US & UK pissing contest between diapered Trump & Khan blimps...

8 MILLION London population, 10,000 sign the petition, logic dictates the MAJORITY did not support
No it does not.

Mathematics is not your thing.

My FULL comment with the bit you edited out because leaving it in illustrates what a Muppet you are:

8 MILLION London population, 10,000 sign the petition, logic dictates the MAJORITY did not support or there would have been MILLIONS signing the petition.

Who knows? But the chances of doing so certainly aren’t helped by the antics of the Leftards, are they?
I don't think they can be hurt. Have you not paid attention to Trump on trade matters?

Most amusing.

With all the vitally important things going on today in the world, President Donald Trump has his opponents taking up time and space and dozens of posts about a hot air balloon.

The man is a miracle worker.

Most amusing.

With all the vitally important things going on today in the world, President Donald Trump has his opponents taking up time and space and dozens of posts about a hot air balloon.

The man is a miracle worker.
Yeah, he's got his supporters like you doing it too, when you could be out making a Khan blimp.

I expect he’s regretting it now there’s a Sadiq ‘it’s more better’ Khan ballon in the offing.
Got a piccy of it?
Not yet. I don’t think it has been made yet.

They have just finished raising the moneys they need, so they have until Thursday night to assemble the thing. Although I repeat I think that The Donald one and the Sadiq Khan one are both juvenile and both a waste of moneys raised that could be used more constructively, I commented to give to a homeless charity, the combined 70,000 for example that would be enough to feed lunch and dinner to 7,000 homeless peoples, that is 14,000 plates of food to 7,000, I do not know what the homeless population of London is but that 70,000 would give 7,000 two plates of food for a day and that would be more constructive than wasting that money on these two stupid air floating things.
Hi Lucy...I dunno,I think the Brits are doing this to make Trump feel they understand him...What better things could they have chosen,that exemplifies Trump so accurately....A BAG OF HOT AIR......I have to agree to disagree in this instant...Lovely Lucy Hamilton,just sayin steve

I expect he’s regretting it now there’s a Sadiq ‘it’s more better’ Khan ballon in the offing.
Got a piccy of it?

They have just finished raising the moneys they need, so they have until Thursday night to assemble the thing. Although I repeat I think that The Donald one and the Sadiq Khan one are both juvenile and both a waste of moneys raised that could be used more constructively, I commented to give to a homeless charity, the combined 70,000 for example that would be enough to feed lunch and dinner to 7,000 homeless peoples, that is 14,000 plates of food to 7,000, I do not know what the homeless population of London is but that 70,000 would give 7,000 two plates of food for a day and that would be more constructive than wasting that money on these two stupid air floating things.
Hi Lucy...I dunno,I think the Brits are doing this to make Trump feel they understand him...What better things could they have chosen,that exemplifies Trump so accurately....A BAG OF HOT AIR......I have to agree to disagree in this instant...Lovely Lucy Hamilton,just sayin steve

That's okay Steve I can agree to disagree with you, I already commented I think these air things are a waste of money and also very juvenile, but essentially also The Donald is a Billionaire and also President of The United States and the ones who have assembled this air thing and the ones who think it's great they all essentially are ZEROS, they will never be EVEN Millionaires and they will NEVER have ANY political power, they are Followers and Losers, they are Life's Losers most still living with their parents or in filthy Student Squats.

Got a piccy of it?

That's okay Steve I can agree to disagree with you, I already commented I think these air things are a waste of money and also very juvenile, but essentially also The Donald is a Billionaire and also President of The United States and the ones who have assembled this air thing and the ones who think it's great they all essentially are ZEROS, they will never be EVEN Millionaires and they will NEVER have ANY political power, they are Followers and Losers, they are Life's Losers most still living with their parents or in filthy Student Squats.
OUCH Lucy....I am not sure Trump is as rich as you image(or the Bulldust they make you swallow)...I know he has much DEBT to the Zionist Jews,Russians and Many more) It would not surprise me if he had very little actually...…...I was told as a young Man...Stevie "ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD" He may just sit on a Throne of Blood Ironically THE NEBULAR shows Trump on the Upper Left Hand facing you and a Down Trodden Black Man on the Right Hand Lower Side...Uncanny...I'm theliq…...Ever Living...Ever Faithful...Ever Sure...Loves You Lucy...steve

Last edited:
It takes a lot of gall for the mayor of London to personally approve this sort of 'sheite' for the 2hr's that Trump will be, literally, under the blimp. It's funny and all but really...? They do say that one goes full circle in life ending, as started, petulant, selfish and saying no, no, no to everything. That's the only explanation that I can come up with for Khan... (but then again he was banning butter knives & scissors as weapons) there really might be something wrong with him! lol
View attachment 203722

'Baby Khan" Balloon Fundraiser Blows Past £34,000 -- Organizers Now Discuss Second Balloon over Parliament

I hope they take our President's security more seriously.

As a once scholar specializing in human rights Sadiq Khan seems to selectively recognize which humans have rights. This mockery of our POTUS is one thing, and yet I wonder who speaks for the UK? Khan, the most popular politician in England's history (according to poll results from his 2016 election ), Theresa May, or the British people. Having a laugh at the expense of a world leader is great fun and should always be a right of people anywhere. Sending a message that one nation takes another's leader as a fool to be nationally jested could backfire in Britain's face.
I don’t think he’ll be anywhere near it. He’s meeting with May at Chequers, he’s attending a military parade at Blenheim Palace, and he’s meeting the Queen at Windsor Castle. All miles away from the stooopid blimp.

The tragic Leftist Morons who own the Trump air thing, name Leo Murray lives in Hammersmith, name Michael Chessum of Momentum lives in Islington, name Luke Cooper SJW Lecturer and squats at Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge and is involved with various Anti-Brexit Groups. I'll just post about this and also post pictures of the three, all three will be getting personal visits BEFORE Thursday, a certain Crew in London just sent a mass email telling that now they have all three of these Commie Subversives full details including Nat. Ins. No. and personal addresses, phone numbers etc :abgg2q.jpg: I add that the personal details of Leo Murray, Michael Chessum and Luke Cooper have now ALSO been forwarded to The White House Chief of Staff General John F. Kelly and also the personal details have been forwarded to the United States Embassy in London at Nine Elms Lane SW11 to the Personal Attention of the American Ambassador who is a personal friend of The Donald a gentleman called Robert W. Johnson IV.

John F. Kelly - Wikipedia

Woody Johnson - Wikipedia

I will just post the pictures of the below Commie filth who will all be getting a personal visit BEFORE Thursday, well I decided to post the Twitter insane rantings of Cooper and Chessum this for ROFLAO purposes.

Luke Cooper:

upload_2018-7-9_9-20-16.png

Michael Chessum:

upload_2018-7-9_9-20-42.png

Leo Murray:

upload_2018-7-9_9-21-3.png

The Commie Faggot Chessum on Twitter:

upload_2018-7-9_9-24-40.png

Michael Chessum (@michael_chessum) | Twitter

The Commie Cooper on Twitter:

upload_2018-7-9_9-29-13.png

Luke Cooper (@lukecooper100) | Twitter

It takes a lot of gall for the mayor of London to personally approve this sort of 'sheite' for the 2hr's that Trump will be, literally, under the blimp. It's funny and all but really...? They do say that one goes full circle in life ending, as started, petulant, selfish and saying no, no, no to everything. That's the only explanation that I can come up with for Khan... (but then again he was banning butter knives & scissors as weapons) there really might be something wrong with him! lol
View attachment 203722

'Baby Khan" Balloon Fundraiser Blows Past £34,000 -- Organizers Now Discuss Second Balloon over Parliament

As a once scholar specializing in human rights Sadiq Khan seems to selectively recognize which humans have rights. This mockery of our POTUS is one thing, and yet I wonder who speaks for the UK? Khan, the most popular politician in England's history (according to poll results from his 2016 election ), Theresa May, or the British people. Having a laugh at the expense of a world leader is great fun and should always be a right of people anywhere. Sending a message that one nation takes another's leader as a fool to be nationally jested could backfire in Britain's face.
I don’t think he’ll be anywhere near it. He’s meeting with May at Chequers, he’s attending a military parade at Blenheim Palace, and he’s meeting the Queen at Windsor Castle. All miles away from the stooopid blimp.

The tragic Leftist Morons who own the Trump air thing, name Leo Murray lives in Hammersmith, name Michael Chessum of Momentum lives in Islington, name Luke Cooper SJW Lecturer and squats at Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge and is involved with various Anti-Brexit Groups. I'll just post about this and also post pictures of the three, all three will be getting personal visits BEFORE Thursday, a certain Crew in London just sent a mass email telling that now they have all three of these Commie Subversives full details including Nat. Ins. No. and personal addresses, phone numbers etc :abgg2q.jpg: I add that the personal details of Leo Murray, Michael Chessum and Luke Cooper have now ALSO been forwarded to The White House Chief of Staff General John F. Kelly and also the personal details have been forwarded to the United States Embassy in London at Nine Elms Lane SW11 to the Personal Attention of the American Ambassador who is a personal friend of The Donald a gentleman called Robert W. Johnson IV.

I will just post the pictures of the below Commie filth who will all be getting a personal visit BEFORE Thursday, well I decided to post the Twitter insane rantings of Cooper and Chessum this for ROFLAO purposes.

Luke Cooper:

View attachment 203744

Michael Chessum:

View attachment 203745

Leo Murray:

View attachment 203746

View attachment 203747

View attachment 203748

Our Lucy is a nutcase .

No but you are a moron for which we thank you for being a moron it helps it makes things easier, considering I am Military and considering my brother works for one of the International Intelligence Agencies - and several mods know that about my brother - we all make it our business to monitor various Subversive Tendency ilk.

Keep digging that hole. Ilk like you are ZERO, you are nothing. Period.

You snowflakes are missing the point completely.
This blimp is a powerful image that will dominate coverage of his visit.
It encpsulates the very essence of the man/chilld as well as showing support for our oppressed friends in the US.

Personally...I hope a balloon featuring the royals in an unflattering way is hoisted during a parade here. That would be sweet.

Hmmm. Any ideas?
Where can I donate to this ?

You are supposed to support that stupid Royal Family now that the low IQ Harry married that low Class American whore. She's half Black I thought you would now LOVE that Royal Family.

Last edited:
You snowflakes are missing the point completely.
This blimp is a powerful image that will dominate coverage of his visit.
It encpsulates the very essence of the man/chilld as well as showing support for our oppressed friends in the US.

It will not dominate coverage, it will be ignored by everyone who has an IQ about 100, that eliminates ALL Leftists of course.

What friends in the US? How are they oppressed?

View attachment 203722

Luke Cooper:

View attachment 203744

Michael Chessum:

View attachment 203745

Leo Murray:

View attachment 203746

View attachment 203747

View attachment 203748

Our Lucy is a nutcase .

No but you are a moron for which we thank you for being a moron it helps it makes things easier, considering I am Military and considering my brother works for one of the International Intelligence Agencies - and several mods know that about my brother - we all make it our business to monitor various Subversive Tendency ilk.

Keep digging that hole.

None of this makes you into an American. You do not represent the values of the people of the United States. I live and around the Pentagon and Arlington Cemetery. I come from a family with firm roots in the service of the United States of America. Just who the fuck do you think that you are?

Luke Cooper:

View attachment 203744

Michael Chessum:

View attachment 203745

Leo Murray:

View attachment 203746

View attachment 203747

View attachment 203748

Our Lucy is a nutcase .

Keep digging that hole.

None of this makes you into an American. You do not represent the values of the people of the United States. I live and around the Pentagon and Arlington Cemetery. I come from a family with firm roots in the service of the United States of America. Just who the fuck do you think that you are?

I am not American but I have many American friends and also our Intelligence works with our American friends.

You do NOT represent the values of the American peoples, the MAJORITY of Americans are decent and have the SAME values that Generations of Americans have had, Nuclear Family Values and RESPECT of their nations flag, your ilk REJECT those values. You are Traitors.

"Just who the fuck do you think that you are?"

SOMEONE, you have a nice rest now you need it you are hysterical.

SOMEONE who is MORE Internationally connected than you are. SOMEONE who has an entire GOVERNMENT APPARATUS behind me if I need to call on them.

Last edited:
I doubt Britain's FACE WILL BE BLACKENED SOME HOW...…..This worldly Country know the Difference between SHIT AND PISS,PISS THEY'LL PUT UP WITH BUT SHIT NO WAY...anyhow they well know you cannot kick piss out of SHIT

Er.. Uhmm, thanks for the scatological expertise on the matter... lol

View attachment 203722

He's a MOOOOOOOSLIM.
He can't help it.

Trump wouldn't understand any protests that are too clever or nuanced.
Childish taunts are the only kind that he could comprehend.
that's fine. the left couldn't put together a protest that WAS clever or nuanced.

Forum List

Back