US Navy F/A-18 has crashed in California...Was it following a mach 10 alien cube

Or it could have been a missile retaliation for bin laden's sons death.

Yea they have anti aircraft missiles right here in the good old USA. Fake news will not report this

space aliens ,make more sense that that
Not really, but you now want to discuss aliens instead of the weapons that our enemies have stored right here

Predictable

Our border is 100 percent open you do know I assume

MAGA

the idea that it was in retaliation for binladen is crazy, they would shoot down a little plane with one man on it instead of going down the road to vegas and hitting a passenger airline with hundreds of people in it
So your opinion is that a retarded pilot ran out of fuel and had no time to report this or eject

More likely it was a weather baloon

retards dont fly military aircraft,,, but they do make stupid comments on the internet,,,
You just admitted that your previous theory that the pilot ran out of gas was a retarded theory, since only a retard would run out of gas and no retards fly. Not counting wet start John McCain that is who almost sunk his own carrier and crashed continually until he broke his own arms and legs

Look kid I was doing before you were a squirt in your dad, literally not figuratively

space aliens ,make more sense that that
Not really, but you now want to discuss aliens instead of the weapons that our enemies have stored right here

Predictable

MAGA

the idea that it was in retaliation for binladen is crazy, they would shoot down a little plane with one man on it instead of going down the road to vegas and hitting a passenger airline with hundreds of people in it
So your opinion is that a retarded pilot ran out of fuel and had no time to report this or eject

retards dont fly military aircraft,,, but they do make stupid comments on the internet,,,
You just admitted that your previous theory that the pilot ran out of gas was a retarded theory, since only a retard would run out of gas and no retards fly. Not counting wet start John McCain that is who almost sunk his own carrier and crashed continually until he broke his own arms and legs

Look kid I was doing before you were a squirt in your dad, literally not figuratively

I admitted nothing,,,

Predictable

MAGA

I admitted nothing,,,
You said the pilot ran out of gas which could only happen to a retard

Lol, I am admitting nothing

Precious

I admitted nothing,,,

Precious

I gave that as an option, not as an absolute,,,

I admitted nothing,,,

Precious

Here is the absolute. I summoned you to be here, and you appeared right on cue like a dog responding to a whistle.

Everyone reading this knows such.....

So thanks for the company

I admitted nothing,,,

Precious

Here is the absolute. I summoned you to be here, and you appeared right on cue like a dog responding to a whistle.

thanks for admitting this was all a lie,,,

0 the

I admitted nothing,,,

Precious

Thanks for responding to my call for a zombie from the myst. See I feel funny when I respond to myself, so I recruited you.

Lie, yes I lie all the time, still waiting for the genius to prove it.

So can you prove it was a weather balloon or that Oswald wasn't a patsy?

It was nice having you for a pet

0 the
I admitted nothing,,,

Precious

Thanks for responding to my call for a zombie from the myst. See I feel funny when I respond to myself, so I recruited you.

why do I need to prove you lied right after you admitted it???

thats retarded,,,

and you changing the subject speaks volumes,,,

0 the

Precious

thats retarded,,,

You need to prove your worth to yourself not me

PS someone who lies all the time lies about lying

You smile now

NYT report I read this morning indicated the pilot of the other F/A-18 in the element did not see a parachute as he pulled away from the crash screen and circled the site. Unfortunately that likely means no ejection from the aircraft.

As to the cubes and tic-tac shaped craft the USN has been seeing on both coasts for the last 5-7 years... they’ve generally been during work ups of Carrier Battle Groups out over the ocean, not land based flights training over land.

Not sure one has anything to do with the other here and unless there’s some evidence I’ve missed in the thread or the news, I think we may be doing a disservice to a Naval aviator who just lost his life by discussing the two together.

Last edited:
0 the

thats retarded,,,

You smile now

only on fridays,,,,

0 the

thats retarded,,,

You smile now

only on fridays,,,,
Actually you responded to my call for a patsy on both yesterday and today, neither being friday.

That said I could be lying but since this has been accused since about 1995 and no one has proved it, I might be telling the whole truth which as we know is far more powerful anyway.

So pay attention and know that when someone tells you that they lie all the time, that they are lying, and know that no one wants to know what I know, not because I might lie, but because they know that I would tell the truth.

Oops I forgot

CIAO

0 the

thats retarded,,,

You smile now

only on fridays,,,,
Actually you responded to my call for a patsy on both yesterday and today, neither being friday.

That said I could be lying but since this has been accused since about 1995 and no one has proved it, I might be telling the whole truth which as we know is far more powerful anyway.

So pay attention and know that when someone tells you that they lie all the time, that they are lying, and know that no one wants to know what I know, not because I might lie, but because they know that I would tell the truth.

Oops I forgot

CIAO

christmas in july,,,

0 the

thats retarded,,,

You smile now

only on fridays,,,,

Oops I forgot

CIAO

let me guess, your the one one the left,,,

0 the

thats retarded,,,

You smile now

only on fridays,,,,

Oops I forgot

CIAO

christmas in july,,,
Watch at ones own risk

Christmas in July - Christmas Keepsake 2019 Schedule | Hallmark Channel

0 the

thats retarded,,,

You smile now

only on fridays,,,,

Oops I forgot

CIAO

let me guess, your the one one the left,,,

Guessing is all you can do, so guess away

Right....... :rolleyes:

BTW, took you a while to come up with that less than witty retort..... :rofl:

Oh and it's "you're" not your........ :thup:

Actually I have a life unlike you...…………………

Yawn
Yet here you are....... :lmao: :rofl: :lmao:
Yet unlike you I am not the emoji king

LOL
That's the best you can come up with? Really?? That's the limit of your comeback abilities? Son, you are waaaaaaay out of your league, quit now while you're ahead.........
Says the emoji king...……………………………………
Something about emoji's?

1BA32976-FE21-4AC9-9801-06705CBDFA92.jpeg

I admitted nothing,,,

Precious
First of all, it's not "gas", it's "fuel".....Second of all, you're a loony.

Forum List

Back