US Marines Arrested for Human Trafficking: Shoot Them

....you always will have a very few that can't help from being what they really are
..I was in for 8 years.
....but 16? that's a lot in one unit.... out of which unit and what was it-battalion, regiment, division??
..when I first got to my duty station they gave about 7 Marines out of our unit of about 50 Marines Captain's Mast where the CO gives the punishment/etc...this was for drugs
....of those, one got booted out of the Corps
...in 4 years, we had 2 ''psycho'' cases that got booted out
..and about 4 more that got into real trouble

Death is a bit harsh but 15 years sounds about right.
Kinda hard to hold them to a higher standard than we do the politicians who are higher yet up the chain than they are.

The military seems reluctant to execute an Army Sgt. who has been on military death row since 1988 for raping seven women and killing four and you want to shoot 16 Marines who haven't been convicted yet of unspecified "human trafficking"? Pull yourself together.

aw , aren't these guys ' First Responders ' , might be suffering from 'ptsd' eh ??

If you guys had any clue how many Cops,and Soldiers are on the take you would know this war against illegal Immigration is a losing battle...

From the Bravta to the Cartel there is no winning this war and those Marines may have had no choice but I will sit back and read the outrage...

....you always will have a very few that can't help from being what they really are
..I was in for 8 years.
....but 16? that's a lot in one unit.... out of which unit and what was it-battalion, regiment, division??
..when I first got to my duty station they gave about 7 Marines out of our unit of about 50 Marines Captain's Mast where the CO gives the punishment/etc...this was for drugs
....of those, one got booted out of the Corps
...in 4 years, we had 2 ''psycho'' cases that got booted out
..and about 4 more that got into real trouble

They were all part of 1st Battalion, 5th Marines. None above the rank of Cpl.

When I first go to MCAS Yuma back in 2000 we had a large number of Marines busted for smuggling drugs across the border from Mexico. I think it was 8 total, almost all were ATC guys, we came close to having to shut down the field for a short time due to losing so many at once!

Sadly there are bad apples in every bunch, even the Marines.

Forum List

Back