US may send fighter jets to Ukraine

Was the illegal, paid and supported by the United States armed coup of 2014 in Ukraine, the driving force of which was the ukrainian nazis, part of these agreements that you are talking about?
Or is a real legal agreement for you when the United States dictates its will, regardless of any interests of the other side? I'm sorry, but that time has passed.
Your head is full of Putin bullshit, but before Putin took over Russia and suspended all the civil rights of the Russian people, the Russian government signed the Budapest Memorandum in which it pledged to never attack Ukraine in exchange for Ukraine giving up its nuclear arsenal, the third largest in the world at that time, and the lease Russia signed to lease its naval base in Crimea which acknowledged that Crimea was part of Ukraine and not part of Russia. Before Putin, Russia was briefly a civilized country but no more so no treaties can be signed with the faithless outlaw state Russia has become.

With this invasion, Putin has violated every agreement Russia had made with Ukraine and other powers
Ever hear of a war where the aggressors DIDN'T violate agreements?

This war can only end with the defeat of Russia's imperialist invasion of Ukraine.
Oh really. So you think the combined nations of the world are going to combine together to invest whatever it takes at any cost just so long as some smoldering corner of rubble is left standing there? Tell me, where was this same outrage and steadfast determination by the USA and world a few years back when China equally ruthlessly invaded and occupied the nation of Tibet essentially crushing their entire spiritual, societal and governmental structure, traditions and history to dust?

There is no proxy war going on, Comrade.
Stop talking out of your ass and treating me like as if I were a fool.

The war is between Ukraine and the Russian invaders
Great, get my 55 billion dollars back.

and the US is just one of Ukraine's many allies
Why? What did Ukraine ever do for me? They're just a tiny shithole on the other side of the planet.

that are providing assistance to Ukraine
Assistance? We are literally backing them up to the teeth. Without us, they would have been obliterated 4 months ago and the war would have been over with most of Ukraine still intact.

to defend itself against Putin's imperialist ambitions.
Are you going to fight all the other imperialist warlords around the planet next? How many trillions do you plan to invest?

It continues to be shocking to see people who would identify themselves as conservative touting Russian propaganda.
You know them Russians, they even stole the election in 2016 from the other side of the world with nothing but a handful of Facebook ads! :71: :smoke:

Ever hear of a war where the aggressors DIDN'T violate agreements?

Oh really. So you think the combined nations of the world are going to combine together to invest whatever it takes at any cost just so long as some smoldering corner of rubble is left standing there? Tell me, where was this same outrage and steadfast determination by the USA and world a few years back when China equally ruthlessly invaded and occupied the nation of Tibet essentially crushing their entire spiritual, societal and governmental structure, traditions and history to dust?

Stop talking out of your ass and treating me like as if I were a fool.

Great, get my 55 billion dollars back.

Why? What did Ukraine ever do for me? They're just a tiny shithole on the other side of the planet.

Assistance? We are literally backing them up to the teeth. Without us, they would have been obliterated 4 months ago and the war would have been over with most of Ukraine still intact.

Are you going to fight all the other imperialist warlords around the planet next? How many trillions do you plan to invest?

You know them Russians, they even stole the election in 2016 from the other side of the world with nothing but a handful of Facebook ads! :71: :smoke:
If you don't want to be treated like a fool, Comrade, stop behaving like a fool by drooling out Russia propaganda about the war.

If you don't want to be treated like a fool, Comrade, stop behaving like a fool by drooling out Russia propaganda about the war.

Is that what you tell yourself now to stay inside that little bubble of yours that any truth that doesn't support your nihilistic delusions must obviously now be russian propaganda? :auiqs.jpg:

teeth. Without us, they would have been obliterated 4 months ago and the war would have been over with most of Ukraine still intact
You are right, without the US support the Russians would already have their puppet government in Kiev. Do you think Ukraine was their main goal and everything would have been settled with that? Read their demands to the US and NATO back in December to get the clue.

Do you think Ukraine was their main goal and everything would have been settled with that?
  1. Do you really think that Putin believed he would just waltz into Ukraine and take the country with no opposition?
  2. Do you really think that if Putin's real intent is to retake half of eastern Europe, that hitting some opposition in Ukraine is going to change his mind and make him give up?

Is that what you tell yourself now to stay inside that little bubble of yours that any truth that doesn't support your nihilistic delusions must obviously now be russian propaganda? :auiqs.jpg:
It is exactly Russian propaganda you are touting. You clearly have no idea what is going on there and no interest in finding out, but Joe Biden is doing it so you decide it must be the wrong thing to do, and that's where your brain comes to a screeching halt and you start touting Russian propaganda.

1. Do you really think that Putin believed he would just waltz into Ukraine and take the country with no opposition?
  2. Do you really think that if Putin's real intent is to retake half of eastern Europe, that hitting some opposition in Ukraine is going to change his mind and make him give up?
Basically yes. The main cities on the East Bank and Kiev. Crimean scenario in a larger scale.

Not literally 'retake'. Read Russian demands for the US and NATO in December to clear things up. I think it can change his mind. Especially now, when his main battle units are bogged down in Ukraine.

Oh and I forgot to mention. Transnistria. Resolving this issue is long overdue. As long as the Russian troops are there, Odesa will be under the threat.
Hi ESay. I think the 1500 or so Russian forces in Transnistria have nowhere to go. The one large arms depot is well within UA reach and any moves from Transnistria would probably begin with a very large boom. Their reach will be very limited.

Odesa is safe for now, but all of Ukraine needs more ADA to shoot down the missiles. Russia has relocated the amphibious landing ships to Novorossiysk, though one Ropucha Class (Pr 775) was seen in Sevastopol a couple days ago. There is one Alligtor Class (Pr 1171) plus 4 Ropucha class LST's still active in the Black Sea. It started at 5+2, recall one Alligator Class was sunk and one Ropucha class was damaged at the pier in Berdyansk.

That leaves 4+1 LST's in the Black Sea. Even if these could get through the mines and anti-shipping missiles, the combined landing force would only be about 2200 marines and 80 tanks and/or IFV's. Not enough to seriously threaten Odesa, and the ships would be sunk trying, which is why I say Odesa is safe for now.

Around Kherson. The bridge on the Inhulets between Kherson and the west bank of Nova Kakhovka has been hit also. Damage similar to the bridge in Kherson. Taking out this bridge separates Kherson from the bridge at Nova Kakhovka and makes any troop reinforcements to Kherson (or escape from) much harder for the Russians.

The UA bridgehead at Davydiv Brid appears to be larger than previously reported and the UA controls more area than I thought. At the very northern tip of the Russian controlled area on the west bank, there are two towns (Vysokopillya and Arkhanhel's'ke) that share about 3 BTG's. Given that Russia's BTG's are chronically undermanned, it's probably about 1500 troops combined. Vysokopillya is home to a command HQ, this is where the attacks on Kryvyi Rih have been originating.

These two towns are effectively cut off, Ukrainian forces on 3 sides and the only retreat is across open fields with no highway. They will be sitting ducks to UA artillery fire if they try to break out.

Euromaidan Press reports that Russia had the audacity to ask for a "green corridor" to allow a retreat- request denied by the Ukrainian side, surrender or die. Don't know how serious to take that, but there was similar reporting from Rybar.

FWIW.

It is exactly Russian propaganda you are touting. You clearly have no idea what is going on there and no interest in finding out

ROFL.gif
You brainwashed functional minions always claim that practically verbatim every time like good little wind-up automatons!

So good to know how TRAINABLE you tards are! Oh wait-- -- -- you left out the part about calling me Comrade and a Russian agent!!
giggle.gif

View attachment 673734 You brainwashed functional minions always claim that practically verbatim every time like good little wind-up automatons!

So good to know how TRAINABLE you tards are! Oh wait-- -- -- you left out the part about calling me Comrade and a Russian agent!! View attachment 673739
What else can you say, Comrade, now that you have bought into Russian propaganda so completely.

Hi ESay. I think the 1500 or so Russian forces in Transnistria have nowhere to go. The one large arms depot is well within UA reach and any moves from Transnistria would probably begin with a very large boom. Their reach will be very limited.

Odesa is safe for now, but all of Ukraine needs more ADA to shoot down the missiles. Russia has relocated the amphibious landing ships to Novorossiysk, though one Ropucha Class (Pr 775) was seen in Sevastopol a couple days ago. There is one Alligtor Class (Pr 1171) plus 4 Ropucha class LST's still active in the Black Sea. It started at 5+2, recall one Alligator Class was sunk and one Ropucha class was damaged at the pier in Berdyansk.

That leaves 4+1 LST's in the Black Sea. Even if these could get through the mines and anti-shipping missiles, the combined landing force would only be about 2200 marines and 80 tanks and/or IFV's. Not enough to seriously threaten Odesa, and the ships would be sunk trying, which is why I say Odesa is safe for now.

Around Kherson. The bridge on the Inhulets between Kherson and the west bank of Nova Kakhovka has been hit also. Damage similar to the bridge in Kherson. Taking out this bridge separates Kherson from the bridge at Nova Kakhovka and makes any troop reinforcements to Kherson (or escape from) much harder for the Russians.

The UA bridgehead at Davydiv Brid appears to be larger than previously reported and the UA controls more area than I thought. At the very northern tip of the Russian controlled area on the west bank, there are two towns (Vysokopillya and Arkhanhel's'ke) that share about 3 BTG's. Given that Russia's BTG's are chronically undermanned, it's probably about 1500 troops combined. Vysokopillya is home to a command HQ, this is where the attacks on Kryvyi Rih have been originating.

These two towns are effectively cut off, Ukrainian forces on 3 sides and the only retreat is across open fields with no highway. They will be sitting ducks to UA artillery fire if they try to break out.

Euromaidan Press reports that Russia had the audacity to ask for a "green corridor" to allow a retreat- request denied by the Ukrainian side, surrender or die. Don't know how serious to take that, but there was similar reporting from Rybar.

FWIW.
Russian troops in Transnistria doesn't pose a real military threat. What I meant is that Transnistria is a reason for Russia to have a land bridge there through Odesa region.

The Transnistria issue won't be resolved this year, it seems. But sooner or later it should be done. The Russians should pack their shit and get out of there.

Russian troops in Transnistria doesn't pose a real military threat. What I meant is that Transnistria is a reason for Russia to have a land bridge there through Odesa region.
Oh absolutely. Putin wants to draw a line from Kaliningrad to Moldova.
The Transnistria issue won't be resolved this year, it seems. But sooner or later it should be done. The Russians should pack their shit and get out of there.
Yeah, sooner the better.

At this point it is a dream that most of the world is working to make a fact.
During the years of the pandemic, a huge number of green papers were printed, which led to an increase in inflation, in addition to economic problems. And how does capitalism get out of crises? The war! Starting a war or provoking it. And now the scoundrels of the Western elite are feverishly selling weapons, a significant part of which does not even reach Ukraine. There are many gangs in the world, who want to get weapons.
And idiots can talk about the noble goal of helping Ukraine. What hypocritical assholes you are...

Putin started the war. I think pretty much everyone understands that.

Ukraine isn't selling western weapons for the simple reason they are needed in Ukraine.

Putin's "3 N's". Nazis, NATO, Nukes.

If you like authoritarianism, you can pick Nazis. Putin is just a "strong leader" defending Russians from the Nazis.

If you like to blame the west for all the ills in the world, then NATO is your boogeyman. NATO's "aggressive eastward expansion" is really what this war is about.

If you prefer isolationism, you want Nukes. Any support for Ukraine will result in WW3 and the end of civilization!

This is really garden-variety infowars stuff- targeting specific types of personalities in the west to generate opposition, at the same time creating support at home for Putin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back