US key allies doubt Biden's legitimacy

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
One of America's most important allies, Brazil, thinks the election of Sleepy Joe is bogus.

Should America Re-do the 2020 election immediately, to give our close allies some confidence of the legitimacy of our system here?

One of America's most important allies, Brazil, thinks the election of Sleepy Joe is bogus.

Should America Re-do the 2020 election immediately, to give our close allies some confidence of the legitimacy of our system here?

Have you seen what's happening in Bolsanaro's Brazil? He is gonna get smoked in the upcoming election. After 3 years of that fool he's will be history as the people want him out. He knows it and is acting like Big Lie Trump did (and still) about the 2020 election. Sore losers. Both of them.

Seems a little bit late for that . . . redoing the 2020 election. The time to "strike" was while the proverbial iron was hot. Two years in Biden and his bald-headed dog and pony show have done a pretty damn good job of destroying America and he still has two years left to destroy America more.

Brazil. Not the closest or near the closest ally.

Imagine that: Brazil having the moral high ground over us and more common sense than half of the USA!
Us? Who the fuck are you calling "us"? You and your fellow Russians who just invaded Ukraine and are committing war crimes daily?

I'd say your opinion is about as valuable as the toilet paper I just flushed.

The guy that Bolsanaro put in jail is out and running. Last I heard he was leading in the polls. Lula is his name.

He is called the "Trump of South America" for a reason, although this dude is even more far gone than Trump. He said the Covid vaccine can turn you into a crocodile.

Forum List

Back