PUT UP WITH BUT SHIT NO WAY...anyhow they well know you cannot kick piss out of SHIT

Er.. Uhmm, thanks for the scatological expertise on the matter... lol
No problem...bet it had you thinking and whirling like a Dervish,just follow me around(no trolling mind you) I am excellent at SCAT,.....thanks for your outstanding insight Sahba...LOL steven

Exactly right! :2up: :clap:

Thank you Markle!

I dubt that it took him more than a few seconds to sign the order.
Well he certainly didn’t put any thought into it.

So, anyway, in this pissing contest, have the Khan blimp proponents yet found a pot to piss in? The diapered Trumpists have just about filled theirs...

iu

View attachment 203722

What...? 'girlenemies' & keep them close, what pray tell are you talking about... I'm perplexed. U should start a thread on this 'phenomenon' and edgimcate those of us in the dark... lol
i like to play word games for around an hour, every once in a while.

When “Michael Corleone” said, “Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.” The implication of this quote was not merely that you should know your enemies well. That’s just the obvious meaning, but what makes the quote profound is what else it does. By drawing a direct similitude between the treatment of one’s friends and the treatment of one’s enemies, the speaker implies that one ought to treat their enemies as they treat their friends, and even more so.

Freedom of speech. Londoners signed a petition and the Mayor granted it. It’s what the people of London wanted.
It is what the leftwing fruitcakes and the mayor wanted, not all the people of London, you fucking liar

OMG....laughing my nut sack off!!

Anybody else see this? Its Trump pwning CNN at the news conference this morning!!

Liveleak.com - President Trump Shuts Down Jim Acosta "CNN is Fake News"

Who cant love this guys balls....no wonder he enrages the progressives!!:cul2::hello77:Forty years of following politics.... it's never been anything close to being this much fun.:springbed::springbed:. It's no wonder prescriptions of Prozac are through the roof the last almost two years!!

Related to the above. I was thinking about the whole "reality TV" take with the "unveiling" of Kava's nomination and I realized that it's actually pulling folks into paying attention to politics. \o/

Lmao...you hear that fruitcake Acosta say, "Well we're a network too ya know!!"

Who cant spot that guy as a bonafide limpwrister....he might as well have said, "Well....Mr President....your words are very very hurtful! Very hurtful!" ( in classic Jerky Boys fashion :gay::gay::flirtysmile4:)

Forum List

Back