US invasion of Iraq ended our right to condemn Russia over Crimea.

The objective for the operations in Iraq were to remove Saddam Hussein from power and turn over the country to the Iraqi people with a republic in place. Not only were both of those objectives achieved but in the process, Saddam Hussein was also captured by the Delta Force and turned over to the Iraqi people where he was tried and executed.

Now, did the Bush Administration bumble the post-Saddam Iraq? Oh hell yes. But considering all primary and secondary objectives were met in Iraq, it was one of the most successful military operations in U.S. history.

I notice the pile of steaming manure above didn't mention the hunt for all those WMD. Hey, I'd try and not mention that embarrassing fact too, if I were you.

Saddam was not given to the Iraqi people. He was handed over to the Shiite Iraqis, who held a kangaroo court and then executed him.

And the Bush WH bumbled the Iraq War before Saddam was caught too. The insurgency was under way within weeks, and it was downhill from there.

This is what was really accomplished: Trillions wasted, thousands of Americans' lives wrecked with deaths in vain and mangled bodies and minds. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that would be alive were it not for the war. A shiite ruled Iraq who is now all best buds with Iran. An intelligence service with no credibility due to the total lack of Iraqi WMDs.

No WMD's in Iraq? Really? Even radical left-wing MSNBC disagrees with you chief...

Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

From your link.

"Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said the results were from a field test, which can be imperfect, and more analysis needed to be done. “We have to be careful,” he told an audience in Washington Monday afternoon.

Rumsfeld said it may take some time to determine precisely what the chemical was.

Two former weapons inspectors — Hans Blix and David Kay — said the shell was likely a stray weapon that had been scavenged by militants and did not signify that Iraq had large stockpiles of such weapons."

What wars did Obama start?

Which ones? Well, it wasn't good to support the assassination of Gadhafi, who hasn't been much of a terrorist for the last 10 years, and since his death, the current State Department Travel Warning to Libya says it best:

The Department of State warns U.S. citizens of the risks of traveling to Libya and strongly advises against all but essential travel to Tripoli and against all travel to areas outsideof Tripoli. Because of ongoing instability and violence, the Department’s ability to provide consular services to U.S. citizens within Tripoliis extremely limited, and the Department cannot provide consular services outside Tripoli except by telephone. The U.S. Embassy in Libya remains an unaccompanied post due to security concerns. This Travel Warning supersedes the Travel Warning dated June 7, 2013.
The Libyan government is still working to rebuild its military and police forces and improve security following the 2011 revolution. The security situation remains unpredictable and unstable. Many military-grade weapons remain in the hands of private individuals, including antiaircraft weapons that may be used against civilian aviation. Crime levels remain high in many parts of the country. In addition to the threat of crime, various groups have called for attacks against U.S. citizens and U.S. interests in Libya.
Egypt Travel Alert

Since Obama called for Mubarek's ouster, visiting there is so dangerous, the Travel Warning Page at the State Department just goes on and on and on, so I will simply say it says the American Embassies there are on a close-at-a-moment's-notice status etc. From the State Department's Egypt Travel Alert, one excerpt of many:

If you go to the link, the paragraphs stating dangers are in a word, jaw-dropping. That tells me that the Muslim Brotherhood, and other associated groups of al Qaeda in Egypt, are the least concerned about the safety and security of visitors to the region, most particularly Americans, even when guarded by police, who are regularly attacked and killed by mobs of terrorists. Formerly, you could go to Egypt and be welcomed by the tourist industry of those who are interested in the pyramids, history, and mystique of the Nile River.

Afghanistan Travel Warning

The page is not as long as the Egypt Travel Warning Page.

Russian Federation Travel Alert

It tells there could be problems for those attending the Russian -based Olympic Games, and in short:

The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens planning to attend the 2014 Olympic Games in Russia that they should remain attentive regarding their personal security at all times.
Here's a synopsis list of links from the State Department. I've viewed the list from time to time, but I've never seen the list of Travel Warnings this large: State Department Alerts and Warnings

Terrorists must be finding their antics rewarding. They're putting a pox on U.S. Citizens all over the world. :(

We're a lot less safe in the world than we were 6 years ago.

Another right wing apologist for an American-killing terrorist. Classic.

Gadhafi killed Americans when he bombed that plane, idiot.

I swear, Republicans will fight for any flag but their own as long as a black dude is their President.

^ that

[MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION]

150,000+ boots-on-the-ground in Iraq plus 4,000+ casualties unde Bu$h II. How large was the invasion force for Libya becki? :eusa_think: Oh yeah :shock: there wasn't an invasion force :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The objective for the operations in Iraq were to remove Saddam Hussein from power and turn over the country to the Iraqi people with a republic in place. Not only were both of those objectives achieved but in the process, Saddam Hussein was also captured by the Delta Force and turned over to the Iraqi people where he was tried and executed.

Now, did the Bush Administration bumble the post-Saddam Iraq? Oh hell yes. But considering all primary and secondary objectives were met in Iraq, it was one of the most successful military operations in U.S. history.

I notice the pile of steaming manure above didn't mention the hunt for all those WMD. Hey, I'd try and not mention that embarrassing fact too, if I were you.

Saddam was not given to the Iraqi people. He was handed over to the Shiite Iraqis, who held a kangaroo court and then executed him.

And the Bush WH bumbled the Iraq War before Saddam was caught too. The insurgency was under way within weeks, and it was downhill from there.

This is what was really accomplished: Trillions wasted, thousands of Americans' lives wrecked with deaths in vain and mangled bodies and minds. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that would be alive were it not for the war. A shiite ruled Iraq who is now all best buds with Iran. An intelligence service with no credibility due to the total lack of Iraqi WMDs.

No WMD's in Iraq? Really? Even radical left-wing MSNBC disagrees with you chief...

Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

From your article:

Two members of a military bomb squad were treated for “minor exposure,” but no serious injuries were reported.

Developed in the mid-1930s by Nazi scientists, a single drop of sarin can cause a quick, agonizing choking death.

-----------------------------

A single drop? No serious injuries? But they did find a "single drop"?

And that's evidence of "Weapons of MASS Destruction"????? MASS?

I suspect that means a little more than an alleged "single drop".

And that's your "evidence". Little "skimpy", wouldn't you say?

Yeah....shame on us for flying our own planes into our own buildings on 9/11 :eusa_whistle:

No, shame on us for attacking Afghanistan and Iraq and NOT Syria, where almost ALL of the hijackers came from, moron.

Congrats [MENTION=36645]Interpol[/MENTION] - you're a very special kind of stupid...

Syria had nothing to do with the attack on 9/11. The nationality of the terrorists is irrelevant. After all, John Walker was a member of the Taliban. Should we attack America now you fuck'n moron?!?

Al Qaeda had their operations in Afghanistan (aided by the Taliban). Their bases were in Afghanistan. Afghanistan was the problem.

You are officially the dumbest mother fucker on USMB (and that is no small feat asshole). But what else would we expect from an ignorant liberal.

Now tell us again about nationality and John Walker you stupid mother fucker :lol:

9/11 was planned in a German apartment, you fucking loser. Not Afghanistan.

Should we attack every country where a few Muslim dudes jump through tires and play on a jungle gym?

Syria's been in the news so much, I wrote it down instead of Saudi Arabia, which harbored and protected the hijackers and we never did anything to compel them to co-operate with the war on terror.

You're a goddamn idiot for not knowing history. Read a book, asswipe. 14 of the 17 hijackers were Saudis, and that country faced no consequences.

Last edited:

From your article:

Two members of a military bomb squad were treated for “minor exposure,” but no serious injuries were reported.

Developed in the mid-1930s by Nazi scientists, a single drop of sarin can cause a quick, agonizing choking death.

It's a chemical weapon chief. Chemical weapons are in fact "WMD's" (along with biological and nuclear).

No, shame on us for attacking Afghanistan and Iraq and NOT Syria, where almost ALL of the hijackers came from, moron.

Congrats [MENTION=36645]Interpol[/MENTION] - you're a very special kind of stupid...

Syria had nothing to do with the attack on 9/11. The nationality of the terrorists is irrelevant. After all, John Walker was a member of the Taliban. Should we attack America now you fuck'n moron?!?

Al Qaeda had their operations in Afghanistan (aided by the Taliban). Their bases were in Afghanistan. Afghanistan was the problem.

You are officially the dumbest mother fucker on USMB (and that is no small feat asshole). But what else would we expect from an ignorant liberal.

Now tell us again about nationality and John Walker you stupid mother fucker :lol:

9/11 was planned in a German apartment, you fucking loser. Not Afghanistan.

Should we attack every country where a few Muslim dudes jump through tires and play on a jungle gym?

Syria harbored and protected the hijackers and we never did anything to compel Syria to co-operate with the war on terror.

You're a goddamn idiot for not knowing history. Read a book, asswipe.

I've literally run circles around you here with my knowledge. You're the buffoon who thinks an innocent nation should be attacked because of the nationality of a terrorists... :lol:

Still waiting for your answer on John Walker by the way... :lol:

Let me explain this to you junior (since you're clearly young, naive, and immature): Germany was not aware of any planning for 9/11. Germany was not harboring known terrorists. Germany was not granting a place from which to launch terrorist attacks. And that is the difference. Afghanistan knowingly housed Al Qaeda's bases.

You're literally the only immature buffoon I know dumb enough to try to make the claim that we should not have gone into Afghanistan. Hell, even Barack freaking Obama has admitted that was a no-brainer.

Let me ask you junior, where should we have gone in to in response to 9/11 in your uninformed and immature mind? I can't wait to hear this one....

US did find Iraq WMD | New York Post
Al-Qaeda Affiliate Chemical Weapons Lab Found in Iraq
and my goodness, look what else has just been unearthed with second link. Look at that date. Wonder where in the world they found all that stuff?

From your article:

From your article:

It's a chemical weapon chief. Chemical weapons are in fact "WMD's" (along with biological and nuclear).

Oh

My

God!

Republicans found one of these:

1456.jpg

and one of these:

shrimp-tank.com-drop.jpg

which solved the mystery of where Saddam's WMD's went.

Only they weren't entirely sure if this actually existed:

shrimp-tank.com-drop.jpg

Forum List

Back