US Oil Production Sets New Modern Record Last Week

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
images%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Yet prices at the pump continue to rise for the summer. Read more about this @ US Oil Production Sets New Modern Record Last Week Zero Hedge

images%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Yet prices at the pump continue to rise for the summer. Read more about this @ US Oil Production Sets New Modern Record Last Week Zero Hedge

that's great news. maybe i'm not understanding the whole picture -- and i do understand it's good for the world financially that countries do business with each other -- is it fair to say NOW:

EVERY
....given to Saudi arabia (and the rest of them) so 'we' can have oil/gas:

aren't we sponsors of terrorism ? a simple, realistic (layperson's) question. i cant be the only one who thinks: in today's world, doing business with ANY of THEM (especially saudi arabia), is doing business with:

Saudi Arabia - please. They're the KINGS of sponsors of terrorism.

have they curbed the buying of oil from these terrorist-infested islamic middle-east countries ? I wish we could stop buying that from them. laughable right ? We HAVE to do some-kind of business with 'these countries' to: save face i guess, keeping in mind maybe some of them DO use it for humanitarian needs in their countries. yes, Saudi Arabia - an ally---everyone has been doing business with them a long time, unfortunately, it's a new world and we - pretend.(?) we have to put aside the fact that saudi arabia is one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism.

but here you go saudi arabia, here's our order for 5,000,000 barrels of oil. . .

..we'll wire you the 16 billion $$$ as soon as you confirm the order....

what do the buy from us - besides tanks, bombs and other assorted weapons ? maybe we can make some $$ off of them another way: we can make nice bolts of white black fabric for them ? there's a huge demand for it. forever.

keep drilling. less dependent on them.

images%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Summer requires specialized gasoline blending for various markets around the country. It's the law. And it's more expensive to do these blends. Plus- demand goes up in the summer.

OMG!!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?????

You KNOW logic and intelligence is forbidden on this site .... you oughta be ashamed!!!

Last edited:
images%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Summer requires specialized gasoline blending for various markets around the country. It's the law. And it's more expensive to do these blends. Plus- demand goes up in the summer.

OMG!!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?????

You KNOW logic and intelligence if forbidden on this site .... you oughta be ashamed!!!
My bad.

After all, I'm just an industry mouthpiece.

I shall now self-Brotch slap... :slap:

Forum List

Back