Zone1 US Senator DEFENDS White Nationalists On CNN, and Elsewhere

sign of a shit hole country that morons like tuberville can get elevated to senator, and can then flaunt their false morality shit to block important appointments and generally queef around. hey, why not make a generic bigotted usmb scumbag a senator. or let a lying game show host life time grifter become head of state. LOL
hey, why not make a generic bigotted usmb scumbag a senator.
I doubt IM2 or Marc want the job.

sign of a shit hole country that morons like tuberville can get elevated to senator, and can then flaunt their false morality shit to block important appointments and generally queef around. hey, why not make a generic bigotted usmb scumbag a senator. or let a lying game show host life time grifter become head of state. LOL
And biden is there leader with your support. The worst president of all time? Dang you guys are full of crap.

hes no robert byrd.

nobody said that.

just pointing out not all racists are white.
Whites codified their racism into laws and policies and continue doing so on the right. Not all races in America do that. Neither I or Marc are racists. You are simply a fragile white snowflake who thinks you can rant about blacks all day but blacks have no right to hold the mirror to your face so you can see the beam in your ear.

I'm right Unkotare. There is over 200 years of jurisprudence I can cite for evidence starting with the First Naturalization Act.

The New Black Panthers are black nationalists. So are they misread and are just blacks who love America?

Last edited:
And I've always said not EVERY black person is a racist, just MOST of them like you, I've even gone so far as to describe the type of black person practicing the racism--- black leftwing blacks like you.
You've never done that. You lump all blacks into one category. You are just another white right wing snowflake who thinks you get to run off at the mouth all day about blacks, but when blacks start posting reciepts you can't take it and try whining about how someone is a racist.

Whites codified their racism into laws and policies and continue doing so on the right. Not all races in America do that. Neither I or Marc are racists. You are simply a fragile white snowflake who thinks you can rant about blacks all day but blacks have no right to hold the mirror to your face so you can see the beam in your ear.
You are simply a fragile white snowflake who thinks you can rant about blacks all day
bud, I don't rant about blacks all day, I only respond to your stupidity and obvious racism.

Youi, on the other hand, rant about white racism with every thread you start.

and ignore your own.

The New Black Panthers are black nationalists. So are they misread and are just blacks who love America?
Aren’t they the thugs who threatened white voters with bully clubs in Philadelphia - and whom Obama declined to prosecute?

Nationalism is not a terrible thing. Progs demonized it into white nationalism. It is promoted as something of despots. It is not in this nation. When the globalists attain power, one of their agendas will be population control. Figure it out.

"Nationalism", as with innumerable other subjects, is poorly defined for debate. Nevertheless, it can be generally said that nationalism plays a fundamental role in the global exaggeration of materialism. The "nation" as a thing detached from context starts to approach fascism. A nation, a people, retains the elements of society and innate humanity. Thus, being patriotic is not at all synonymous with being a nationalist.

Aren’t they the thugs who threatened white voters with bully clubs in Philadelphia - and whom Obama declined to prosecute?
Wrong on both accounts, however, as dumb and stupid as you are, you're still not quite as bad as our biggest bootlicker, Unkotare.

Bootlicker.png

BTW, this illustration is of Unkotare

Forum List

Back