US Government Bans Americans From Receiving Proven Cancer Cures!

Long History of fraud despite their own admission alternative cancer cures in fact work, and force chemo on everyone even though its a death sentence.

How can this war against the american people by its own government happen and worse how can this be allowed to continue?

Someone I worked with's mother did traditional Chinese medicine because they couldn't afford science based cancer cures. They died.

Long History of fraud despite their own admission alternative cancer cures in fact work, and force chemo on everyone even though its a death sentence.

How can this war against the american people by its own government happen and worse how can this be allowed to continue?

Someone I worked with's mother did traditional Chinese medicine because they couldn't afford science based cancer cures. They died.

yeh, its impossible to save someone when they are stage 4 and 1 day from the grave. By that time the organs are way to beat up and deteriorated for anything to work. On the other hand people like burzinski for instance has an unprecedented track record for curing brain cancer and its proven in FDA testing. In fact its so good that the FDA stole his patents.

yeh, its impossible to save someone when they are stage 4 and 1 day from the grave. By that time the organs are way to beat up and deteriorated for anything to work. On the other hand people like burzinski for instance has an unprecedented track record for curing brain cancer and its proven in FDA testing. In fact its so good that the FDA stole his patents.

Well the big problem in the US is the private health care system which puts profit above everything else. Most of the discoveries were done by govt funded scientists, then when something gets out that works then the big pharma companies get hold of it, tweak it slightly then claim all the success was theirs, oh, and slap a fee onto each pill/treatment that would easily have covered the costs of the federaly funded research.

Then the Pharma companies ask why they should be paying their fair share in taxes as this is their money and blah blah blah......

Well the big problem in the US is the private health care system which puts profit above everything else. Most of the discoveries were done by govt funded scientists, then when something gets out that works then the big pharma companies get hold of it, tweak it slightly then claim all the success was theirs, oh, and slap a fee onto each pill/treatment that would easily have covered the costs of the federaly funded research.

Then the Pharma companies ask why they should be paying their fair share in taxes as this is their money and blah blah blah......

well the US is nothing more than mob rule. Caisse was treating 300-600 patients per week! They were all the worst cases that oncology gave up on and told them to prepare to die. They went to caisse, and when she was finished treating them most were cancer free and lived for 20 - 30 years after oncology signed their death warrant.

the canadian federal government in favor of business despite the local government gave her a building and assigned a doctor to certify her results shut her down against the protests and singed petitions of over 55000 people she fixed.

Government is nothing more than the mafia selling us bait and switch programs so their pals can extort money to get rich while we die through our stupidity.

well the US is nothing more than mob rule. Caisse was treating 300-600 patients per week! They were all the worst cases that oncology gave up on and told them to prepare to die. They went to caisse, and when she was finished treating them most were cancer free and lived for 20 - 30 years after oncology signed their death warrant.

the canadian federal government in favor of business despite the local government gave her a building and assigned a doctor to certify her results shut her down against the protests and singed petitions of over 55000 people she fixed.

Government is nothing more than the mafia selling us bait and switch programs so their pals can extort money to get rich while we die through our stupidity.

Yeah, I agree. If what you say is true it shows that money rules, screw the rest of us.

Which is why you have to wonder why people vote for the big two main parties.

But even people who talk about politics, like those on this forum, are all (well not all, but most) stuck with their heads up the asses of those big two.

Yeah, I agree. If what you say is true it shows that money rules, screw the rest of us.

But even people who talk about politics, like those on this forum, are all (well not all, but most) stuck with their heads up the asses of those big two.

Yep you have the nazis on one side and the commies on the other we the people stuck in the middle with no say in the matter.

Yep you have the nazis on one side and the commies on the other we the people stuck in the middle with no say in the matter.

Don't have a say? What's voting for? The problem is the people are too stupid to know they're being played.

Don't have a say? What's voting for? The problem is the people are too stupid to know they're being played.

thats like asking me wtf is the matter I get to vote between stalin and hitler what more could ai ask for! LOL

thats like asking me wtf is the matter I get to vote between stalin and hitler what more could ai ask for! LOL

Only you get to vote for more than that.

How many candidates stood for US president? Two? Might as well have been seeing as everyone and their dog voted for the two main parties.

The third highest candidate got less than 1% of the vote.

Actually 30 people ran for president and 98.26% of the population voted for two people.

I'm sorry, this isn't a choice between Hitler and Stalin, this is a choice between using your brain or being brainwashed by big money. It's the difference between eating food or going to McDonalds, the difference between drinking a proper drink and drinking a sugar loaded pile of crap.

The obesity rate in the US and the voting habits of the public are not, in all seriousness, very much different, are they?

How many candidates stood for US president? Two? Might as well have been seeing as everyone and their dog voted for the two main parties.

Actually 30 people ran for president and 98.26% of the population voted for two people.

I'm sorry, this isn't a choice between Hitler and Stalin, this is a choice between using your brain or being brainwashed by big money. It's the difference between eating food or going to McDonalds, the difference between drinking a proper drink and drinking a sugar loaded pile of crap.

The obesity rate in the US and the voting habits of the public are not, in all seriousness, very much different, are they?

its a choice between the nazis and commies

Are you a broken record or something.

THIRTY CANDIDATES and you can only read the names of two of them. Hmmm......

I listed the 2 parties not 2 candidates LOL

I listed the 2 parties not 2 candidates LOL

"LOL", er... you realise the thirty candidates were from THIRTY PARTIES.....

Forum List

Back