Zone1 US Senator DEFENDS White Nationalists On CNN, and Elsewhere

Ok well it sure is funny in politics how lables of who is racist get thrown around. heres a great example for you. Remember when Jesse Jackson praised Donald trump for ..reaching out, being inclusive? and creating comfort zones with the black community.. when Jesse Jackson was running for president?
back then.. trump was a great guy.... now suddenly he is a racist. thats why I never bought into any of this media crap, designed to win elections.

The term is only thrown around by the right and if you had a private conversation with Jackson, you would understand his real feelings about trump. People change Yarddog, so talking about what trump did in 1988 doesn't change the overt racism he showed to Obama, or his racism as a candidate and president.

bud, I don't rant about blacks all day, I only respond to your stupidity and obvious racism.

Youi, on the other hand, rant about white racism with every thread you start.

and ignore your own.
Wrong. I worked with my own for 30 years. And that's why I know the problem is white racism.

Racist Tommy Tuberville recently spewed some of the most assinine rhetoric you could expect to see in the media, defense of white nationalists.

The Professor give, yet another, excellent take on this recent event...

Even some white commentators weighed in on the bigotry...

Why can’t he be more like Biden?

You defend BLM, he defends white Nationalists.

th

The Black Legion was a white supremacist terrorist organization which was active in the Midwestern United States during the Great Depression of the 1930s. It split off from the Ku Klux Klan.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Black Legion (political movement) - Wikipedia

Dates of operation: 1925 –1936
Active regions: Primarily Michigan and Ohio

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The Black Legion was a white supremacist terrorist organization which was active in the Midwestern United States during the Great Depression of the 1930s. It split off from the Ku Klux Klan.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Black Legion (political movement) - Wikipedia

Active regions: Primarily Michigan and Ohio
was trump a member?
couldn't be, it was dead 10 years before he was born,

Saw the movie, long time ago,

why do you keep posting trivial claptrap?

Forum List

Back