US threatens to arrest ICC judges over war crimes probe

Would you turn over American citizens to the ICC which does not recognize our Constitutional laws and protections above their own?
I would.
Well aren't you special........
Well, I am an American so I guess, based on the responses thus far in this thread, I am special. It's like being King. Who knew that after declaring independence from King George we would build our own throne to rule the vassals from?

Would you turn over American citizens to the ICC which does not recognize our Constitutional laws and protections above their own?
I would.
Well, I am an American so I guess, based on the responses thus far in this thread, I am special. It's like being King. Who knew that after declaring independence from King George we would build our own throne to rule the vassals from?
We declared Independence from king George???!!!!!! When did that happen????!!!!!!

I would.
We declared Independence from king George???!!!!!! When did that happen????!!!!!!

I would.
I'm still fighting the French and Indian War.......

Forum List

Back