US to impose visa bans on Israeli extremist settlers for violence against Palestinians

Uhm----the term DUAL CITIZEN is EMOTIONALLY CHARGED----way back (in ancient times)
when I was but a child----the TERM EMERGED-----A "dual citizen" is----by definition circa mid to late 1950s----A JEW. According to actual WRITTEN SOURCES----the USA congress passed a SPECIAL LAW----that allowed JEWS AND ONLY JEWS----a special status of being BOTH
a citizen of Israel and of the USA ------Being but a pre-pubescent child---I WAS AMAZED---a
"SPECIAL LAW JUST FOR JEWS"????? It took me years to LEARN---that the DUAL CITIZEN
stuff was nothing but ISLAMO NAZI PROPAGANDA. USA law does not disallow dual citizenship for ANYONE. I learned that when I began to interact with lots of----"foreigners" like -----IRANIANS who carried BOTH american and Iranian citizenship----and people from arab countries --SAME THING-----but still I noticed over MANY YEARS---that some people STILL USE the term DUALIES ---to refer specifically JEWS-----that usage is a clue----they are islamo nazi DOGS----and disgusting slime---REAL SHIT
Jews and Catholics are two groups that have been accuses by haters, of having dual loyalty (Israel and the Pope), the inference being they are “untrustworthy”. This is the first time I’ve heard the term applied though or the claim that dual citizenship is “unique” to Jews. Anyone can have dual nationality in US law, but not all countries allow it. My brother was born in India and when he became an adult he had to choose.

No. It isn’t that.

It has escalated hugely under the current government, which has refused to do anything and even tacitly endorsed it. Their own officials have been warning them that they need to do something about it. How can you justify unconditional support to Israel to fight Hamas when Israel is allwing extremists to attack local Palestinians with impunity and provoking even more violence by adding gas to the fire?
Thats been going on LONG before now. They’ve been the government for a year and I dont think the problems with west bank settlement clashes started when this Government came to power. This is political posturing. That’s it. Nothing more.

Thats been going on LONG before now. They’ve been the government for a year and I dont think the problems with west bank settlement clashes started when this Government came to power. This is political posturing. That’s it. Nothing more.
Yes, I said that earlier…it has been an ongoing problem but it has drastically escalated under this government and this government has been notable in refusing to rein it in.

Jews and Catholics are two groups that have been accuses by haters, of having dual loyalty (Israel and the Pope), the inference being they are “untrustworthy”. This is the first time I’ve heard the term applied though or the claim that dual citizenship is “unique” to Jews. Anyone can have dual nationality in US law, but not all countries allow it. My brother was born in India and when he became an adult he had to choose.
The dual citizenship libel was PROMINENT in the islamo nazi literature that was spread
around in pamphlets-----similar to the Jehovah witness pamphlets in style---NOT CONTENT----during the world war II era and up to about 1960s
The little seedy pieces of crap floated in the breeze in
the town of my childhood-------a PRE-REVOLUTIONARY war town and very reactionary.
As a Kid I was so dumb I thought that the ONLY REASON there were no "colored" people
in town was because they just DID NOT WANT TO LIVE THERE. I got older and began
to notice the origin ----Egypt and Syria----some of the contributors were nazi
war criminals. The next time I heard the SAME STUFF was when I began to encounter
MUSLIMS from south east Asia and Africa. Kinda funny since those people also had
DUAL CITIZENSHIP----no matter-----it still gets parroted and even pops up ----on our
beloved Messageboard. "DUALIE" in reference to jews is an islamo nazi exclusive.
In medical practice the term is PATHOGNOMONIC

Yes, I said that earlier…it has been an ongoing problem but it has drastically escalated under this government and this government has been notable in refusing to rein it in.
Yeah it’s just a coincidence that it’s happening now when the admin needs to shore up its support amongst college age morons who think Hamas are the good guys. Just a happy accident.

There is an associated phenomenon that you have failed to "notice"

Its a start. The US is finally taking action against these extremist thugs.They should also include the politicians in Israel that cheer this on.

Perhaps the US could take further action to protect Palestinians from Israeli thuggery ?

It is the only country able to do so.
LOL. Now that's funny. We let terrorists, gang members, human traffickers, and drug gangs freely cross into our country illegally but we are going to discriminate against Jews.

Let me ask you. When did these people start this type of activity? Before or after the current situation with Israel and Hamas?
Claim Wiezmann approached Aramco and Ibn Saud about forcibly moving the Palestinians to Arabia in 1950.

Claim Wiezmann approached Aramco and Ibn Saud about forcibly moving the Palestinians to Arabia in 1950.
In 1950 the only "PALESTINIANS" were jews----Muslim "palestinians' were not invented until the 1960s. The term "palestinian" was so associated with JEWS ONLY in the 1950s that
I thought it was a hebrew word. To what "PALESTINIANS" did sic "CLAIM" Weizmann" refer? Egypt controlled Gaza and Jordan did most of the rest of the people that morphed into "palestinians" in the 1960s

There is an associated phenomenon that you have failed to "notice"
Ya…extremist settlers creating new settlements and attempting drive out the resident population by destroying their livelihoods, homes, and terrorizing them - not saying there isn’t violence both ways but this has been instigated and driven by extremists who feel entitled by their government. A government that sends a Palestinian kid who throws stone to prison and sends the Jewish kid who throws stones home.

Ya…extremist settlers creating new settlements and attempting drive out the resident population by destroying their livelihoods, homes, and terrorizing them - not saying there isn’t violence both ways but this has been instigated and driven by extremists who feel entitled by their government. A government that sends a Palestinian kid who throws stone to prison and sends the Jewish kid who throws stones home.
do you have any specific cases? You know of some jewish kids who threw stones
at moving vehicles?. In my town ( USA ) such kids got arrested----as far as I know--
most were WASPS---the custom was to drop stones on cars whilst standing on over-
passes----for fun (?) You know of some settlers who just ambled into a farm and
CLAIMED IT -----destroying existing homes on lands owned by "arabs"(?) I once
bought a house (USA) ----it was a property owned by a bank due to foreclosure-----
the house harbored squatters who were industrious----they planted the back yard
EXTENSIVELY. a real mess----as was the house. I gave them 4 weeks to leave-----they left. Another case----squatters stayed for 2 1/2 years----very destructive-----they were
very aggrieved to the point of violence on being called to court-----There are MANY
STORIES IN THE NAKED CITY (that was a TV series way back in the 50s)

Thank goodness we’re finally safe from the scourge of Israeli extremist immigrants.

All those terrorist attacks perpetrated by Israeli terrorists in American soil will finally come to an end.

Who needs terrorists when AIPAC & etc control US Middle East Policy to the point of being able to have young American G.I.s die fighting Israel's wars?

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”

AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

Additionally, just because pro Israel MSM will not expose murderous Jewish terrorist groups in America doesn't mean that they don't bomb, murder, and burn other Americans and American establishments.

"Bomb Plot Charge Only Latest JDL Controversy"​

EXCERPT "The trial of the leader of the Jewish Defense League, who stands accused of planning a pipe-bomb attack against Arab-Americans, represents only the latest allegation of violent plots and actions in the group's 31-year history as an extremist organization.

With such slogans as "For every Jew a .22" and "Keep Jews Alive with a .45," the group has operated at the most extreme fringes of the Jewish community. The JDL views America and the world at large as strongly anti-Semitic, and insists that only the most extreme forms of resistance, including violence, can protect the Jewish people." CONTINUED

"Kahane in America: An Exercise in Right-Wing Urban Terror"

EXCERPT "Consequently, the JDL was the only organization in the U.S. during the period being examined which espoused employing violent tactics on American soil in order to achieve aims for members of what they considered to be their extended ethnic group abroad." CONTINUED

Finally, no single ethnic, religious or national group is any more violent than another but Israel's collection of psycho-Settlers and self righteous murderers are right at the fringe:

"Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"​

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

No one, but judging by their behavior I have to assume it is true.

You were right the first time.
Israel's collection of self righteous psycho-Settlers can murder burn or destroy any non Jew or non Jewish home or farm with impunity.

"Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"​

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

No. It isn’t that.

It has escalated hugely under the current government, which has refused to do anything and even tacitly endorsed it. Their own officials have been warning them that they need to do something about it. How can you justify unconditional support to Israel to fight Hamas when Israel is allwing extremists to attack local Palestinians with impunity and provoking even more violence by adding gas to the fire?

I get the feeling that many here have simply never heard about that stuff, because all the info they get from the MSM is very controlled and one-sided.

But then there are those with an extremely naive, brainwashed "white hat vs black hat" mindset, who wouldn't believe it even if they have heard about it, because.... well, you know why, I don't think I need to explain. Let's just say those folks can't be reasoned with.

Last edited:

Its a start. The US is finally taking action against these extremist thugs.They should also include the politicians in Israel that cheer this on.

Perhaps the US could take further action to protect Palestinians from Israeli thuggery ?

It is the only country able to do so.
It's hard to imagine Genocide Joe turning on AIPAC after being its loyal servant for nearly half-a-century in spite of resignations at the State Department and MSM outlets:

Biden became ‘Genocide Joe’ thanks to the Israel lobby | MR Online

"The answer to this puzzle is that Biden fears the domestic political cost: the loss of the Israel lobby inside the Democratic Party.

"Biden fears the disaffection of the Jewish establishment that has for over 50 years dedicated itself to the principle that there must be no daylight between the U.S. and Israeli governments, even as war crimes are blasted over the airwaves."

It's hard to imagine Genocide Joe turning on AIPAC after being its loyal servant for nearly half-a-century in spite of resignations at the State Department and MSM outlets:

Biden became ‘Genocide Joe’ thanks to the Israel lobby | MR Online

"The answer to this puzzle is that Biden fears the domestic political cost: the loss of the Israel lobby inside the Democratic Party.

"Biden fears the disaffection of the Jewish establishment that has for over 50 years dedicated itself to the principle that there must be no daylight between the U.S. and Israeli governments, even as war crimes are blasted over the airwaves."
Its no different over here, Neither of the parties can speak the truth.What a mess the world is in.

Forum List

Back