US says it has 5,113 nuclear warheads

Has anyone explained the concept of 'national security' to this Administration? What a bunch of fucking morons.

Because the Russians and the Chinese wouldn't have any idea how many nukes the Yanks have, right?? :cool::eusa_whistle:

They might think they do. Is there any real value in confirming such information? Seriously? I'm not paranoid about Russia or China, I just happen to think that keeping secrets is not a bad thing.
Yup. It is stupid to confirm officially this information.

He seems to be naive about other nations following thelead. Maybe he should apologize AND confirm more state secrets to get others to like us.

Last edited:
I think I know why the administration revealed the number of our "civilization enders"!

Ask yourself, who are we going to nuke? I can only think of North Korea or Iran.

Even so, they probably will have only 5 or 10 nukes and lack the ability to toss them here, proving themselves to be an annoying target at most. In other words, our most notable enemies are too weak and not worth fueling a missle for. They will crumble due to internal pressure.

People have been saying that for 30 years now. So far, they seem pretty strong inside. North Korea is working out its succession issues for the 3rd generation of the Kim family, either despite of or because of the fact that its economy is the worlds worst basket case.

Iran muddles on, and while we don't like its politics, they do seem to be able to conduct elections with no more unfairness than they manage in IL or LA. And given how we managed the elections for WA governor and and senator from MN, they are doing a better job.

We don't like the internal politics of France or Greece either. And they are supposedly our friends.

Forum List

Back