US is no longer Fully Democratic

America is not a 'full' democracy, report finds

Yup....we are sliding closer to a Authoritarianism....thanks to the Orange King and his court if Racist Misfits.....for the second year in a row...

Which of course coincides with the so called presidency of the Orange King.

Cons view this as great news. They'd love to see the democracy end and their dear leader become dictator. They need a daddy to tell them what to do and to keep the bad unwhite people on the ground with a boot on their neck.

Great....MAWA (make America White again) is working well.

democracy vote 1.jpg

America is not a 'full' democracy, report finds

Yup....we are sliding closer to a Authoritarianism....thanks to the Orange King and his court if Racist Misfits.....for the second year in a row...

Which of course coincides with the so called presidency of the Orange King.

Cons view this as great news. They'd love to see the democracy end and their dear leader become dictator. They need a daddy to tell them what to do and to keep the bad unwhite people on the ground with a boot on their neck.

Great....MAWA (make America White again) is working well.

And that really is the slogan they live by isn't it. Make America Great Again is in fact code to them for Make America White Again. It's pathetic.

Just look at the decline of California since it became a Democrat authoritarian state.
CA used to have one of the lowest poverty rates and now it has the highest.
CA used to have some of the best public schools and now it has some of the worst.
The very essential middle class taxpayers are now fleeing CA to escape from the Democratic Party’s tyranny and corruption.

But then that's what Americans want. That's why the voted for Trump. They don't want to be free. They want a leader.

They voted for Trump to crush the Sith ... err, Democrats.
Didn't go very well then, did It?

So far so good. These things take time.

Obama has been nearly wiped from the books.
Yes. Trmp is successfully trying to erase all the hard work obama saw for the "American people"

Creating chaos is not "hard work". Any moron with a complicit media can do it.
You bet: just look at the Orange Cowardly Lion, Trump.

President Trump is rebuilding our democracy that the idiot Barry the Magnificent almost destroyed.
Obammy's abuse of power was just like in a third world banana republic.
The Democrats are against democracy and that is why they are so absolutely corrupt.
Left Wingers are against freedom of speech, a free press, freedom of religion, the right to bear arms, the right to vote and equal civil rights for everyone.
Voting Democrat is a vote against democracy.
I assume you're 13. It's about time for a midday nap, don't you think?:eusa_whistle:

Most Left Wingers are just not very bright people.
That is why it's so easy for them to be constantly duped by the Press and the Hollywood hate Machine.
Which has nothing to do with what I said. ...And for that matter is untrue and to say the least - irrelevant. But whatever makes you happy. A young developing mind needs rest and nurturing.

All the while Putin continues his attack on the world's Democracies. He is counting on Authoritarian Living leaders like trump and clueless servants like yourselves to accomplish his goals.

You are just stupid enough to help him. Well....the ones that are not being paid to help him.
Thank you - I am so glad there is someone else who knows that some of them are actually paid. Most people seem to think it's a legend and not part of their reality.:26:

The United States of America is a Republic not a Democracy...dummy....back to school for all of you libs.....pay attention this time...
-------------------------------------------- AGREED Rambunctious , USA is a Constitutional Representative Republc from what i hear . Course for the last few years i hear media and lefties , politicians describe the USA as a 'democracy' . In my opinion its just another case of repeating a LIE often enough and aimed at young know nothing people , especially school kids Rambunctious .

I knew one if you drunken trumpettes would post that...anything to deflect blame from the Orange King.

I'm not drunk......yet.......

The US has never been anything but a composite democratic republic.

It never has been solely one or the other.

Trump appears to be on the road to a dictatorship, which will end badly for his career and reputation.

The US has never been anything but a composite democratic republic.

It never has been solely one or the other.

Trump appears to be on the road to a dictatorship, which will end badly for his career and reputation.
--------------------------------------------------- you guys are just silly Sur !

CEO's are natural dictators Jake , which up to assuming the offal orfice, all DOJ's experience has been. CEO's like Trump traditionallly surround themselves with yes men, have little to no diplomacy skills, and create 'golden deals' that they'll play blame game with if they crash/ burn

~S~

The United States of America is a Republic not a Democracy...dummy....back to school for all of you libs.....pay attention this time...
-------------------------------------------- AGREED Rambunctious , USA is a Constitutional Representative Republc from what i hear . Course for the last few years i hear media and lefties , politicians describe the USA as a 'democracy' . In my opinion its just another case of repeating a LIE often enough and aimed at young know nothing people , especially school kids Rambunctious .

I knew one if you drunken trumpettes would post that...anything to deflect blame from the Orange King.

I'm not drunk......yet.......

Well try harder... :)

Forum List

Back