US Navy F/A-18 has crashed in California...Was it following a mach 10 alien cube

Again argue with the Navy not me, they briefed Congress, you are right however, but you are not factoring in right angle turns at that speed

https://www.history.com/news/ufo-sightings-speed-appearance-movement

https://thecatholicgeeks.files.word...-johnny-depp-surprised-pirate.gif?w=300&h=193

a right angle at mach 10 is like making jelly,,,
and only adds another 1 second of observation,,unless the alien was drunk and flying in circles,,,

did the navy write the title of the thread??
A right angle turn at that speed implies that the gravitational forces are somehow mitigated or eliminated completely. No jet or rocket engines are observed and it is not know if the craft are occupied or drones from somewhere.

Or complete disinformation as usual

at least you hope they are eliminated,,,

still at mach 10 any human jet followed them for about a second and a half

it was nothing more than swamp gas being reflected off a low cloud over a pool of water
You just made my point which is that the military is no longer claiming weather balloons and swamp gas. Something has changed

or it could be you just made it up from a dream you had on LSD...

who wrote the title and added the cubes into it???
The Navy

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/what-we-know-about-the-navy-s-ufo-problem-1835071834

Navy Pilots Were Seeing UFOs on an Almost Daily Basis in 2014 and 2015: Report

a right angle at mach 10 is like making jelly,,,
and only adds another 1 second of observation,,unless the alien was drunk and flying in circles,,,

did the navy write the title of the thread??
A right angle turn at that speed implies that the gravitational forces are somehow mitigated or eliminated completely. No jet or rocket engines are observed and it is not know if the craft are occupied or drones from somewhere.

it was nothing more than swamp gas being reflected off a low cloud over a pool of water
You just made my point which is that the military is no longer claiming weather balloons and swamp gas. Something has changed

The Navy

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/what-we-know-about-the-navy-s-ufo-problem-1835071834

dont change the subject,,,

The Navy

I didn't you ask who was seeing the cubes and I answered the Navy

So either you keep up or stay in my dust

Multiple F/A-18 Pilots Disclose Recent UFOs Encounters, New Radar Tech Key In Detection

The Navy

Multiple F/A-18 Pilots Disclose Recent UFOs Encounters, New Radar Tech Key In Detection

I asked you because its not in the article,,,

The Navy

Nothing is in the article except a jet crash, not even if the pilot ejected, which means info is being witheld

As always

Nothing is in the article except a jet crash, not even if the pilot ejected, which means info is being witheld

of course it does,,,and that info can only be space aliens,,,

Or Chinese drones that Congress was just briefed about

Or perhaps the pilot was emulating his hero McCain

or he ran out of gas and they are embarrassed to admit it,,,,

A pilot who runs out of aviation fuel (not gas), gets multiple warnings and would not be flying low at high speed. He would be flying high on the way home and would have ample time to bail

Im laughing........after decades and decades people still ascribe UFO's to space aliens. Doy.......I kinda think they've probably made enough flights to make an appearance!:deal::funnyface::funnyface:

Our technology is decades beyond what people think and see.........duh.......how do you think they dustify 2 100 story skyscraper buildings in 10 seconds and have "wildfires" in California that are selective in which house gets turned to ash and which remains perfectly intact ( 20 feet away :flirtysmile4:). Melted cars on the FDR a mile from the WTC:113:

LOL........these people don't even try hard anymore!:popcorn:

Im laughing........after decades and decades people still ascribe UFO's to space aliens. Doy.......I kinda think they've probably made enough flights to make an appearance!:deal::funnyface::funnyface:

Our technology is decades beyond what people think and see.........duh.......how do you think they dustify 2 100 story skyscraper buildings in 10 seconds and have "wildfires" in California that are selective in which house gets turned to ash and which remains perfectly intact ( 20 feet away :flirtysmile4:). Melted cars on the FDR a mile from the WTC:113:

LOL........these people don't even try hard anymore!:popcorn:
And no vehicle will ever exceed the sound barrier

Tell us more

You naturally have proof that life is secluded to earth?

Can you share that with us

A pilot who runs out of aviation fuel (not gas), gets multiple warnings and would not be flying low at high speed. He would be flying high on the way home and would have ample time to bail

it makes more sense than china using drones to watch a standard test flight that was nothing more than a public event,,,

it makes more sense than china using drones to watch a standard test flight that was nothing more than a public event,,,
Or it could have been a missile retaliation for bin laden's sons death.

Yea they have anti aircraft missiles right here in the good old USA. Fake news will not report this

Yea they have anti aircraft missiles right here in the good old USA. Fake news will not report this

space aliens ,make more sense that that

Not really, but you now want to discuss aliens instead of the weapons that our enemies have stored right here

Predictable

Our border is 100 percent open you do know I assume

MAGA

Not really, but you now want to discuss aliens instead of the weapons that our enemies have stored right here

Predictable

MAGA

the idea that it was in retaliation for binladen is crazy, they would shoot down a little plane with one man on it instead of going down the road to vegas and hitting a passenger airline with hundreds of people in it

Predictable

MAGA

the idea that it was in retaliation for binladen is crazy, they would shoot down a little plane with one man on it instead of going down the road to vegas and hitting a passenger airline with hundreds of people in it
So your opinion is that a retarded pilot ran out of fuel and had no time to report this or eject

More likely it was a weather baloon

Predictable

MAGA

So your opinion is that a retarded pilot ran out of fuel and had no time to report this or eject

More likely it was a weather baloon

retards dont fly military aircraft,,, but they do make stupid comments on the internet,,,

Forum List

Back