US Might free Jonathan Pollard

I already see Americans getting tired of the ZE's shit. This doesn't get better for you.

Using the upper case initials for your ANTI SEMITIC term does not make it any less of a racist crime

This is America, snookums. We have something called "Freedom of Speech" here. Check it out, it's awesome.

I was just getting bored with spelling it out each time.

Ya , sure Nazi Joe :rolleyes:
I'm already dismantled most of your posts, and it's there for anyone to see.
You can try and make it look some other way if you'd like however.

What are you going to do when you're an old man with not much life left, and Israel STILL exists and the U.S is STILL supporting Israel??

i'm an old man now.

But I don't need to see the thing go splat to kn ow it's going to.

I already see Americans getting tired of the ZE's shit. This doesn't get better for you.

Using the upper case initials for your ANTI SEMITIC term does not make it any less of a racist crime

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heasnJY8HMM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heasnJY8HMM[/ame]

Oohhhh, Toasty, your arguments are getting weaker.

What you going to do when America stops dancing to your fiddler's tune?

Ya , sure Nazi Joe :rolleyes:
I'm already dismantled most of your posts, and it's there for anyone to see.
You can try and make it look some other way if you'd like however.

What are you going to do when you're an old man with not much life left, and Israel STILL exists and the U.S is STILL supporting Israel??

i'm an old man now.

Most Americans still support Israel. Forgot about that, eh?

[

That is how business is run, it is not about keeping overpaid prima donnas in jobs. How would you feel if you could buy a car of the same quality or better than anything you could get from a US manufacturer for half the price. I wonder how patriotic you would be then, we in the UK have realised this far too late to recover our manufacturing base. It seems that you are no different to the dinosaurs we had in charge of our industries, Yiu want to keep American Jobs then cut their wages

Uh, no.

Not that this is on topic at all, but the real problem is that the stuff we get from China is more often than not shit. This was never about making a better product and it was barely about saving money. It was about breaking the American Middle Class, and frankly, we shouldn't put up with it.

If you want to keep American jobs, stop signing bad trade treaties and publicly shame those businessmen who betray their fellow Americans.

Guess what the stuff we get from America is shit as well, which is why you don't sell much over here. Who wants a car with cart springs that cant go round corners over 10 MPH. Or a Fridge that wont go below 40 F and so the food spoils. Why do so many Pacific rim cars sell in the USA, because they last so much longer.

This is America, snookums. We have something called "Freedom of Speech" here. Check it out, it's awesome.

Freedom of speech does not mean you can spew out ANTI SEMITIC RACISM all the time.

i'm an old man now.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heasnJY8HMM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heasnJY8HMM[/ame]

When you spew out ANTI SEMITIC RACIST speech it is not crying wolf to point it out. Maybe it is time for the USA to start clamping down on racism for a change.

Freedom of speech does not mean you can spew out ANTI SEMITIC RACISM all the time.

Um, yeah, actually, it does if I were so inclined.

But screaming "Anti-Semitism" every time someone points out the shitty behavior of the Zionist Entity is getting a tad old, really.

Um, yeah, actually, it does if I were so inclined.

But screaming "Anti-Semitism" every time someone points out the shitty behavior of the Zionist Entity is getting a tad old, really.

Maybe you should read the actual terms of the freedom of speech laws, and you would see any inflammatory language is prohibited along with racist terms, incitement to commit a crime, incitement to religious intolerance and any words that another can perceive as inflammatory.

Stating that your words are ANTI SEMITIC is making you realise that the decent people of the world are onto your little tricks, and will show your JEW HATRED every time you spew out your hate

[
When you spew out ANTI SEMITIC RACIST speech it is not crying wolf to point it out. Maybe it is time for the USA to start clamping down on racism for a change.

Just because you traded in all your freedoms doesn't mean we have to, thanks.

Strange that as you legislated against civil rights abuses before we did, just that we don't employ RACISTS, JEW HATERS, NAZIS and other such people to decide what is and isn't freedom of speech. You cant shout fire in a packed theatre as that would cause a panic, by the same token you cant call a negro a nigga anymore. So it means you cant call Israel "the Zionist entity" as your fellow ISLAMONAZI SCUM do in their countries.

[

Maybe you should read the actual terms of the freedom of speech laws, and you would see any inflammatory language is prohibited along with racist terms, incitement to commit a crime, incitement to religious intolerance and any words that another can perceive as inflammatory.

Stating that your words are ANTI SEMITIC is making you realise that the decent people of the world are onto your little tricks, and will show your JEW HATRED every time you spew out your hate

Um, guy, they aren't. fact is, this America. Nazis have won the right to march down the street dressed in full Stormtrooper gear, and the ACLU fought for that right. The Westboro freaks can hold up signs that say "God Hates Fags". (who knew God was against smoking!)

I've got no problem with Jewish people. I have a HUGE problem with Zionism.

Of course, I had a problem with it under it's original title- Nazism.

[

Strange that as you legislated against civil rights abuses before we did, just that we don't employ RACISTS, JEW HATERS, NAZIS and other such people to decide what is and isn't freedom of speech. You cant shout fire in a packed theatre as that would cause a panic, by the same token you cant call a negro a nigga anymore. So it means you cant call Israel "the Zionist entity" as your fellow ISLAMONAZI SCUM do in their countries.

Um, I can call the Zionist entity anything I want in America. Sorry you can't grasp this.

and yes, you can legally use the N-word and government can't do a thing to you. Now, an employer might fire you. But that's between you and an employer.

Um, I can call the Zionist entity anything I want in America. Sorry you can't grasp this.

and yes, you can legally use the N-word and government can't do a thing to you. Now, an employer might fire you. But that's between you and an employer.
So, when do you think Jonathan Pollard will be freed?

[
So, when do you think Jonathan Pollard will be freed?

Probably next year when he comes up for Parole.

And you really believe that?

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility.

I don't see the Obama administration fighting that hard to keep him locked up. The only reason why he wasn't cut loose in the 1990's was because Cap Weinberger pitched a bitch when Clinton suggested it.

JoeB131, et al,

We'll have to agree to disagree.

That said, what Pollard got was excessive.
(COMMENT)

As I said before, Jonathan POLLARD passed classified information to both South Africa and China; not just Israel.

He was in it for the money and would sell anything to anyone, for a price.

Most Respectfully,
R

So, why does Israel treat this POS that Dante would relegate to the depths of Hell like a hero? It begs the question, is Netanyahu and the gang of the same ilk?

Last edited:
JoeB131, et al,

That said, what Pollard got was excessive.
(COMMENT)

As I said before, Jonathan POLLARD passed classified information to both South Africa and China; not just Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

So, why does Israel treat this POS that Dante would relegate to the depths of Hel like a hero? It begs the question, is Netanyahu and the gang of the same ilk?

Stop whining already Pbel! Sheese!

JoeB131, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

So, why does Israel treat this POS that Dante would relegate to the depths of Hel like a hero? It begs the question, is Netanyahu and the gang of the same ilk?

Are you a dancer in real life? Rocco described this guy who would sell to anyone with money...Israel, paid him like any dirt bag spy... Why does the Israel worship him? Simple answer will suffice...

Last edited:
JoeB131, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

language and attitude like his only make the situation worse.

Forum List

Back