US Military makes the US an empire.

Those war drums beat no matter who is in office. That means you have to give a damn no matter who is elected. Not just when it is convenient.
Yes both parties love war. So does the MSM and the rest of the ruling class.

The US ruling class is doing all it can to prevent unification. It wants war instead.

Because America has never fought on its territory.
You need to stop, right there, for it shows how stupid you are. Shall I show you the wars that were on its territory?

He says that the US has never fought against a foreign aggressor in the US, and not abroad. It's true

Not true! War of 1812. Have nice day! :D

People have the tendency to try and forget the War of 1812 ... :)

Probably because it involved the Battle of New Orleans ...
Where a (currently unpopular) General Jackson took a rag-tag militia ... And stomped the piss out of the British regulars sent to invade.

"... in the space of twenty-five minutes, the British lost 700 killed, 1400 wounded, and 500 prisoners, a total loss of 2600 men; American losses were only seven killed and six wounded. After the battle was over, around 500 British soldiers who had pretended to be dead rose up and surrendered to the Americans ... "

If a country wants to invade the US ... They would be better off using illegal immigrants and sucking up to the Democrats ... :thup:

Last edited:
No we remember American Europeans fought the British, Mexicans and French not to mention the Native Americans. The Spanish American war as well.

The expansion of the US began with WWII when we became the saviors of England and the sun set on England and rose on the US and has not stopped.(but it will).

Don't you think that is part of the impetus of blowing the shit out of so many places? You don't think Dynecorp, KBR, Vectris et al. play a huge part in the decision making process? War is an industry. We lead the world in that industry.
So this is Trump's fault?
Trump? lol! You do keep it simple. I will give you that.

Look smartass.....Trump is trying to stop this crap.....if you knew anything about him you wouldn't be throwing this rubbish around like it's his doing.

I am not trying to be a smart ass. However, I have noticed one distinct fact on this board; lazy posters. When one posts one sentence responses it is hard for a READER to gleen much from the response. >80% of communication is nonverbal...we do not have the benefit of non verbals here, so some elaboration is required.
"So this is Trump's fault" not only comes off as trite but quite 'smart assed' in it's own way. What do you guys win for having the most posts anyway?

If you don't get banned and stay here for very long you'll discover that what you call lazy responses is just what many here do to let you know that they've heard it all before and they don't feel like repeating the same argument, posting references, or going into detail on something that should be obvious.

They why present an open ended question; "So this is Trump's fault?", If you have, "heard it all before". I have never once referenced POTUS in this thread. I think you are finding a convenient justification for sloth.

No we remember American Europeans fought the British, Mexicans and French not to mention the Native Americans. The Spanish American war as well.

The expansion of the US began with WWII when we became the saviors of England and the sun set on England and rose on the US and has not stopped.(but it will).
Bretton Woods Agreement.

Look smartass.....Trump is trying to stop this crap.....if you knew anything about him you wouldn't be throwing this rubbish around like it's his doing.

I am not trying to be a smart ass. However, I have noticed one distinct fact on this board; lazy posters. When one posts one sentence responses it is hard for a READER to gleen much from the response. >80% of communication is nonverbal...we do not have the benefit of non verbals here, so some elaboration is required.
"So this is Trump's fault" not only comes off as trite but quite 'smart assed' in it's own way. What do you guys win for having the most posts anyway?

If you don't get banned and stay here for very long you'll discover that what you call lazy responses is just what many here do to let you know that they've heard it all before and they don't feel like repeating the same argument, posting references, or going into detail on something that should be obvious.

They why present an open ended question; "So this is Trump's fault?", If you have, "heard it all before". I have never once referenced POTUS in this thread. I think you are finding a convenient justification for sloth.

Not sloth.. some call it brevity. Taking your insult aside I just commented to see what your point is.

You were pontificating on something Trump is trying to change. It seems that since he has been in office everything gets blamed on him. On the other hand Obama never got blamed for anything. So I tried to see what your point was.
I hope this clears things up.

We have been an empire for quite some time.

As bad as that is, guess what it would be like to be at the other end of that stick?

Or what type of empire would emerge to fill in the gap?

America's version of "Empire" is one of the most banal forms the world has ever seen, right up there with the British Empire.

What a lousy attitude.

Here's the facts......anyone who picks a fight with us ends up being rebuilt by us after we beat their asses.
What other country does that?
Every other country just takes what they want and leaves the place in shambles.
Don't you think that is part of the impetus of blowing the shit out of so many places? You don't think Dynecorp, KBR, Vectris et al. play a huge part in the decision making process? War is an industry. We lead the world in that industry.

This is not skool and we are not writing novels, get with the program kid or shut the fuck up.

Not sloth.. some call it brevity. Taking your insult aside I just commented to see what your point is.

You were pontificating on something Trump is trying to change. It seems that since he has been in office everything gets blamed on him. On the other hand Obama never got blamed for anything. So I tried to see what your point was.

As bad as that is, guess what it would be like to be at the other end of that stick?

America's version of "Empire" is one of the most banal forms the world has ever seen, right up there with the British Empire.
Maybe but it has caused a great deal of death and destruction, in many parts of the world.

This is not skool and we are not writing novels, get with the program kid or shut the fuck up.

blow.jpg

me.jpg

gay.jpg

You have a geat day now!

Maybe but it has caused a great deal of death and destruction, in many parts of the world.

More so than if there wasn't American Hegemony?

People often make the mistake of assuming a world of unicorn farts and pixie queefs "when we remove actor X" from the equation.

If the US isn't around to be the major force, who would have taken their place?

Yeah...I think we are in the same ballpark. No harm no foul. Trump does catch a lot of flack for everything. Much of it just shit from a cannon to see if anything sticks.

People often make the mistake of assuming a world of unicorn farts and pixie queefs "when we remove actor X" from the equation.

To the contrary ... People incessantly bitch no matter who is where.
If they weren't bitching about America ... They would be bitching about someone else ... :thup:

To the contrary ... People incessantly bitch no matter who is where.
If they weren't bitching about America ... They would be bitching about someone else ... :thup:

I agree, my point is that more than likely whoever evolved to fill the gap we left would probably be worse.

what this boils down to is that some believe The United States of America is the single most evil force in the world... Some with say it is because of cost and some will say it provokes but it all comes to they honestly dont like or trust the USA. If you feel this way then please have the courage of your convictions and move.

what this boils down to is that some believe The United States of America is the single most evil force in the world... Some with say it is because of cost and some will say it provokes but it all comes to they honestly dont like or trust the USA. If you feel this way then please have the courage of your convictions and move.
You move. You don't understand the principles this nation was founded on.

175aa002f0aa0ad408ac2826b11c70aa35f95b3409933462e67700284b506134.jpg

You make the assumption someone would.

When has there ever been a power vacuum that has been empty?

When has there ever been a power vacuum that has been empty?
I don’t believe that. If the US refrained from constant military interventions, millions of people would not be dead.

Imagine having the most powerful military, but using it only to protect the homeland. Rather than boondoggles that get lots of people killed, while enriching the extreme wealthy and those connected to Uncle. War is a racket and is always about the health of the state. You must know this instinctively.

Forum List

Back