US To Close Every Embassy In Muslim World

I dunno. NBC says this...

Is that more than five?

Less?

Have you been in contact with your source, Private Manning?

Betcha it's more than five

First off..the President never went on an apology tour.

Secondly..after the unpatriotic way the Republicans pounced on Benghazi..what do you expect?

Spare me Lib.

Had this been a GOP POTUS you'd be unglued about it.

To you, we should bow on our knees to the current IDIOT IN CHIEF.

He lied about what happened and he's the POTUS. He's fair game. If he can't handle it when people call him out on his lies then he should have ran for the head of the Boy Scouts instead.

He gets no, and deserves no pass on this issue or HIS LIES.

Hyperbole doesn't help your case.

And you do know who David Foy is, right?

Without googling?

I dunno. NBC says this...

Is that more than five?

Less?

Have you been in contact with your source, Private Manning?

Secondly..after the unpatriotic way the Republicans pounced on Benghazi..what do you expect?

When did demanding answers and accountability for Americans in danger become un patriotic.

That's not what happened.

During the attack, Romney was BLAMING Obama for it.

That's the first time in American history that's ever been done.

Maybe we should just get the fuck out of there, hang a little sign on the front door with a little clock on it that says "Back When You Get Your Shit Together".

Maybe we should realize our Drone Program has consequences.

Hell, we've done more than just that to inflame these people.

That doesn't change the fact that they are still somehow largely mired in the 17th Century.

Last edited:

Spare me Lib.

He lied about what happened and he's the POTUS. He's fair game. If he can't handle it when people call him out on his lies then he should have ran for the head of the Boy Scouts instead.

Without googling?

Nope and don't care, but I'm sure your ready to say he's the ultimate proof to your twisted mindset.

Was it the video?????????
Why didn't they shut it down or increase security after the British got hit?

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to question the POTUS because he's OBAMA............

Poor thing...........

Terms of service prevent me from my next statement to the POTUS and you.

btw I heard about your injury? Are you alright?

I heard that Obama made a sudden stop the other day and you got your head lodged some where.

Why is this OBAMA's fault, exactly, EDGE?

You're really not making much sense, ya know?

Your hatred for Obama is making you post like an idiot.

Not posted to me but why the hell not.....................

I can't stand Obama or his policies or his continued LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING.

While this incident has happened in the past and will happen again it ties to Benghazi to me. Not directly, but indirectly.

The British closed their embassy down 2 weeks prior to the Benghazi incident as it was dangerous. So why the hell didn't or State department NOTICE, beef up security, or close up shop???????????????

Where they asleep on the job??????????? Oh, too bad as Americans get killed as they didn't do JACK SQUAT ABOUT IT.

Then they turn around and LIE THEIR ASSES OFF saying a video did it, then later no it ...umm did't,.......ummm we didn't say that..........ummm ummmmmmmmmm

A bunch of BS from people lying to the country.

Americans died, and how they died shouldn't be Lied about. That is a DISGRACE to their memories and service, but HEY IT'S OBAMA THE RIGHTEOUS. We shouldn't question the liberal horde leader in this country. Even though they lied and continue to lie about it.

So yeah, I can't stand the POTUS, and I don't have a problem stating that. I don't like the man, as his policies are DESTRUCTIVE and he's ..................WELL..........................

A LIAR

Big Fat Bingo. Good post and its exactly how I feel.

I don't hate people for no reason. It takes a lot for me to hate someone.

Remember obama's "Apology Tour"?

If not, refresh your memory and read about it. It was all the rave his first few Months in Office. Where he basically went around the Muslim World and apologized for America while at the same time telling Muslims everywhere to rise up and seek freedom.

In Cairo, he saw to it that Front Row seats were reserved for the top representatives of the Muslim Brotherhood. Who have been in a Death Struggle with Egypt's government since they assassinated Anwar Sadat.

This was not by accident as we later learned.

Shortly after obama stole, er, er, took office, the good People in Iran took to the Streets over a rigged election and were BEGGING obama to help them.

They were even carrying signs in English asking for his help. They sent YouTube clips, they sent representatives....

Know what happened?

220px-Neda_non_graphic.jpg

That ^^ is what happened. Her name was Neda

obama gave hope to Muslims in places like Iran and then yanked the rug out from under them when they needed us most.

obama also PURPOSEFULLY failed to reach a Status of Forces agreement in Iraq.

He was left a WON WAR and purposefully fucked it up.

He became (what I always call him anyway) a Stuttering Clusterfukk on Syria. He waited too long and was far too indecisive. Not that Country is hopelessly lost. Probably to Russia so now, they'll get the permanent Warm Water Port they've wanted since Peter the Great.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk also has Hamid Karzai (President of Asscrackistan) so pissed off he can't see straight right now for inviting the Taliban, the FUCKING TALIBAN, to a sit down conference.

Then there was Benghazi. The president of Libya has been permanently alienated by him because the Stuttering Clusterfukk all but called him a liar on the terrorist v. protester deal.

What else? A lot. In smaller Countries.

And oh.... The BIG ONE....

the piece of fucking shit backed the Muslim Brotherhood's Morsi from beginning to end in Egypt.

Mubarek was on his way out and he knew it. So he BEGGED obama for a year of patience so other opposition parties, BESIDES the Muslim Brotherhood, could get their act together and run some political candidates.

obama refused and since the MB was the ONLY organized opposition party in Egypt.... They won. Morsi won.

And I think we all know how that worked out.

Dewd, you can dislike me all you want but I'm telling you.... obama is the real deal. He is the fuck up of all fuck ups.

Only God (and I'm not all that religious) can help us get through the next four years.

And I don't think he's all that interested anymore. Hence my avatar.

Humanity's Guardian Angel has said "Fuck it" and is getting drunk

67a578282ffbdf393585e0e7fa56a69a.jpeg

You really don't have a clue, do ya?

Persians didn't want America's involvement in their elections.

None.

Zip.

And the people running against the Current Regime in Iran, were just as right wing.

They were advocating developing nuclear weapons.

When did demanding answers and accountability for Americans in danger become un patriotic.

That's not what happened.

During the attack, Romney was BLAMING Obama for it.

That's the first time in American history that's ever been done.

Major fuck-up by Mittens.

Major league fuck up.

Not that he was wrong. He wasn't. But you don't open your mouth like that in the middle of Americans fighting for their lives.

Sometimes being very right can also be very wrong

Spare me Lib.

Without googling?

Nope and don't care, but I'm sure your ready to say he's the ultimate proof to your twisted mindset.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to question the POTUS because he's OBAMA............

Poor thing...........

I heard that Obama made a sudden stop the other day and you got your head lodged some where.

LMAO and your probably right.

Quite a few on this board have their heads up Barrys ass. Fact is if he lets a fart he'll blow they're brains out.

Oh wait. He's Barry, the Great One. I'm sure he doesn't fart. Never mind. LOL

Last edited:
Spare me Lib.

Without googling?

Poor thing...........

Of course you don't.

Hence the insults.

David Foy was a diplomat killed during the Karachi bombing in 2006.

There were plenty of attacks on diplomatic outposts during the Bush administration.

None of them had investigations that reached the level of Benghazi.

And the most major intelligence failure, in the history of the United States, which killed MORE Americans than Pearl Harbor, warranted an investigation ONE YEAR LATER.

The results of which put blame not only on the current administration at the time, but the one before it. Nothing punitive was done, by the way. AND..the recommendations, such as starting the Department of Security and the silly color coding..were enacted.

And there's been no investigation into the run up to the Iraqi war, which killed close to 4000 Americans and countless Iraqis.

It's pretty clear what the agenda is here. You guys don't like the guy in the white house and want him out.

And you could care less about the loss of life.

I don't hate people for no reason. It takes a lot for me to hate someone.

Remember obama's "Apology Tour"?

If not, refresh your memory and read about it. It was all the rave his first few Months in Office. Where he basically went around the Muslim World and apologized for America while at the same time telling Muslims everywhere to rise up and seek freedom.

In Cairo, he saw to it that Front Row seats were reserved for the top representatives of the Muslim Brotherhood. Who have been in a Death Struggle with Egypt's government since they assassinated Anwar Sadat.

This was not by accident as we later learned.

Shortly after obama stole, er, er, took office, the good People in Iran took to the Streets over a rigged election and were BEGGING obama to help them.

They were even carrying signs in English asking for his help. They sent YouTube clips, they sent representatives....

Know what happened?

220px-Neda_non_graphic.jpg

That ^^ is what happened. Her name was Neda

obama gave hope to Muslims in places like Iran and then yanked the rug out from under them when they needed us most.

obama also PURPOSEFULLY failed to reach a Status of Forces agreement in Iraq.

He was left a WON WAR and purposefully fucked it up.

He became (what I always call him anyway) a Stuttering Clusterfukk on Syria. He waited too long and was far too indecisive. Not that Country is hopelessly lost. Probably to Russia so now, they'll get the permanent Warm Water Port they've wanted since Peter the Great.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk also has Hamid Karzai (President of Asscrackistan) so pissed off he can't see straight right now for inviting the Taliban, the FUCKING TALIBAN, to a sit down conference.

Then there was Benghazi. The president of Libya has been permanently alienated by him because the Stuttering Clusterfukk all but called him a liar on the terrorist v. protester deal.

What else? A lot. In smaller Countries.

And oh.... The BIG ONE....

the piece of fucking shit backed the Muslim Brotherhood's Morsi from beginning to end in Egypt.

Mubarek was on his way out and he knew it. So he BEGGED obama for a year of patience so other opposition parties, BESIDES the Muslim Brotherhood, could get their act together and run some political candidates.

obama refused and since the MB was the ONLY organized opposition party in Egypt.... They won. Morsi won.

And I think we all know how that worked out.

Dewd, you can dislike me all you want but I'm telling you.... obama is the real deal. He is the fuck up of all fuck ups.

Only God (and I'm not all that religious) can help us get through the next four years.

And I don't think he's all that interested anymore. Hence my avatar.

Humanity's Guardian Angel has said "Fuck it" and is getting drunk

67a578282ffbdf393585e0e7fa56a69a.jpeg

You really don't have a clue, do ya?

Persians didn't want America's involvement in their elections.

None.

Zip.

And the people running against the Current Regime in Iran, were just as right wing.

They were advocating developing nuclear weapons.

Stupid little girl....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x-yLLZ3JGfM]obama ya ba oona ya ba ma - YouTube[/ame]

"obama!! Are you with us or against us?!"​

Iranian protester pleads for U.S., world to intervene ? American Morning - CNN.com Blogs

Maybe we should just get the fuck out of there, hang a little sign on the front door with a little clock on it that says "Back When You Get Your Shit Together".

Maybe we should realize our Drone Program has consequences.

Hell, we've done more than just that to inflame these people.

That doesn't change the fact that they are still somehow largely mired in the 17th Century.

No doubt they are still stuck in the stone age except for the AK47s and such.

But, war is one thing but a missile coming out of the blue and wiping out whole house in our ally countries???? That seems a bit 1984 imposed on a 1584 country.

i dunno. Nbc says this...

Is that more than five?

Less?

Have you been in contact with your source, private manning?

first off..the president never went on an apology tour.

Secondly..after the unpatriotic way the republicans pounced on benghazi..what do you expect?

when did demanding answers and accountability for americans in danger become un patriotic.

What a bang-up job obama has done in the Muslim World for us, eh?

Before he came to office, most of them liked us. And the ones that didn't like us were afraid of us.

Then he goes on his apology tour and tells Muslims....

Several Books could be written about the incompetence of him and THE worst Secretary of State in our Nation's History... Hitlery Clitnone.

Not sure this is really new 'news'. Just an ongoing saga in stupidity...

Religion of Peace Threats Force Closure of All U.S. Embassies In Muslim World…

embassy-550x298.jpg

When was the last time a religion other than Islam caused something like this?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States is shuttering its embassies and consulates throughout the Muslim world on Sunday after receiving an unspecified threat, officials said.

State Department officials said Thursday that they were taking action out of an “abundance of caution.”

Spokeswoman Marie Harf cited information indicating a threat to U.S. facilities overseas and said some diplomatic offices may stay closed for more than a day.

Other U.S. officials said the threat was in the Muslim world, where Sunday is a workday. American diplomatic missions in Europe, Latin America and many other places are closed on Sunday.

Those officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to speak publicly about the matter.

The State Department issued a major warning last year informing American diplomatic facilities across the Muslim world about potential violence connected to the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

In 2012 I didn't vote for Obama (nor Romney, wrote in Jon Huntsman) because I didn't think "O" was the man for the job. That said. saying "Before he came to office, most of them liked us" is completely wrong.
Now I'm convinced that Edgetho is intelligent, but she is letting her hate for "O" get in the way her smarts. This gets in the way of not just Edgetho but also other posters who let hate get in the way their smarts and out come the far-fetched statements. This phenomenon sure hurts honest discussion from the get-go. I usually skip a thread when I see this stuff from the very beginning.
If "O" had left them open and something terrible happened, the Big "O" would be hung out to dry. I'm not defending Obama, it's just the way it is.

Oh this is actually funny. The threat is on August 4. obama is so loved and respected that he's closing the embassies out of fear of attack on his birthday. Oh lordy, you can't make this stuff up. At least, someone sees that obama is so despised that our embassies might be attacked on his birthday. It's a wise move, even if it is ultimately amusing. It's the presidebt's birthday, hide the children!

Foy was killed by a suicide bomber in a car you idiot.

Big difference from a suicide bomber and an attack on Benghazi.

Of course consulates have been attacked in the past and will continue to be attacked.

They had warning at Benghazi. The Brits and the Red Cross pulled out because of those warnings. Our State Department didn't beef up security, despite repeated requests for more security, and they didn't close down the consulate or embassy.

I doubt you care about the four dead at Benghazi. I, on the other hand, grieve for all the American dead no matter who was POTUS.

You defend Barry but have no problem blaming Bush for attacks on embassies and consulates when he was POTUS. No problem blaming Bush for they're deaths but no blame for Barry?

Hypcrisy is thy name Shallow.

Last edited:
Every time I see the posts on the Middle east and the blame America Liberal Horde talking points in this region I>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

REMEMBER

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db209vjW2yo]9/11 (World Trade Center) Enya - Only Time - YouTube[/ame]

One day they'll go farther than this and the gloves will come completely off.

Is this the future the Middle East Wants??????????????????

What a bang-up job obama has done in the Muslim World for us, eh?

Before he came to office, most of them liked us. And the ones that didn't like us were afraid of us.

Then he goes on his apology tour and tells Muslims....

Several Books could be written about the incompetence of him and THE worst Secretary of State in our Nation's History... Hitlery Clitnone.

Not sure this is really new 'news'. Just an ongoing saga in stupidity...

Religion of Peace Threats Force Closure of All U.S. Embassies In Muslim World…

embassy-550x298.jpg

When was the last time a religion other than Islam caused something like this?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States is shuttering its embassies and consulates throughout the Muslim world on Sunday after receiving an unspecified threat, officials said.

State Department officials said Thursday that they were taking action out of an “abundance of caution.”

Spokeswoman Marie Harf cited information indicating a threat to U.S. facilities overseas and said some diplomatic offices may stay closed for more than a day.

Other U.S. officials said the threat was in the Muslim world, where Sunday is a workday. American diplomatic missions in Europe, Latin America and many other places are closed on Sunday.

Those officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to speak publicly about the matter.

The State Department issued a major warning last year informing American diplomatic facilities across the Muslim world about potential violence connected to the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

In 2012 I didn't vote for Obama (nor Romney, wrote in Jon Huntsman) because I didn't think "O" was the man for the job. That said. saying "Before he came to office, most of them liked us" is completely wrong.
Now I'm convinced that Edgetho is intelligent, but she is letting her hate for "O" get in the way her smarts. This gets in the way of not just Edgetho but also other posters who let hate get in the way their smarts and out come the far-fetched statements. This phenomenon sure hurts honest discussion from the get-go. I usually skip a thread when I see this stuff from the very beginning.
If "O" had left them open and something terrible happened, the Big "O" would be hung out to dry. I'm not defending Obama, it's just the way it is.

Not what I said, I said they either liked us or feared us.

It's called "Respect"

I would prefer that others respect me because they like me. But if they don't like me, it's okay if they respect me out of fear.

Since the Stuttering Clusterfukk came to office we have lost Iraq, Egypt, Asscrackistan, Pakistan, Iran has become intransigent.... The whole Muslim World is turning on us.

Even the Sauds and the Kuwaitis are talking to China and Russia to see if they will be willing to become their protectors when we no longer can or will. Everybody needs a Rabbi over there

India? I don't know about them. But they're a powerful Country whether you know it or not.

obama made a grand bargain with the Islamists and especially with the Muslim Brotherhood.

He would help them gain the power they so cherished in return for stopping terror attacks.

It was part of his 'smart' and 'soft' power approach to the Muslim World.

And now, he's stabbed too many people in the back.

He fucked the Egyptians (a VERY important Country to Islam) he's fucked Israel, he's fucked Iraq, Afghanistan, he's TOTALLY pissed off Libya, the Iranian people, NOT the government-- The People, will never trust us ever again.... Or at least for a generation

He and Hitlery both are a walking disaster. The MidEast is gone for another 20 years. MINIMUM

Just like when we had another weak-kneed, gutless, nutless, apologist dimocrap in Office -- Jimmy Carter.

Thirty years of hard work down the drain.

Of course, the typical libtard will refuse to see it.

So what else is new?

Every time I see the posts on the Middle east and the blame America Liberal Horde talking points in this region I>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

REMEMBER

9/11 (World Trade Center) Enya - Only Time - YouTube

One day they'll go farther than this and the gloves will come completely off.

Is this the future the Middle East Wants??????????????????

Yes, we remember, and Benghazi was on it's anniversary. Now, we are closing the bases on the President's Birthday. Oh, how Obama has changed things in the Middle East! Thank you, Sir.

Foy was killed by a suicide bomber in a car you idiot.

Big difference from a suicide bomber and an attack on Benghazi.

Of course consulates have been attacked in the past and will continue to be attacked.

They had warning at Benghazi. The Brits and the Red Cross pulled out because of those warnings. Our State Department didn't beef up security, despite repeated requests for more security, and they didn't close down the consulate or embassy.

I doubt you care about the four dead at Benghazi. I, on the other hand, grieve for all the American dead no matter who was POTUS.

You defend Barry but have no problem blaming Bush for attacks on embassies and consulates when he was POTUS. No problem blaming Bush for they're deaths but no blame for Barry?

Hypcrisy is thy name Shallow.

The attack on Benghazi was just the middle east version of Fast N Furious. Chris Stevens was the newest Brian Terry. obama was in violation of US law by illegally transferring arms to Syrian rebels.

Forum List

Back