AOC + Three...The Lollipop Guild

Trump has successfully made them the de facto FACE of The Democrat Party.

:laugh:

And, by "face" I ONLY mean their wacky, commie political views.

I agree with at least half the things Omar supports, oddly enough.

But, they have made themselves look like American-hating commies.

I almost feel sorry for Pelosi.

Trump has successfully made them the de facto FACE of The Democrat Party.

:laugh:

And, by "face" I ONLY mean their wacky, commie political views.

I agree with at least half the things Omar supports, oddly enough.

But, they have made themselves look like American-hating commies.

I almost feel sorry for Pelosi.

The more face time they get...the more immature and stupid they look.

I hear AOC was called to the Principal's Office today.
When she came out, she had a facial expression like her tits were sore.....or sumthin'.

When she came out, she had a facial expression like her tits were sore.....or sumthin'.
I hear she told the principal that they had no right to a position of authority and that all lunches are free...in fact all education should be free. She cursed the hard working taxpayers and said they should pay for it. In fact she wants all taxpayers to bend over and get the paddle.

I hear she told the principal that they had no right to a position of authority and that all lunches are free...in fact all education should be free. She cursed the hard working taxpayers and said they should pay for it. In fact she wants all taxpayers to bend over and get the paddle.

Pelosi will be monitoring her with a flying dildo.

Pelosi will be monitoring her with a flying dildo.
Cross-eyed dingbat would most likely stick it on her ear.

Forum List

Back