US & UK pissing contest between diapered Trump & Khan blimps...

It takes a lot of gall for the mayor of London to personally approve this sort of 'sheite' for the 2hr's that Trump will be, literally, under the blimp. It's funny and all but really...? They do say that one goes full circle in life ending, as started, petulant, selfish and saying no, no, no to everything. That's the only explanation that I can come up with for Khan... (but then again he was banning butter knives & scissors as weapons) there really might be something wrong with him! lol
View attachment 203722

'Baby Khan" Balloon Fundraiser Blows Past £34,000 -- Organizers Now Discuss Second Balloon over Parliament

Freedom of speech. Londoners signed a petition and the Mayor granted it. It’s what the people of London wanted.
You think all the people of London wanted it??? :cuckoo:

The UK has freedom of speech.

Unfortunately, very untrue. Some actually get prison time for pointing out facts that the midget Muslim POS mayor finds offensive.

Well, that depends on whether you think freedom of speech means you can legally say anything you want.

I don't know a single country where you can say everything you want legally. Do you?

It takes a lot of gall for the mayor of London to personally approve this sort of 'sheite' for the 2hr's that Trump will be, literally, under the blimp. It's funny and all but really...? They do say that one goes full circle in life ending, as started, petulant, selfish and saying no, no, no to everything. That's the only explanation that I can come up with for Khan... (but then again he was banning butter knives & scissors as weapons) there really might be something wrong with him! lol
View attachment 203722

'Baby Khan" Balloon Fundraiser Blows Past £34,000 -- Organizers Now Discuss Second Balloon over Parliament

Freedom of speech. Londoners signed a petition and the Mayor granted it. It’s what the people of London wanted.

How many in London the population Tilly? It is 8 MILLION I think, so of course the majority did not sign that petition so logic dictates that the MAJORITY of London did not want that stupid thing, it is again a MINORITY of LEFTIST BIGOTS who want that thing and so the Paki Haji BIGOT Far Leftist Mayor Khan allowed them to have it.

It makes the Brits look extremely petty. So much for their supposed "politeness".

View attachment 203722

I hope they take our President's security more seriously.

As a once scholar specializing in human rights Sadiq Khan seems to selectively recognize which humans have rights. This mockery of our POTUS is one thing, and yet I wonder who speaks for the UK? Khan, the most popular politician in England's history (according to poll results from his 2016 election ), Theresa May, or the British people. Having a laugh at the expense of a world leader is great fun and should always be a right of people anywhere. Sending a message that one nation takes another's leader as a fool to be nationally jested could backfire in Britain's face.
I don’t think he’ll be anywhere near it. He’s meeting with May at Chequers, he’s attending a military parade at Blenheim Palace, and he’s meeting the Queen at Windsor Castle. All miles away from the stooopid blimp.

View attachment 203722

They have only freedom of speech for some things, they cannot post on Social Media to bring attention to the Pakistani Gang Rape and Grooming crowd they get a visit from the police for Hate Speech or whatever, but Muslims they can post Death To Christians and Leftists can post Death To Trump etc but others they CANNOT post ANYTHING that is critical of Islam. That is NOT freedom of speech, freedom of speech is if you want to post Fuck Islam you are allowed to post Fuck Islam.

It makes the Brits look extremely petty. So much for their supposed "politeness".

It's the SJW Crowd Gracie and it's them who are making the other British seem very very juvenile low IQ Muppets.

View attachment 203722

How many in London the population Tilly? It is 8 MILLION I think, so of course the majority did not sign that petition so logic dictates that the MAJORITY of London did not want that stupid thing, it is again a MINORITY of LEFTIST BIGOTS who want that thing and so the Paki Haji BIGOT Far Leftist Mayor Khan allowed them to have it.
Yes, a bit more than 8 million and only 10000 leftie tossers signed up for OUR humiliation, because it’s us who look undignified here.

Khan is an idiot with very poor judgement and he’s allowed his personal animosity for Trump to further impair his judgement.

I expect he’s regretting it now there’s a Sadiq ‘it’s more better’ Khan ballon in the offing.

Clearly the leftards and Khan himself are happy to risk losing trade we will need after Brexit in order to satisfy their puerile need to feel they’ve got one up on Trump.

I just hope that everyone realises 10000 idiots do not speak for the rest of us. I haven’t heard a single person say they think it’s acceptable.
Most people are embarrassed and are hoping it doesn’t happen.

Unfortunately, very untrue. Some actually get prison time for pointing out facts that the midget Muslim POS mayor finds offensive.

Why do you insist on discrimination and insult based on a person's religion? Should Khan bow to the fake-Christian whore in the Oval Office?

Nobody cares what you think, you are a TOTAL bigot you illustrate that many times already with your hate of Christians and your Anti-Christian comments. Go and stroke yourself while watching one of your Live Abortion videos you sick degenerate waste of skin.

View attachment 203722

Yes, a bit more than 8 million and only 10000 leftie tossers signed up for OUR humiliation, because it’s us who look undignified here.

Khan is an idiot with very poor judgement and he’s allowed his personal animosity for Trump to further impair his judgement.

I expect he’s regretting it now there’s a Sadiq ‘it’s more better’ Khan ballon in the offing.

Clearly the leftards and Khan himself are happy to risk losing trade we will need after Brexit in order to satisfy their puerile need to feel they’ve got one up on Trump.

I just hope that everyone realises 10000 idiots do not speak for the rest of us. I haven’t heard a single person say they think it’s acceptable.
Most people are embarrassed and are hoping it doesn’t happen.

I have just Googled the next election for London Mayor is May 7 2020, you totally have to get rid of Sadiq Khan, perhaps Zac Goldsmith could run again but next time he must have someone different running his campaign, he was given bad advice the other time and because of that Sadiq Khan is the Mayor.

Do you really thing you will get a good trade deal from Trump after you've ripped off America for years, treating it as your piggy bank? It is to laugh.

Do you really thing you will get a good trade deal from Trump after you've ripped off America for years, treating it as your piggy bank? It is to laugh.
Who knows? But the chances of doing so certainly aren’t helped by the antics of the Leftards, are they?

Got a piccy of it?
Not yet. I don’t think it has been made yet.

They have just finished raising the moneys they need, so they have until Thursday night to assemble the thing. Although I repeat I think that The Donald one and the Sadiq Khan one are both juvenile and both a waste of moneys raised that could be used more constructively, I commented to give to a homeless charity, the combined 70,000 for example that would be enough to feed lunch and dinner to 7,000 homeless peoples, that is 14,000 plates of food to 7,000, I do not know what the homeless population of London is but that 70,000 would give 7,000 two plates of food for a day and that would be more constructive than wasting that money on these two stupid air floating things.

Why do you insist on discrimination and insult based on a person's religion? Should Khan bow to the fake-Christian whore in the Oval Office?

Nobody cares what you think, you are a TOTAL bigot you illustrate that many times already with your hate of Christians and your Anti-Christian comments. Go and stroke yourself while watching one of your Live Abortion videos you sick degenerate waste of skin.
You truly are a sicko. I remain a supporter of the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. I just think that many people who claim to support him have prostituted the meaning of the term "Christian." I have never reviled the Christian faith or any other. As to the prostitutes, yes; I have. People like you have no faith.

You truly are a sicko. I remain a supporter of the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. I just think that many people who claim to support him have prostituted the meaning of the term "Christian." I have never reviled the Christian faith or any other. As to the prostitutes, yes; I have. People like you have no faith.

We have lost track of the amount of Anti-Christian rants you have posted.

"I remain a supporter of the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth."

When did Jesus of Nazareth advocate the killing of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb? When did Jesus of Nazareth advocate anal sex between men and Transgendering? Oh that's right NEVER.

"People like you have no faith."

You are a heathen and a Heretic. You have no moral high ground on anything, your ilk are morally bankrupt. And like ALL Trolls you have a fixation on the Funny button, but being stupid you don't realise that every Funny just adds to a members Ratings, so I thank you for adding to my Ratings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back