US to leave 10,000 troops in Afghanistan past 2014

You haven't proven he was lying. Changing your mind isn't lying.

Um, yes...yes it is.

He made a campaign promise, he broke it...he lied.

Sorry.

Campaign promises are statements about what a candidate WOULD DO IF SHIT WERE ENTIRELY UP TO HIM. They are not guarantees of future accomplishment.

The man is not a king.

You don't seem stupid. So it must be that you are disingenuous. Worse, in my opinion.

He lied, I know you don't care...but that is not the issue.

He lied.

Oh yes, and you really do seem stupid.

[BSome 10,000 US troops will remain in Afghanistan after NATO combat operations end at the end of 2014, US media reports said Sunday. The plan is in line with recommendations from General John Allen, commander of ISAF forces in Afghanistan.][/B]

US to leave 10,000 troops in Afghanistan past 2014 - AFGHANISTAN - FRANCE 24

The Boy King lied again.

He wanted to do that in Iraq too.

But then of course his people failed to accomplish that goal and so he pretended he never wanted to.

Um, yes...yes it is.

He made a campaign promise, he broke it...he lied.

Sorry.

Campaign promises are statements about what a candidate WOULD DO IF SHIT WERE ENTIRELY UP TO HIM. They are not guarantees of future accomplishment.

The man is not a king.

You don't seem stupid. So it must be that you are disingenuous. Worse, in my opinion.

He lied.

You lied. Do you care?

I don't give a crap about the politics, we're wasting time, money, and lives over there. Can't see any benefits for us that is worth it.

The man is not a king.

He lied.

You lied. Do you care?

(smile) Go for it kid.

[BSome 10,000 US troops will remain in Afghanistan after NATO combat operations end at the end of 2014, US media reports said Sunday. The plan is in line with recommendations from General John Allen, commander of ISAF forces in Afghanistan.][/B]

The Boy King lied again.

Got something against listening to advice from the military? We wouldn't have to worry about this, if Bush had taken care of business, instead of starting a new war before the old one was finished.

There was no "lie".

This was the plan all along.

Special ops would be left behind to deal with any camps that crop up.

This was initially what Biden had suggested.

The Boy King lied again.

Got something against listening to advice from the military? We wouldn't have to worry about this, if Bush had taken care of business, instead of starting a new war before the old one was finished.

There was no "lie".

This was the plan all along.

Special ops would be left behind to deal with any camps that crop up.

This was initially what Biden had suggested.

Sorry, no.

Speaking on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday, the master of subtle diplomatic messaging declared that on July 2011 the U.S. really will begin to leave the Afghan theater. “It will not be a token amount” of troops leaving, Mr. Biden said, adding that “We’re going to be totally of there come hell or high water by 2014.”

Biden: We’ll be “totally out” of Afghanistan in 2014 « Hot Air

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMKrvFubpJY]Joe Biden: We leave Afghanistan in 2014. Period. - YouTube[/ame]

and more....

Sorry, they lied kids.

The Training Mission in Afghanistan needs to be stopped or limited to select Afghan troops like i've been saying for 2 years. My friend spent a year over there training those idiots and he said all they did was rob from us and shoot us in the back from time to time. He was always ready to gun them down when he was training those goat herders.

The US military can't leave Afghanistan because terrorists will always be there. Spec ops and combat aircraft need to stay behind to kill the pockets of terrorists as they pop up.

The rest of Afghanistan can fend for themselves.

Twitter
RSS Feed

Obama gets ahead of himself on Afghanistan pullout

Comments (23)

By JOSH GERSTEIN |
9/2/12 11:35 AM EDT

President Barack Obama came out swinging at his Republican rival over the issue of Afghanistan on Saturday and Sunday but may have swung a bit too hard, making claims more sweeping and definitive than what he's previously said on the subject.

After slamming GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney for ignoring the issue during his speech at the Republican National Convention last week, Obama said he had put the U.S. on a sure path to military withdrawal from Afghanistan.

"I put forward a specific plan to bring our troops home from Afghanistan by the end of 2014. We are in the process of doing that right now," Obama said Saturday during a speech in Sioux City, Iowa. "And when I say I'm going to bring them home, you know they're going to come home."

During a stop Sunday in Colorado, the president was even more categorical, seeming to promise a pullout of 100 percent of U.S. troops in Afghanistan by late 2014.

"We are bringing our troops home from Afghanistan. And I've set a timetable. We will have them all out of there by 2014," Obama told an audience in Boulder

President Barack Obama gets ahead of himself on Afghanistan pull-out - POLITICO.com

Biden and Obama unequivocatingly stating EVERYONE will be out.

You are dismissed.

Of course, Obamination lied about getting all the troops out when he was on the campaign trail but now that he stole the election, he can tell his supporters to go fuck themselves like he told the Ambassador in Libya.

Everyone is expendable to the black messiah.....

What do you idiots think Obama's intentions are with respect toAfghanistan?

I know this is hard for you, I posted Biden from the debate, and Obama from Sept 2012 BOTH saying EVERYONE would be out.

Thats it, and yes, it is just that simple kid.

Oh look at the idiot liberal trying to rationalize his black messiah was wrong.

"His military leaders told him to change his mind."

Uh, he opened his mouth and inserted his foot but now has to backtrack to avoid making a bigger mess in Afghanistan.

Obamination's zero time in the military is glaring when he makes military declarations that are shown to be idiotic.

You've got to admit he's smarter than Bush. Dubya thought he knew better than the generals.

I haven't seen anything in four years that indicates Obama is smart other than his worshipers telling us so.

Forum List

Back