US Risks Becoming First World Power Where Most Murders Go Unsolved

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
That Defund the Police thing worked out really well.

And notice how the cities listed as the biggest hotbeds in the article are all Democrat controlled. (Like most big cities.)

Just another feather for Herr Biden to stick in his cap.

Knee grow nation in most cities run [into the ground] by Democrats.

And notice how the cities listed as the biggest hotbeds in the article are all Democrat controlled. (Like most big cities.)

Biden and the globalists want this to happen... so they can take it by force and take your rights with that power grab. I am of the opinion that We the People need to remove those in power doing this. By any means necessary to remove these feudal pieces of authoritarian crap from our government.

Upon reflection I really don't care.....

That shit goes on either in dem run cities or out in the hinterlands over drugs......It makes no difference to me if some goblin dies in the hood or some pillbillys die in the hinterlands, we are better off without them.

That said you need to arm yourself so as not to become a easy victim. If you can't by law then move or say fuck the law and arm yourself anyway.

That said you need to arm yourself so as not to become a easy victim. If you can't by law then move or say fuck the law and arm yourself anyway.
You mean to tell me there are folks out there running around unarmed in todays world?

We have too many people with broken tail lights running loose to be worrying about murders.

Arresting parents at school board meetings, holding political prisoners, and killing unarmed women protesting at the Capitol are the priorities of this administration.

Forum List

Back