US Might free Jonathan Pollard

[

You're right. That's a region of the world where people take their Magic Sky Pixies VERY SERIOUSLY!!!!

So why are we provoking them by supporting Israel again?

So why are you supporting those who would murder you in a New York minute for being a non-believe?. Oh, these Dhimwits are so dense. Joe, why not go to Nigeria right now and tell the Boko Haram that they should not believe in the Magic Sky Pixiie and that instead of their being so busy killing Christians for their beliefs to have more tolerance toward the religious beliefs of others just like people do here in the U.S. where you don't see people slitting the throats of those who don't believe as they do like the Boko Haram does? Can you send us a postcard while you are there, if you are lucky enough to survive? That's a good fellow.

Again, they could kill every Zionist and every Christian in Nigeria.

I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FLIP!!!!

Get it? THIS IS NOT OUR PROBLEM. The problem with you Zionist twits is that you pretend that it is. It really isn't.

America had NO PROBLEM with the Islamic World before 1948. We left them alone, they left us alone. It really kind of worked out.

Supporting the Zionist Entity is not worth one drop of American blood and not one cent of American Treasure.

Yes, Joe, you really have shown many of us how non compus mentis you are. Thanks.
No ones like to see innocent people die because of their religious beliefs, but Joe has announced to us that he has no problem with that. He just doesn't care.

[

Yes, Joe, you really have shown many of us how non compus mentis you are. Thanks.
No ones like to see innocent people die because of their religious beliefs, but Joe has announced to us that he has no problem with that. He just doesn't care.

If you are stupid enough to live next to people who are determined to kill you and you don't move, it's really kind of your fault, not mine.

[

If you are stupid enough to live next to people who are determined to kill you and you don't move, it's really kind of your fault, not mine.

So what are the Christians supposed to do in the Middle East, Joe? Are they supposed to leave en masse because they are hated because of their religious beliefs? Should all those Nigerian Christians move also en masse bercause the Boko Haram are Muslim extremists and want to rid the country of Christians. It certianly looks like Joe has no sympathy for those who are just trying to get on with their lives and are being killed for what they believe in.

[

So what are the Christians supposed to do in the Middle East, Joe? Are they supposed to leave en masse because they are hated because of their religious beliefs? Should all those Nigerian Christians move also en masse bercause the Boko Haram are Muslim extremists and want to rid the country of Christians. It certianly looks like Joe has no sympathy for those who are just trying to get on with their lives and are being killed for what they believe in.

Boko Harem aren't a majority in Nigeria. The Muslims in Government consider them to be fanatics they are trying to put a stop too. (Actually, NIgeria is about half Christian and half Muslim, and they get along mostly fine. But don't tell Sally, who thinks there are Muslims under her bed and in her closet.)

But again, here's the thing.

Why is that America's business?

Whatever challenges Nigerian Christians are dealing with, they aren't insisting that America give them billions of tax dollars while American roads and schools are crumbling.

If only the Zionists could follow their fine example.

Boko Harem aren't a majority in Nigeria. The Muslims in Government consider them to be fanatics they are trying to put a stop too. (Actually, NIgeria is about half Christian and half Muslim, and they get along mostly fine. But don't tell Sally, who thinks there are Muslims under her bed and in her closet.)

But again, here's the thing.

Why is that America's business?

Whatever challenges Nigerian Christians are dealing with, they aren't insisting that America give them billions of tax dollars while American roads and schools are crumbling.

If only the Zionists could follow their fine example.

The Christians being killed by the Boko Haram are human beingsm and I wouldn't mind helping them.. Evidently you don't care about your fellow human beings. Perhaps you think America should not have fought the Nazis and we should have just minded our business so that the Nazis could have killed more people. Meanwhile, are you getting up on your high horse about America giving billions to Pakistan, and many in the Pakistan Army give information to the Taliban to kill our soldiers. At least the money allocated for Israel mainly has to be spent here, giving jobs to others in our defense industry and not ending up in some dictator or tyrant's pocket like aid money usually does.

Actually, Joe, while reading the following article, it reminded me of you because you always sound agitated and angry?

?Agitated and angry?: White supremacists still a danger, experts say | Nation | Jewish Journal

[

The Christians being killed by the Boko Haram are human beingsm and I wouldn't mind helping them.. Evidently you don't care about your fellow human beings.

Oh, i'm sure you would... as long as someone else was doing the fighting and dying and the coming back without limbs and without eyes and with serious PTSD. You Zionist types are always keen on letting someone else do the fighting.

[
Perhaps you think America should not have fought the Nazis and we should have just minded our business so that the Nazis could have killed more people.

We did not get into WWII to save the Jews. We got into it because Japan attacked us and Germany joined in. WHich is the ONLY good reason to get into a war. And at the end of the day, we let the Russians do most of the fighting against the Nazis and let them keep most of the spoils because, hey, the liberation of Poland wasn't worth more American lives. So your argument kind of falls flat here.

[
Meanwhile, are you getting up on your high horse about America giving billions to Pakistan, and many in the Pakistan Army give information to the Taliban to kill our soldiers.

Oh, I think giving money to Pakistan is a horrible idea. I'll go one further is that we should tell Pakistan to get bent and throw in completely with India as an ally. They are far more worthy.

[
At least the money allocated for Israel mainly has to be spent here, giving jobs to others in our defense industry and not ending up in some dictator or tyrant's pocket like aid money usually does.]

Sorry, not seeing that as much of a comfort. Our support of the Zionist Entity obligates us to continuously get into fights in the middle east, and spend upwards of 900 Billion a year on defense. We simply dont have that kind of money.

[
Actually, Joe, while reading the following article, it reminded me of you because you always sound agitated and angry?

]

Okay, now here's the thing.

Not only am I 1/4 Cherokee Indian, but I've dated Asian, Latina and Black women. So really, if you are trying to prop up a weak point by making comments that I am "racist", i just have to laugh at your silliness.

Yes, I don't like Zionism as a religious/political philosophy. But frankly, you ought to see me rip on the Catholics or MOrmons, if you want to see me devastate the silliness of religion.

My problem with Zionism is "Our God says we are special, and we are willing to plunge the whole planet into World War III because we are God's Chosen People'.

Seriously. Fuck them and the horse they road in on.

[

If Muslims see Americcan support of Israel as provoking them, well then that's too bad for them.
If America wants to support Israel, then that's their decision.
You really think the U.S will succumb to the demands of AK-47 toting scarf wearing Islamic jihadists??
Hahaha! No way.
You would in a second succumb to their demands because you are a weak coward....among many other things.

BTW, what does any of this have to do with Pollard?

I'm sorry, when did we Americans take a vote on supporting Israel?

I'm sure if had this election, and an honest debate about it, you might get someone asking questions like, "Why are we sending our young men to die to fight Israel's wars".

Of course, we never had that debate. The debate we had was about weapons that don't exist and terrorist ties that never were.

Because the Iraq war was the doing of America Joe, NOT Israel.
Not FOR Israel.

Ever notice how NONE of those stupid little conspiracy theorists about Israel came out to be true.

But what does this have to do with Pollard?

[

The Christians being killed by the Boko Haram are human beingsm and I wouldn't mind helping them.. Evidently you don't care about your fellow human beings.

Oh, i'm sure you would... as long as someone else was doing the fighting and dying and the coming back without limbs and without eyes and with serious PTSD. You Zionist types are always keen on letting someone else do the fighting.

[
Perhaps you think America should not have fought the Nazis and we should have just minded our business so that the Nazis could have killed more people.

We did not get into WWII to save the Jews. We got into it because Japan attacked us and Germany joined in. WHich is the ONLY good reason to get into a war. And at the end of the day, we let the Russians do most of the fighting against the Nazis and let them keep most of the spoils because, hey, the liberation of Poland wasn't worth more American lives. So your argument kind of falls flat here.

Oh, I think giving money to Pakistan is a horrible idea. I'll go one further is that we should tell Pakistan to get bent and throw in completely with India as an ally. They are far more worthy.

[
At least the money allocated for Israel mainly has to be spent here, giving jobs to others in our defense industry and not ending up in some dictator or tyrant's pocket like aid money usually does.]

Sorry, not seeing that as much of a comfort. Our support of the Zionist Entity obligates us to continuously get into fights in the middle east, and spend upwards of 900 Billion a year on defense. We simply dont have that kind of money.

[

]

Not only am I 1/4 Cherokee Indian, but I've dated Asian, Latina and Black women. So really, if you are trying to prop up a weak point by making comments that I am "racist", i just have to laugh at your silliness.

Yes, I don't like Zionism as a religious/political philosophy. But frankly, you ought to see me rip on the Catholics or MOrmons, if you want to see me devastate the silliness of religion.

My problem with Zionism is "Our God says we are special, and we are willing to plunge the whole planet into World War III because we are God's Chosen People'.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

[

Because the Iraq war was the doing of America Joe, NOT Israel.
Not FOR Israel.

Ever notice how NONE of those stupid little conspiracy theorists about Israel came out to be true.

But what does this have to do with Pollard?

Um, yeah, right, all those NeoCons at the Pentagon and AIPAC were totally working the phones for the Iraq War.

Until it turned into a pile of shit, and they couldn't run away from it fast enough.

Who you gonna believe, AIPAC or your lying eyes?

et al,

What does all this have to do with the topic?

Has the topic run its course?

v/r
R

Maybe.

I think the problem is, you can't separate Pollard from Israel's rational for existance.

If Pollard was just a guy who was in it for money, there'd be no issue.

I don't like what Israel does. But Pollard's sentence to me seems excessive, given what he stole was what we promised to share with Israel to start with. He got an excessive sentence because he exposed people in the Reagan Administration as being less than devoted to Israel.

Should point out, that Reagan was not as enthralled to Israel as his successors. he sold Saudi Arabia AWACS planes. He worked with Saddam. He went to Bittberg despite a few Waffen SS guys being buried there.

In short, he was a president who put America ahead of Israel. And good for him.

That said, what Pollard got was excessive.

Oohhhh, Toasty, your arguments are getting weaker.

What you going to do when America stops dancing to your fiddler's tune?

Ya , sure Nazi Joe :rolleyes:
I'm already dismantled most of your posts, and it's there for anyone to see.
You can try and make it look some other way if you'd like however.

What are you going to do when you're an old man with not much life left, and Israel STILL exists and the U.S is STILL supporting Israel??

JoeB131, et al,

We'll have to agree to disagree.

(COMMENT)

As I said before, Jonathan POLLARD passed classified information to both South Africa and China; not just Israel.

He was in it for the money and would sell anything to anyone, for a price.

Most Respectfully,
R

[

[

]

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

I think the readers can see that he is angry and agitated. I guess it is safe for Americans if he just rants and raves on forums and gets it all out. With all his blabbering about religions, Joe doesn't seem to realize that Mao followed no religion, but still managed to have millions killed.

What are you going to do when you're an old man with not much life left, and Israel STILL exists and the U.S is STILL supporting Israel??

i'm an old man now.

But I don't need to see the thing go splat to kn ow it's going to.

I already see Americans getting tired of the ZE's shit. This doesn't get better for you.

JoeB131, et al,

(COMMENT)

As I said before, Jonathan POLLARD passed classified information to both South Africa and China; not just Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

Again, a South Africa that was an ally, and a China that our politicians just can't wait to sell out American jobs to.

Frankly, the people I would like to see charged with treason and thrown into prison with an oversexed cellmate is every scumwad politician and businessman who ever said, "I could save a shit load of money if we made these in China!" They've done more damage to this country than Pollard ever did.

I mean, shit, you had George W. Bush's brother banging Chinese hookers and moving American jobs overseas. Why isn't THAT guy in jail?

JoeB131, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Again, a South Africa that was an ally, and a China that our politicians just can't wait to sell out American jobs to.

Frankly, the people I would like to see charged with treason and thrown into prison with an oversexed cellmate is every scumwad politician and businessman who ever said, "I could save a shit load of money if we made these in China!" They've done more damage to this country than Pollard ever did.

I mean, shit, you had George W. Bush's brother banging Chinese hookers and moving American jobs overseas. Why isn't THAT guy in jail?

That is how business is run, it is not about keeping overpaid prima donnas in jobs. How would you feel if you could buy a car of the same quality or better than anything you could get from a US manufacturer for half the price. I wonder how patriotic you would be then, we in the UK have realised this far too late to recover our manufacturing base. It seems that you are no different to the dinosaurs we had in charge of our industries, Yiu want to keep American Jobs then cut their wages

i'm an old man now.

But I don't need to see the thing go splat to kn ow it's going to.

I already see Americans getting tired of the ZE's shit. This doesn't get better for you.

Using the upper case initials for your ANTI SEMITIC term does not make it any less of a racist crime

[

That is how business is run, it is not about keeping overpaid prima donnas in jobs. How would you feel if you could buy a car of the same quality or better than anything you could get from a US manufacturer for half the price. I wonder how patriotic you would be then, we in the UK have realised this far too late to recover our manufacturing base. It seems that you are no different to the dinosaurs we had in charge of our industries, Yiu want to keep American Jobs then cut their wages

Uh, no.

Not that this is on topic at all, but the real problem is that the stuff we get from China is more often than not shit. This was never about making a better product and it was barely about saving money. It was about breaking the American Middle Class, and frankly, we shouldn't put up with it.

If you want to keep American jobs, stop signing bad trade treaties and publicly shame those businessmen who betray their fellow Americans.

Forum List

Back