US threatens to arrest ICC judges over war crimes probe

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
US National Security Adviser John Bolton on Monday threatened to sanction and prosecute International Criminal Court (ICC) judges if the tribunal attempts to charge US service members and intelligence agents with war crimes.

"The United States will use any means necessary to protect our citizens and those of our allies from unjust prosecution by this illegitimate court," Bolton said in a speech delivered to the conservative Federalist Society in Washington.

"We will not cooperate with the ICC. We will provide no assistance to the ICC. We will not join the ICC. We will let the ICC die on its own. After all, for all intents and purposes, the ICC is already dead to us."

The ICC responded on Tuesday to Bolton's threats, stating that its work would not be influenced by Washington in any way.

"The ICC, as a court of law, will continue to do its work undeterred, in accordance with those principles and the overarching idea of the rule of law," the body said in a statement.
US threatens to arrest ICC judges over war crimes probe | DW | 10.09.2018

This will be popcorn eating fun.

Bolton is a murderous criminal working for a retarded criminal. Of course they’ll go after judges.

Bolton is a murderous criminal working for a retarded criminal. Of course they’ll go after judges.
The ICC is pretty much toothless so Bolton is "playing to the base". Here's my question to you; Would you turn over American citizens to the ICC which does not recognize our Constitutional laws and protections above their own?

The ICC is pretty much toothless so Bolton is "playing to the base". Here's my question to you; Would you turn over American citizens to the ICC which does not recognize our Constitutional laws and protections above their own?
Hand them over? They can be tried here if there’s credible evidence.

Hand over Obama

Exactly but by our laws not the ICC's.

I don’t think you know how the ICC works. They are not some rogue organization that’s going to whisk Americans away to the Netherlands.

I don’t think you know how the ICC works. They are not some rogue organization that’s going to whisk Americans away to the Netherlands.
Given the backing they would with the help of all the member states and who said they were rogue? I mean other than you........
How they work;

https://www.icc-cpi.int/iccdocs/pids/publications/uicceng.pdf

Given the backing they would with the help of all the member states and who said they were rogue? I mean other than you........
How they work;

If the U.S. was a banana republic unable to prosecute a war criminal or was actively supporting a war criminal, THEN they might try to get them out of the country. Look at who they’ve prosecuted before. You were right about Bolton just being an asshole and playing to his retarded base.

How they work;

If the U.S. was a banana republic unable to prosecute a war criminal or was actively supporting a war criminal, THEN they might try to get them out of the country. Look at who they’ve prosecuted before. You were right about Bolton just being an asshole and playing to his retarded base.
Need a tissue? Tampon?

Welcome to reality, stick around ya might like it.

How they work;

Then why is the ICC butting in to our business in the first place?

US National Security Adviser John Bolton on Monday threatened to sanction and prosecute International Criminal Court (ICC) judges if the tribunal attempts to charge US service members and intelligence agents with war crimes.

"The United States will use any means necessary to protect our citizens and those of our allies from unjust prosecution by this illegitimate court," Bolton said in a speech delivered to the conservative Federalist Society in Washington.

"We will not cooperate with the ICC. We will provide no assistance to the ICC. We will not join the ICC. We will let the ICC die on its own. After all, for all intents and purposes, the ICC is already dead to us."

The ICC responded on Tuesday to Bolton's threats, stating that its work would not be influenced by Washington in any way.

"The ICC, as a court of law, will continue to do its work undeterred, in accordance with those principles and the overarching idea of the rule of law," the body said in a statement.
US threatens to arrest ICC judges over war crimes probe | DW | 10.09.2018

This will be popcorn eating fun.
The ICC judges are nothing but the same goals as the United Nation (against the United States) and have the goals of Global rule. The UN has already suggested a World Tax to be sent to them. Real meaning is we will tax the USA and spend it on ourselves. Problem is it would never pass the House or Senate and unless the Progressives take over the Nation it will never pass.
upload_2018-9-12_14-48-58.jpeg
Washington DC

How they work;

The ICC wants to be the premier court with power over all other courts in the world just as the UN wants to ultimately become the one-world government. Star Trek utopia.

How they work;

The ICC wants to be the premier court with power over all other courts in the world just as the UN wants to ultimately become the one-world government. Star Trek utopia.

Do you idiots never tire or concocting stupid globalist conspiracy theories? You ignore real and serious issues like Russians hacking elections, and then get distracted over a non-issue like the ICC.

How they work;

Do you idiots never tire or concocting stupid globalist conspiracy theories? You ignore real and serious issues like Russians hacking elections, and then get distracted over a non-issue like the ICC.
Uuummmm, what the fuck are you talking about? The UN wants to be the primary global government, there's no secret there nor is it conspiratorial. What I stated was not a judgement just a matter of fact.

How they work;

Uuummmm, what the fuck are you talking about? The UN wants to be the primary global government, there's no secret there nor is it conspiratorial. What I stated was not a judgement just a matter of fact.

No it doesn’t and you’re full of shit.

The USA helped set up and establish the ICC, just like it set up the WTO, according to the rules Americans wanted and under which the US became the wealthiest nation on earth.

Donald Trump has decided he doesn’t like these organization. Really it’s his boss, and yours, Vladimir Putin who doesn’t like the ICC.

Putin in on their list of international war criminals so of course he’s telling Trump to get rid of it, and Dumb Donald does anything his master wants.

The USA helped set up and establish the ICC, just like it set up the WTO, according to the rules Americans wanted and under which the US became the wealthiest nation on earth.

Donald Trump has decided he doesn’t like these organization. Really it’s his boss, and yours, Vladimir Putin who doesn’t like the ICC.

Putin in on their list of international war criminals so of course he’s telling Trump to get rid of it, and Dumb Donald does anything his master wants.
Now who's being a conspiracy theorist........ :rofl:

Clueless, you're absolutely clueless. :lmao:

This isn't some crazy Alex Jones thing I'm referring to, many well known and powerful people inside and outside the UN call for the UN to be the federal world government even Winston Churchill was one of them. Hell ditz, I'm a historian, I know why the UN was created and how it's adapted over the decades. Nothing nefarious about it, simply the age old human desire to end strife and poverty world wide, to create stability world wide, to create a utopia on Earth.

Forum List

Back