US gives Iran 6B’s and Iran kicks out inspectors

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Sounds like an Aaron Rodgers trade
That Biden he knows the art of the deal

Damn, and Biden was so sure he could trust the Iranians. They are pretty intelligent in playing chess but with Biden all they have to do is beat him at Go Fish.

Obama's first love Iran, and what a surprise his sidekick Biden hands over a few more billion. That ought to work out well since the Mullahs will spend the money on "humanitarian" causes. FFS how stupid can Democrats be? :confused-84:

Obama's first love Iran, and what a surprise his sidekick Biden hands over a few more billion. That ought to work out well since the Mullahs will spend the money on "humanitarian" causes. FFS how stupid can Democrats be? :confused-84:
They aren't stupid... they've become truly evil.

Israel is on its own now. I hope they have the courage to eliminate the nuclear infrastructure of Iran before Iran assembles its first nukes. The Tan Messiah may well be remembered as the evil one who caused nuclear war in the ME.

So I guess we are now on Iran’s side, helping them build a nuclear weapon to drop on Israel?

Joe Biden green lights future kidnappings of Americans.

ABC World News tonight just reported they did

The US released 6 billion in frozen Iranian assets. Should be a huge boon for Iran's State funded terrorism.

US agrees to release $6bn in Iran funds as part of deal to free detained Americans
This IS the most important thread on this board, bar none! Our government has to INFORM us we have either lost, and must surrender, or that Joe and his friends believe this is the best way forward, then let the American people decide!

We have 2 obvious choices------------>either it is over, or the Biden Administration is trying to keep things under control to WIN an election.

Which is it? We are now under the control of the Iranians, Chinese, and Putin? Or rather we are now selling the farm so Leftists can look good, and push the can down the road?

Forum List

Back