US Navy F/A-18 has crashed in California...Was it following a mach 10 alien cube

US Navy F/A-18 has crashed in California
Search is underway, for the cube...……………………..
Did it look something like this?

latest

Search is under way, for the cube...……………………..
Hope the pilot made it. Having to eject into death valley in the middle of summer is having a not good day
That is one of the weird things, how does an F18 get lost in California?

It isn't lost as apparently some tourist received minor injuries in the crash but I haven't found anything as far as the pilot's status as of yet. Usually not a good sign.

• Banned

Hope the pilot made it. Having to eject into death valley in the middle of summer is having a not good day

It isn't lost as apparently some tourist received minor injuries in the crash but I haven't found anything as far as the pilot's status as of yet. Usually not a good sign.
They are waiting to see if he got the cube, or if he bailed out and was abducted. The silence is the time needed to create the proper lie

They are waiting to see if he got the cube, or if he bailed out and was abducted. The silence is the time needed to create the proper lie

Please that is Star Trek Next Generation stuff. It crashed in Star Wars Canyon so clearly they were after Hans Solo smuggling Mexicans and shit across the border

• Banned

Please that is Star Trek Next Generation stuff. It crashed in Star Wars Canyon so clearly they were after Hans Solo smuggling Mexicans and shit across the border
Was star wars stuff until very recently, the military went straight from it was a weather balloon to it was a glowing cube changing directions in a right angle turn at mach 10

‘Wow, What Is That?’ Navy Pilots Report Unexplained Flying Objects

Are you planning to storm Area 51? Where do we send the Darwin Award?

Are you planning to storm Area 51? Where do we send the Darwin Award?
Area 51 is the most famous military base in the World. It is not a top secret black base

So no..…………..!

He has survival gear in his "seat pan", which is tethered to him when the shoot deploys and he detaches from the seat itself. I was a US Navy F/A-18 ejection seat mechanic in the 90's, for the record!
There is also a gps attached to the seat I would assume so not knowing probably means he is gone.

Sad to say that it looks like the pilot was flying low and might have flown into am upgrade, not sure if he would have had time to eject

Navy fighter jet crash near Death Valley's 'Star Wars Canyon' leaves seven visitors with minor injuries

Last edited:
Search is underway, for the cube...……………………..

latest
Finally!!! My new body parts have arrived!!!

Too bad Igor brought the wrong brain
Yup, you should sue.......

Your the monster not me...……………..
Right....... :rolleyes:

BTW, took you a while to come up with that less than witty retort..... :rofl:

Oh and it's "you're" not your........ :thup:

latest

Actually I have a life unlike you...…………………

Yawn

Actually I have a life unlike you...…………………

Yawn
Yet here you are....... :lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

Forum List

Back