Zone1 US Senator DEFENDS White Nationalists On CNN, and Elsewhere

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Racist Tommy Tuberville recently spewed some of the most assinine rhetoric you could expect to see in the media, defense of white nationalists.

The Professor give, yet another, excellent take on this recent event...

Even some white commentators weighed in on the bigotry...

Racist Tommy Tuberville recently spewed some of the most assinine rhetoric you could expect to see in the media, defense of white nationalists.

You defend BLM, he defends white Nationalists.

th

Even some white commentators weighed in the bigotry...

Racists and bigots make up a significant part of GOP base, no Republican is going to risk alienating them.

He came out in the first video and said he's against racists in the military. Sounds to me lime he is simply against giving Nationalism a bad name. People want to lump white supremists and racists all under the umbrella of Nationalism along with people who consider themselves nationalists because they are patriotic Americans who want to put their country first. The left is trying to make some argument that if your a nationalist it automatically means your'e some sort of close minded radical.... They do this so that they can simplify the narrative for their political ambitions, again, redefining terms of who is who so that they cant pit people against each other.

Now if the leftist news media starts calling someone a nationalist over and over again, that will automatically click with those who are told that nationalism = RAcist.

Some of those Democrats have a very weird mind set. i remember right after Sept 11, I remember them purposely NOT wearing U.S. flag lapel pins.... for the fear that it would show they were TOO patriotic and it would be seen as an act of aggression towards muslims.... who they were afraid were going to receieve a backlash from ..guess who? White nationalists. They thought if you put a flag lapel pin on your shirt at the time that you were some knuckle dragging moron who fell for the whole patriotism shtick ...and. they were the enlightened ones!
Not much has changed except that they have gained more power and been able to control the narative even more since then..IMO.

Racists and bigots make up a significant part of GOP base, no Republican is going to risk alienating them.

Why alienate someone who is a patriotic American because they dont believe the term Nationalism is a bad thing?. I do NOT believe it means someone is racist simply because they may be ultra patriotic. People who are more patriotic and feel they they need to put America first are going to, for example, be the ones who sign up for military service. So if they happen to be white while doing that does it make them a racist and bigot? I would say no.

BREAKING NEWS:

America's Founders wholeheartedly agree with senator Tuberville and declare the country a white nation:

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America That any Alien being a free white person... may be admitted to become a citizen.

Naturalization Act of 1790​

He came out in the first video and said he's against racists in the military. Sounds to me lime he is simply against giving Nationalism a bad name. People want to lump white supremists and racists all under the umbrella of Nationalism along with people who consider themselves nationalists because they are patriotic Americans who want to put their country first. The left is trying to make some argument that if your a nationalist it automatically means your'e some sort of close minded radical.... They do this so that they can simplify the narrative for their political ambitions, again, redefining terms of who is who so that they cant pit people against each other.

Now if the leftist news media starts calling someone a nationalist over and over again, that will automatically click with those who are told that nationalism = RAcist.

Some of those Democrats have a very weird mind set. i remember right after Sept 11, I remember them purposely NOT wearing U.S. flag lapel pins.... for the fear that it would show they were TOO patriotic and it would be seen as an act of aggression towards muslims.... who they were afraid were going to receieve a backlash from ..guess who? White nationalists. They thought if you put a flag lapel pin on your shirt at the time that you were some knuckle dragging moron who fell for the whole patriotism shtick ...and. they were the enlightened ones!
Not much has changed except that they have gained more power and been able to control the narative even more since then..IMO.
Either you're ignorant or nefarious, not sure which one is worse...

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Either you're ignorant or nefarious, not sure which one is worse...

Great , You give me a link to WHITE NATIONALISM, which is a very specific thing.Stop trying to tie everyone who says they are nationalistic to white nationalists.thats no more than a ploy. Like Hillary saying people who voted for Trump were all a basket of deplorables.... again. the Left wants to lump all of their enemies into one basket and they could care less about the casualties.
To them a patriotic American who loves the U.S.A. is just as much an enemy as a KKK member who says they are a nationalist and America should be a white nation. A leftist Democrat cant tell the difference between the two and doesnt even want to try, so we are all their enemy then, but its all in their own making.

The professor is full of shit

99.99% of the white conservatives accused of being are nothing of the sort

The professor is full of shit

99.99% of the white conservatives accused of being are nothing of the sort
The professor is right. We read the racist stuff you guys post everyday and you post it while declaring how you are not racists.

Great , You give me a link to WHITE NATIONALISM, which is a very specific thing.Stop trying to tie everyone who says they are nationalistic to white nationalists.thats no more than a ploy. Like Hillary saying people who voted for Trump were all a basket of deplorables.... again. the Left wants to lump all of their enemies into one basket and they could care less about the casualties.
To them a patriotic American who loves the U.S.A. is just as much an enemy as a KKK member who says they are a nationalist and America should be a white nation. A leftist Democrat cant tell the difference between the two and doesnt even want to try, so we are all their enemy then, but its all in their own making.
Don't play semantics. White Nationalism is a thing and whites who are patriotic have nothing to do with it. We as the people that face what white nationalism is do not need it whitesplaned to us by whites trying to play semantics. The right lumps all people into one basket and the fact is that you will not make the same semantic leap for blacks who call themselves black nationalists.

BREAKING NEWS:

America's Founders wholeheartedly agree with senator Tuberville and declare the country a white nation:

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America That any Alien being a free white person... may be admitted to become a citizen.

Naturalization Act of 1790​

The 14th Amendment killed that one. Nice try.

You just don't want to hear one thing out of 67% of the population? Right?

Why alienate someone who is a patriotic American because they dont believe the term Nationalism is a bad thing?. I do NOT believe it means someone is racist simply because they may be ultra patriotic. People who are more patriotic and feel they they need to put America first are going to, for example, be the ones who sign up for military service. So if they happen to be white while doing that does it make them a racist and bigot? I would say no.
That's not what Tuberville was doing. This is the same shuffle whites do when they try defending the confederacy. Tuberville is a racist. All he had to do was simply say he opposes white nationalists in the military but instead he tried defending them.

Don't play semantics. White Nationalism is a thing and whites who are patriotic have nothing to do with it. We as the people that face what white nationalism is do not need it whitesplaned to us by whites trying to play semantics. The right lumps all people into one basket and the fact is that you will not make the same semantic leap for blacks who call themselves black nationalists.

Huh? what did i say about Black Nationalists? How do you know what i will say or not say regarding THEM vs other Black Americans?

Forum List

Back