US Scientist warn of dire consequences of Climate Change

Why should we pay attention to 95% of the climate scientists of the world, when we can get the answers we want from AM radio talk shows?

95%?
Is that why they keep cheating, lying and adjusting the old data?

Scientists have determined that it gets colder in the northern hemisphere when it is tilted away from the sun. I am sure that you have plenty of "scientists" who refute that entirely.

Quick, let's spend a couple of trillion to stop it from getting colder in the northern hemisphere when it is tilted away from the sun.
new cities could take advantage of location and underground construction.

Why should we pay attention to 95% of the climate scientists of the world, when we can get the answers we want from AM radio talk shows?

95%?

Scientists have determined that it gets colder in the northern hemisphere when it is tilted away from the sun. I am sure that you have plenty of "scientists" who refute that entirely.

Global dimming caused by this.....no denial works. Some of these pics I took myself and submitted them to www.geoengineeringwatch.org. Until this stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates program (that has been going on in earnest since 1997) is figured into the "Climate Change" equation? I don't want to hear diddly squat from the U.N IPCC worshipping stooges.

View attachment 230693 View attachment 230694 View attachment 230695 View attachment 230696 View attachment 230697
Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat...........................................................................

95%?

Global dimming caused by this.....no denial works. Some of these pics I took myself and submitted them to www.geoengineeringwatch.org. Until this stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates program (that has been going on in earnest since 1997) is figured into the "Climate Change" equation? I don't want to hear diddly squat from the U.N IPCC worshipping stooges.

View attachment 230693 View attachment 230694 View attachment 230695 View attachment 230696 View attachment 230697
Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat...........................................................................

Well me rocks...what is the ideal climate for life on earth?

95%?

Quick, let's spend a couple of trillion to stop it from getting colder in the northern hemisphere when it is tilted away from the sun.

Naw. let's ignore the scientists who are predicting massive economic damage to the country due to climate change.

Let's pretend we can prevent economic damage by damaging our economy.
I see. Then you are saying that producing and storing electricity more cheaply than it is done at present will damage the economy? My goodness, who'd thunk it?

95%?

One in which the rate of change is does not exceed the speed in which we can change our infrastructure.

95%?

One in which the rate of change is does not exceed the speed in which we can change our infrastructure.

I said life on earth...not our convenience...So what is the ideal climate for life on earth?

95%?

So it's a question of physics. How much must we lower CO2 to achieve this Nirvana Utopia? What is your lab work telling you?

95%?

Jeez, Rocks in just 5 month the temperature here plunged 70 degrees. Are you saying we can tolerate 70, but 71 will collapse civilization?

95%?

Naw. let's ignore the scientists who are predicting massive economic damage to the country due to climate change.
In the food and drug administrations testing of vegetables and animals, there was a scientist that had been working on discovering all the ways a peanut had its uses for over 30 years.. I asked him why after 30 years couldn't he have found out all the usages about 20 years ago. He replied that the job was cushy, the pay was great, why should he work himself out of a job? At that point I saw how corrupt the government funded SCIENCE was.....

Jeez, Rocks in just 5 month the temperature here plunged 70 degrees. Are you saying we can tolerate 70, but 71 will collapse civilization?
Just think in about 5 more months the temperature is going to rise......again...Oh my!!!!

95%?

That's a complete bullshit line....if you took those 95% and put them all in one room you would quickly find that they agree on next to nothing except for one thing..... that the climate such as it is....changes. Some of them blame man to a greater or lesser degree... But mostly they just agree that the climate does indeed change. I mean we knew this already. The 95% line is just the other propagandistic tool propagated by the green Mafia in search of your wallet.

Jo

95%?

In the food and drug administrations testing of vegetables and animals, there was a scientist that had been working on discovering all the ways a peanut had its uses for over 30 years.. I asked him why after 30 years couldn't he have found out all the usages about 20 years ago. He replied that the job was cushy, the pay was great, why should he work himself out of a job? At that point I saw how corrupt the government funded SCIENCE was.....

Well, then, by god, it simply makes sense that you disbelieve every government employee in the country about everything....

Just think in about 5 more months the temperature is going to rise......again...Oh my!!!!

...and yet, another conspiracy theorist who does not know the difference between "weather' and "climate".

Dr. David Archibald posted and article at WUWT which shreds the whole reports assertions... And he actually uses FACTS based on empirical evidence...

The more I dig into his report the more I have to laugh at the 4th Climate Assessment Report. They had access to the same data but chose to keep with the bureaucratic line that is based on FAILED fantasy modeling...

Solar Cycle Update for November 2018 – warmth sticking around, or cooling ahead?

There will be another report out this week from real scientists showing why the 4th assessment is a fraud and they will back it up with observed empirical evidence. These bureaucrats just took a double barrel shot gun to both feet..

...and yet, another conspiracy theorist who does not know the difference between "weather' and "climate".

LOL

Climate = top story on the weather Channel

95%?

Well, then, by god, it simply makes sense that you disbelieve every government employee in the country about everything....
From what I saw, there are only a handful of government employees that actually wanted to save the government money. Then when it was saved, that money went to 75 inch LED TVs and other such nonsense. As the government will never cut back , just keep increasing until everyone is poor and miserable...

Rules for Radicals wont work asshole. Once again, lets do a scientific experiment, ready?

You have a house, with 2 upper floors and a basement...got it?
You come home one day and the house is cold, so you turn the heater on and set the temperature to be up by 5 degrees..got it?
Now after a few hours, does every room in the house go up 5 degrees, plus or minus 1 degree or do some rooms stay cold? Everyone room in the house will increase in temperatures, not decrease..
So the Earth for the past 20 years has been increasing in temperature by 2 degrees C, and yet in the United States the temperature has dropped to almost record lows..

Dont patronize me.. Son... I have more years and knowledge in my little finger than you ever will in that little grey mass, that you call a brain...

That is the 3rd grade edition of science, are you smarter than a 3rd grader? Not a liberal from public education...

Forum List

Back