US Military makes the US an empire.

what this boils down to is that some believe The United States of America is the single most evil force in the world... Some with say it is because of cost and some will say it provokes but it all comes to they honestly dont like or trust the USA. If you feel this way then please have the courage of your convictions and move.
If you trust the ruling class, you haven’t been paying attention. They are criminals never to be trusted. After all the lies, deceit, false flags, death and destruction, you would still accept their warmongering? REALLY???

Not sloth.. some call it brevity. Taking your insult aside I just commented to see what your point is.

You were pontificating on something Trump is trying to change. It seems that since he has been in office everything gets blamed on him. On the other hand Obama never got blamed for anything. So I tried to see what your point was.
I hope this clears things up.
Or what type of empire would emerge to fill in the gap?

America's version of "Empire" is one of the most banal forms the world has ever seen, right up there with the British Empire.
Maybe but it has caused a great deal of death and destruction, in many parts of the world.

More so than if there wasn't American Hegemony?

People often make the mistake of assuming a world of unicorn farts and pixie queefs "when we remove actor X" from the equation.

If the US isn't around to be the major force, who would have taken their place?

You make the assumption someone would.

When has there ever been a power vacuum that has been empty?
I don’t believe that. If the US refrained from constant military interventions, millions of people would not be dead.

Imagine having the most powerful military, but using it only to protect the homeland. Rather than boondoggles that get lots of people killed, while enriching the extreme wealthy and those connected to Uncle. War is a racket and is always about the health of the state. You must know this instinctively.
How true... You are on the spot as always, Gipper, thank you for the truth. Lots of the people on the forum don't understand it yet. Just because they don't live in the countries which US Deep State puppets interfered in and brought chaos, deaths and misery.

They why present an open ended question; "So this is Trump's fault?", If you have, "heard it all before". I have never once referenced POTUS in this thread. I think you are finding a convenient justification for sloth.
Not sloth.. some call it brevity. Taking your insult aside I just commented to see what your point is.

You were pontificating on something Trump is trying to change. It seems that since he has been in office everything gets blamed on him. On the other hand Obama never got blamed for anything. So I tried to see what your point was.
We have been an empire for quite some time.

As bad as that is, guess what it would be like to be at the other end of that stick?

America's version of "Empire" is one of the most banal forms the world has ever seen, right up there with the British Empire.
Maybe but it has caused a great deal of death and destruction, in many parts of the world.

People often make the mistake of assuming a world of unicorn farts and pixie queefs "when we remove actor X" from the equation.

Is this an excuse for continuous American intervention? We must intervene or someone else will, is nonsense.

I don’t believe that. If the US refrained from constant military interventions, millions of people would not be dead.

Imagine having the most powerful military, but using it only to protect the homeland. Rather than boondoggles that get lots of people killed, while enriching the extreme wealthy and those connected to Uncle. War is a racket and is always about the health of the state. You must know this instinctively.
How true... You are on the spot as always, Gipper, thank you for the truth. Lots of the people on the forum don't understand it yet. Just because they don't live in the countries which US Deep State puppets interfered in and brought chaos, deaths and misery.
Thank you Strat. You are so right that Americans don’t get it. I suspect most don’t get it. They have bought into the lies of a corrupt state.

Where are all these Military men and women stationed?

The U.S. operates in over 100 countries, including the U.K., Germany, Italy, Bahrain, Brazil, South Korea, Australia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Japan just to name a few.

U.S. Armed Forces Overview
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For the allegiances of other countries, namely Israel and SA we take out other countries, next will be Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon. If other countries do not bow down to the US we sanction them to near death and attack.

As long as the other countries behave they can do whatever they want, kill citizens, lock them up, we never do anything for humanitarian reasons, they can worship as they like, as long as they cater to the US and Israel.

This is why we have crumbling infrastructure and no money for healthcare as we have to keep the military alive and well, which the US owns the air, water and land all over the globe.

PS: they do not really care for the vets, they are no longer useful, they are used as a prop mainly and thank you for your service.

(in other words, we are Rome, before the fall) or England if you prefer.

and people say our government is not a dictatership.:cuckoo::iyfyus.jpg:

The U.S. operates in over 100 countries, including the U.K., Germany, Italy, Bahrain, Brazil, South Korea, Australia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Japan just to name a few.

For the allegiances of other countries, namely Israel and SA we take out other countries, next will be Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon. If other countries do not bow down to the US we sanction them to near death and attack.

As long as the other countries behave they can do whatever they want, kill citizens, lock them up, we never do anything for humanitarian reasons, they can worship as they like, as long as they cater to the US and Israel.

This is why we have crumbling infrastructure and no money for healthcare as we have to keep the military alive and well, which the US owns the air, water and land all over the globe.

PS: they do not really care for the vets, they are no longer useful, they are used as a prop mainly and thank you for your service.

What a lousy attitude.

Here's the facts......anyone who picks a fight with us ends up being rebuilt by us after we beat their asses.
What other country does that?
Every other country just takes what they want and leaves the place in shambles.
Thing is no one picks a fight with us. Our criminal ruling class picks fights...to enrich and empower itself.

It’s a racket.
:udaman:

Thank you Strat. You are so right that Americans don’t get it. I suspect most don’t get it. They have bought into the lies of a corrupt state.
I know because I live in a country [of Ukraine] where US Deep State has brought their "democracy" = chaos, war, misery, corruption, crimes, brainwashing Media and unleashed Nazis. And blamed it all on Russia.

What a lousy attitude.

Here's the facts......anyone who picks a fight with us ends up being rebuilt by us after we beat their asses.
Thing is no one picks a fight with us. Our criminal ruling class picks fights...to enrich and empower itself.

It’s a racket.
That must be what is causing Little Kim to pick fights with us.
He is being forced to.
Yes. He knows the US ruling class is deadly and very unpredictable.
That still doesn't explain why he keeps picking a fight with us.
He isn’t. He is trying to protect himself from constant provoking by the empire.

yeah dude stop listening to what the CIA controlled MSM news tells you.:iyfyus.jpg: oh wait,you have been doing that for decades now the facts you have been brainwashed for decades now on the fairy tale that oswald shot JFK. funny the warped world you live in where you believe in magic bullets.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

That must be what is causing Little Kim to pick fights with us.
He is being forced to.
Yes. He knows the US ruling class is deadly and very unpredictable.
He isn’t. He is trying to protect himself from constant provoking by the empire.
Yep......which explains all of missiles he's been shooting over Japan.
Exactly. He is trying to stay alive. He knows he can’t trust the empire. He saw what The empire did to Sadaam and kaddaffi.

so very true.

Exactly. He is trying to stay alive. He knows he can’t trust the empire. He saw what The empire did to Sadaam and kaddaffi.
That was the establishment. Trump isn't part of the establishment.
Agreed

Dont be so confidant of that. While true that Trump is the first president since carter to not betray america and piss off the establishment,that seems to be all by design to me. He seems to be a wolf in sheeps clothing i have come to the comclusion on. How else do you explain his ties to the zionists?

and how is he not kissing the ass of Israel same as every president has since LBJ by cutting off aide to the palestines whom Israel murders women and children all the time,yet he WONT cut off aide to Israel like our last great president and patriot Kennedy did?

I hate to say it but those facts just seem to indicate to me he IS part of the swamp he says he wants to drain.That he is just playing us.

as i said,sadly like every president since LBJ,he seems to be there just to kiss the ass of Israel instead of america. To his credit he HAS stuck up for the american people like no other president since carter,but he obviously is not FULLY committed to us I am afraid to say.

Last edited:

There is a reason for it but I doubt that you would understand it.

That was the establishment. Trump isn't part of the establishment.
Agreed

Dont be so confidant of that. While true that Trump is the first president since carter to not betray america and piss off the establishment,that seems to be all by design to me. He seems to be a wolf in sheeps clothing i have come to the comclusion on. How else do you explain his ties to the zionists?

and how is he not kissing the ass of Israel same as every president has since LBJ by cutting off aide to the palestines whom Israel murders women and children all the time,yet he WONT cut off aide to Israel like our last great president and patriot Kennedy did?

I hate to say it but those facts just seem to indicate to me he IS part of the swamp he says he wants to drain.That he is just playing us.

as i said,sadly like every president since LBJ,he seems to be there just to kiss the ass of Israel instead of america. To his credit he HAS stuck up for the american people like no other president since carter,but he obviously is not FULLY committed to us I am afraid to say.

I definitely agree with you on that one. I don't like his stance on Israel, the Rothschild created super-power at all. I am hoping there is a method to his madness as it pertains to this issue.

What a lousy attitude.

Don't you think that is part of the impetus of blowing the shit out of so many places? You don't think Dynecorp, KBR, Vectris et al. play a huge part in the decision making process? War is an industry. We lead the world in that industry.
So this is Trump's fault?
Trump? lol! You do keep it simple. I will give you that.

Look smartass.....Trump is trying to stop this crap.....if you knew anything about him you wouldn't be throwing this rubbish around like it's his doing.

then HOW do you explain his constant ass kissing of Israel? oh wait,you believe in magic bullets that oswald shot kennedy which only a retarded moron would STILL believe at this point all these decades later,:iyfyus.jpg:so let me guess? Israel does not start wars along with our government all the time either right?:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

You Leftards are in constant search of new ways of showing how stupid you are.

dude that graph did not debunk her OP.LOL

The US ruling class is doing all it can to prevent unification. It wants war instead.

Because America has never fought on its territory.
You need to stop, right there, for it shows how stupid you are. Shall I show you the wars that were on its territory?

He says that the US has never fought against a foreign aggressor in the US, and not abroad. It's true

How about your Independence from the British?

If America were in Europe it would have certainly have had to fight for it's survival on its own land, but it has a vast ocean between it, and a weak Southern continent who cannot match.

Furthermore, American innovation, economic might and now military might ensures no challengers. Which is why it cannot allow a nuke in the hands of some dirty country who can hold it against the U.S and the world.

You mean like Israel?
:udaman:

which is WHY i said earlier,do not be fooled that Trump is any different than Obama or Bush.Until he stops kissing Israels ass as he has done,as far as i am concerned HELLERY might just as well have been elected.

What a lousy attitude.

That's reassuring.

Those war drums beat no matter who is in office. That means you have to give a damn no matter who is elected. Not just when it is convenient.
Yes both parties love war. So does the MSM and the rest of the ruling class.

that is WHY i have no hope for the future of the world as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats,we need a freaking third party,one that serves the interests of the people instead of the corporations,bankers,and Israel.:rolleyes:

the last REAL president we had that did just that and did not do what his puppet masters told him to do,JFK paid the deadly price for doing so unfortunataly:(

which as we both know is ALWAYS stared by the CIA and mossad,they work jointly hand in hand together.

If you trust the ruling class, you haven’t been paying attention. They are criminals never to be trusted. After all the lies, deceit, false flags, death and destruction, you would still accept their warmongering? REALLY???

you nailed it.:thup:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
what this boils down to is that some believe The United States of America is the single most evil force in the world... Some with say it is because of cost and some will say it provokes but it all comes to they honestly dont like or trust the USA. If you feel this way then please have the courage of your convictions and move.
Who is this ruling class you fear so much? What are thier names ?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back